Chapter 2

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/n)'s Perspective:

(The morning prior to meeting Jihoon)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP.... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEE-
Your hand slammed down on the alarm clock buzzing on your dresser. You heaved your body up with a groan and then jumped into your morning routine. After slipping on your uniform and cleaning yourself up, you made your way down to your kitchen. As you grabbed a breakfast bar, you suddenly remembered the boy whom you'd just met yesterday. His pink hair, deep eyes, and breath-taking smile. 
"Woozi..." you said out loud. What an adorable name. Smiling to yourself, you quickly make you way out the door and run to class secretly praying to see him again.

(Time skiiip)

The classroom was louder than usual when you walked through the doors. You quietly make your way to the seat in the back of the classroom closest to the windows. It was the only place in the school where you could breath without having to worry about Catholina or her gang. Taking your seat, you plug out the noises of the classroom with your beaten up earphones. They were the only things that got you through every day, the only things to block of the cruelty of the world you were living in. Your only ticket to a quick escape into your own little world of peace and tranquility. You heaved a sigh and watched the clouds move across the pale sky in silence.

(Woozi's Perspective)

Waking up in the morning was a blur. Mostly because i had speed through my morning routine in order to get to school early (and maybe sneak a chance to see (y/n) again). All night. I couldn't get her eyes out of my head all damn night. She was just simply beautiful. And not the beautiful like perfect hair or clothes (although she was beautiful in that way too), but beautiful personality wise. 
As i walked through the schools front door, i was surprised to find empty halls. Completely, utterly, dead silent. I looked down and checked my watch. 7:07. . It was my first day of school and i was already late. .

(Y/n)'s Perspective

The bell finally rang, signaling for you to return to reality. You shoved your ear buds into your bag and scared the room for any sign that maybe- just maybe- someone Up There would bless you with a gift and allow for Woozi to be in your homeroom. After eyeing every detail in the room, every desk, every face, you finally accepted that miracle don't exist. Woozi was no where to be seen. Of course this wasn't surprising. The day began with crushed hopes and the most monotone teacher you have ever had. *sigh*

Five minutes into class and you were already considering jumping out of the window. You silently drum your finger tips on the surface of your desk to the beat of "Genie" by Girls Generation. If only you had a genie. Half way though the song, the classroom door was thrown open to reveal a panting Woozi. "I-i'm here" he said with a pant. All eyes were on him and i could see him slowly scanning the room of people. The teacher suddenly had an 'Aha!' moment, some how remembering that we were supposed to have a new student today. God he's so old he can't remember shiz. The teacher invited Woozi up to the front of the classroom to introduce himself to the class. Hesitantly, Woozi slowly inched towards the front of the room. 
"Um... Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Woozi. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Please take care of me." He said ending his little speech with an awkward bow.
All the girls of the class started cheering and fishing about how hot the new kid was. you couldn't help but crack a smile. Maybe miracles can happen in this hell hole.

(Woozi's Perspective)

After bursting through the door I heaved a long and heavy breath. God, this school is big. I tried to apologize to the teacher for being late, but was instead instructed to introduce myself to the class so that we could return to the lesson. I tried to keep it as short as possible. With all these eyes on me, i wasn't necessarily feeling that comfortable nor was i quite that focused. I had bigger worries. Such as  the worry that (y/n) wouldn't be in my class. I scanned the room as discretely as possible, praying to any gods or deities that could've existed. I was about to give up when i finally spotted those big eyes. There she was, in the desk all the way in the back corner of the classroom, staring at me with those deep brown eyes. I loosened the breath i was holding and fought the urge to smile like a total idiot. 
"Woozi... Hm... you can sit next to (y/n) in the back right there" the teacher said pointing to the desk right next to (y/n). My lord, miracles really do exist. I struggled to contain my happiness. I think i could've exploded from all the joy i was holding in, but i managed to keep it together. Maybe school wouldn't be so bad.

(Y/n)'s Perspective

You withstood the urge to scream.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter