Chapter 13

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/n)'s Perspective

The sound of boots pounding on the hard floors echoed throughout the hallway i was lead through a series of dark hallways. Fresh air finally surrounded me, allowing for me to take a deep breath (or as deep as i could inhale with the damn cloth wrapped around my mouth). I struggled a bit, causing one of the many boys surrounding me to untie said cloth. Breathing a sigh of relief i filled my lungs with the cool evening air. The sun was far beyond set, but the area around around us was illuminated by a long trail of lamp posts that lead to way to a rusting gate in the distance.

"Everyone in position." Kwan said simply. He himself took a position in front of me, blocking off my frontward view of my surroundings. 

"Don't you dare say a word until i say you can. There will be punishment. Not necessarily on you." He warned as a tall boy came running from out of a pathway behind a wall of trees.

"Sir, he's on his way."

"Positions" Kwan repeated again.

I closed my eyes. 'No no no no. He shouldn't have come. Woozi, Jihoon, whatever, please turn around! Please! It's for your own good! God, please.' i squeezed my eyes shut as i sent out my prayers to who ever would listen. Please, please, please. Silence enveloped the army of gang members as they soundlessly dispersed into their variety of positions and locations. I saw a small group of three bound off along a hidden path way parallel to the main path. 

Somewhere off in the distance, i made out the quickening thwacking of sneakers on dirt as well as heavy pants. The foot steps got louder and louder until they stopped a close distance away from where Kwan stood in front of me. I fought the urge to peek out from behind Kwan to get a look at the new arrival. But i didn't have to look to know it was Woozi.

"Ah, Mr. Woozi, right? Welcome." Kwan said smugly, as if he already had the higher ground against Woozi. He probably did.

"Great to be here." i heard Woozi reply shortly. "Now where is (y/n)."

I choked back a sob. 'He shouldn't be here. God, why is he here, he shouldn't be here!' I my arms trembled under the binds that held them behind my back.

"Ah, right down to business i see." Kwan slowly stepped to the side, allowing for a clear view of me for Woozi. I forced my gaze downward and trained all my energy into staring at a small pebble before me. Suddenly, Kwan grabbed my chin and forced my head up to take a good look at Woozi, or for Woozi to take a good look at me. Honestly, it was probably both.

Woozi's shirt stuck to his body due to a sheet of sweat that seemed to cover all of his skin. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were wide, like a frightened child's. I did my best to keep a straight face.

"Woozi, ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter