Chapter 14

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s Perspective

The world around me is a blur of dark colors and silence. There is nothing there. I am alone. There is a thumping sound that echoes around the abyss that surrounds me. Boom Boom. Boom Boom. The sounds get louder and louder until i feel something in my chest jump. And that is when i pry open my eyes, exposing them to the blinding light of reality.

My eyes shoot open in an instant. Panic surges through my body. 'Where am i?!' I force a breath, but no air comes. I feel a heavy weight on my chest, preventing me from inhaling the oxygen my lungs scream for. I struggle and gasp for breath some more, writhing my body back and forth.

"Doctor! The patient's is struggling!" i hear somewhere in the distance. There is the steady beat of beeps that echo around the room. 'Help! I can't breathe!' i try to scream out, but the words don't leave my gaping mouth.

"Put her under again! We need to remove the tubes while she's asleep, otherwise she could be hurt." comes a deeper voice.

There is a pinching sensation on my arm and before i can attempt to call out again, the darkness consumes me once more.

(Woozi's Perspective)

Silence has been my only friend for a long while. I have no way to track the time that seems to slip through my fingers. My mind is overcome by questions, but the emptiness around me makes me think i am dead. But no, i can't be dead. I have so much to do. I have people who need me. (Y/n). I hang on to that last strand of hope that keeps me from falling even farther into the darkness.

(Y/n)'s Perspective

The next time regain consciousness, the room around me is silence. There are no voices or the speaking of cart wheels, save for the metronome of beeping coming from what i will assume is a heartbeat monitor.

I blink my eyes a couple times before daring to open them, ignoring the amount of crust that has developed on the corner of my eyes.

I take in the amount of white around me. White room, with white walls, white chairs that sit with their backs to the wall, white tabletops, white bed sheets. It makes me think that i'm in heaven or something. I in a deep breath, one that satisfies the burning sensation in my lungs.

I darer to sit up from the cushioned hospital bed i'm laying on, located in the corner of the small room next to the windows. Looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter