Brothers

Money Love

8 Days Later

SooJin's POV

It's only right that I should have gone to shop on my day off. Besides JiYeon and I stopped shopping after DongHae and me started dating. She was so depressed, I felt a little sad for her.

"Yah! SooJin! Today I'll take you to an EXPENSIVE mall, and I'll buy you anything you want! ok?"

"Are you sure? Didn't you want to save up for something?" I asked JiYeon.

"Yeah! I wanted to shop in a high class mall!" JiYeon said, looking at me cheerfully.

"It's only expected from our little JiYeon" I patted her head. We were the same height but it was easier to treat her like a younger sister.

"JiYeon, do you know where DongHae went?" I looked around us. "He was right behind us." I said.

JiYeon turned around, "Nope, nooow let's get shopping!"

We walked into a shoe shop in the big mall. The high heels were priced over hundreds of dollars. "J-JiYeon, we don't have the money to pay for this"

"Relax, your future hubby's got this"

"DongHae?"

"No, JaeJoong"

"What? who said I was gonna marry that jerk?"

"The real jerk is DongHae"

"No the real jerk is JaeJoong! And how did YOU get to know him!" I asked in shock.

"After the car accident, I sort of stalked him down, cause he seemed like SooJin's perfect groom! Isn't that awesome??"

"B-Bo?? You STALKED him?"

"Uhm!, he was pretty nice! oh! JaeJoong Oppa!" JiYeon pointed towards the guy talking to the cashier.

"O-OPPa?" My throat squeaked.

JaeJoong walked over to us. He smiled at JiYeon and grinned at me. I gave him a fake smile. I heard footsteps behind me as DongHae walked up behind me. I looked behind me and DongHae put his arm over my shoulder, and grinned widely at JaeJoong.

"What are YOU doing here, hyung?"

Hyung? What's that supposed to mean. "Ah Our DongHae came too?" JaeJoong asked. I looked over at DongHae.

"You never said you had a brother" I kept looking up at him.

"I never said I had a brother because I don't. I have a STEP-brother" DongHae said gritting his teeth.

"Oh! so that means you BOTH own this mall and a thousand others??" JiYeon cut in.

I looked at her, than at JaeJoong, "What about that high school thing?"

"That's my step-father" JaeJoong replied, as he looked over to his younger brother.

"So ...... I guess I know the reason your dating her?" He asked DongHae. DongHae grabbed my arm, and dragged me after him.

"Yah! What's wrong??" I asked. My hands were aching from his grip. "DongHae, it ...... hurts" I said, struggling with him. He didn't turn back and kept walking fast ahead. "D-DongHae?"

We reached the car outside and DongHae opened the door for me, and pushed me in.

He got in to the driver's seat, and shut the door behind him. He looked at me, "Don't you dare ever talk to him again"

"What? Why?"

"Just don't, you can't" He lowered his voice and I could barely hear him say, "You're mine, not his"

Mean While JiYeon and JaeJoong

JaeJoong's POV

"Oppa? why is your brother a jerk?"

"Trust me, he wasn't born like that" I looked over to JiYeon standing infront of me.

I looked in front as my brother left with his girlfriend.

So he really ........... is going to steal everything I set my eyes on?

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Listen, readers!

It took me HOURS trying to find which girl would be suitable to play the role of SooJin, and I finally found Song Hye Kyo as a good match. Some of you guys probably still want to imagine SooJin as yourself or a fictional character, and I don't mind! Thanks for your comments and subscriptions! I really can't write with out them!