Accident By Fate?

Money Love

6 years Later

The principal turned out to be the father of JaeJoong. Well, thats what i found out after he was arrested, for using the students funds for himself, and about alot more things. He got framed, and i planned it all out, with a bunch of other people from the same organization as me.  His wife, JaeJoongs mother, still visited the in jail, which made JaeJoong madder. So.....he left his family after graduation without telling anyone.

Since i graduated with awesome marks, i became a heart surgeon. My life was great. I met DongHae who soon became my boyfriend, who also happened to be the richest and kindest person i met.. KwangMin and YoungMin lived with me in Seoul, after i graduated with awesome marks from that crappy high school of mines. My life was great. My best friend, JiYeon also moved in with me, 3 years ago. I met her at university. Since the spy agency gave me alot of travelling tickets, i spent my vacations alone, sometimes, i take DongHae along. My friends all hate DongHae, especially YoungMin, he literally attacks him when they see each other. Me and DongHae were seeing each other since about a year ago.

Today

I walked down the street, late to work. Today was the day i had to perform a surgury early in the morning at 8. But my alarn didnt ring, and i didnt have the greatest luck today. My car stopped in the middle of nowhere, and the taxi drivers kept driving away. So all i had to do was run. The hospital wasnt that far, and i wasnt that fat. So i was ok. JiYeon worked in the same hospital as a nurse. So we basically saw each other all the time. JiYeon was very.....active, you could say. I started crossing the rode, while running. I wasn't thinking of anything, except of how late i was, if i didn't get there in the next 10 minutes. I didn't see if there were any cars, and continued my jay walking.

Two seconds later, my whole body was aching, as the world out on me.

Hours Later

I woke up in the hospital on the bed i usually see my patients on. JiYeon was sitting beside me, on a chair. DongHae was sitting at the side of my bed, with his head down. A guy, wearing a suit just as professional as DongHae leaned against the wall, with his head down. I sat up, moving, DongHae lifted his gaze towards me, a little surprised and happy.

"Bo? Why's the room all gloomy? I didnt die, right? Shouldnt you guys be happy?" I asked, with a puzzled face. The man leaning against the wall kept his gaze down. DongHae moved closer to me, and squeezed a death hug on me, squirting all the life i had left in me. "Oi! Im gonna die if you dont let go! Seriously! If you want me dead, just stab me in the heart!" As soon as DongHae let go, JiYeon hugged me, giving a glare at DongHae. "Aigoo!! Soo Jin!! How dare you be hugged by a ert before your bestfriend!! hunh? Yah! I dont like the look of you! SCRAM!" JiYeon stared at DongHae feircly. DongHae still smiled, like the great guy he was, and turned towards me. "SooJin, Oppas gonna have to leave, alright? You ok on your own?" I nodded. As DongHae left, JiYeon turned towards me, and leaned in to whisper. "Yah! The guy standing in the corner is the guy that you got into an accident with, since i have to start duty in 5 minutes, i cant help you with the settlement. Ok? I'll be back in an hour, talk it out" When she turned to leave, she zoomed back to me. "We're gonna watch Twilight, when you get home! ok?" I nodded, than shot Jiyeon a glare, realizing what she just said, "I think i might die from another accident from watching that movie for the billionth time." Jiyeon smiled, patted my back, "You're used to it!"

JiYeon's parents sent her to Canada to get her english straight, just in case she was planning to become a translator or something. She probably got a little obsessed with it. Lets just say, if you meet her, the first question she'll ask you is 'Are you a wizard?' or something like that.

The man whose head was turned down looked at me as soon as JiYeon left. His eyes were red, as if he just finished crying. Its sortof hit me as shock. His hair was a mess, and he looked familiar. I started squinting my eyes without realizing it. "..........SooJin" His voice came out in a familiar way. The voice made him sound a little cool, and i finally realized who it was. "You........You're JaeJoong?" I asked. He nodded.

 

"I got hit by your car?"

"yeah, i payed for your hospital fees, so whatever happens next is your choice."

I gave a playful look, "Do you WANT me to sue you? You seem like you have tons of money"

He frowned, "Yah! Do you think its funny? Its still gonna go on my record"

I got out of bed, feeling the pain in my legs. He walked over to my side, and grabbed my arm to steady me."They said it'll take a couple of days for your legs to recover. So take it slowly. And hey! I wasnt completely at fault! You Jay walked!"

"And You drove fast on a neighborhood road!" i shot back.

"I was late for work!"

"So was I!"

"Aissh! You're such a pain!!"

"SAME GOES FOR YOU!!"

"THATS IT!! IM TAKING YOU TO COURT!!!"

"Well FINE!! I dont got anything to lose anyways!!!" My voice came out hoarse. "But You! You got a record to take care of!" The nurse burst into the room.

"PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PATIENTS IN THE HOSPITAL!!"

That shut us both up.

Meanwhile with Jiyeon and Donghae

"YAH!! How dare you hug Soojin with your dirty hands, you ert!" Jiyeons voice boomed through the corridors, as Donghae stood there, backing away from her. She had a blood bag in her hand, as she waved it frantically at Donghae. He looked at her in disgust, stepping back as she stepped forward.

"Yah! What the hell do you mean by dirty??I WASH MY HANDS MORE THAN YOU DO!!!"

"oh!! Sure you do!! Right after you left Soojins room, you sanitized your hands! You think that makes you clean?? No it makes you a coward!! You !!"

"SHES SICK!! I dont want to get her germs!!!"

"You , She just had an accident! i just Wonder what you do after kissing her lips!.....oh wait dont tell me, you didnt get your first kiss yet!!" Jiyeon started laughing hysterically. People started walking by, and looking at them.

"B-bo?? I even went further than kissing!!!" An older lady passing by swinged her bag at Donghae for saying those words in public, "aisshh kids these days, DONT YOU HAVE ANY SHAME YOUNG MAN?? Is this man bothering you, young lady?" Jiyeon hid her smile, and nodded with puppy dog eyes. "YOu!!" She hit him with her hand bag again, " When a man bothers you, you gotta hit him, than Run!" Jiyeon nodded. "im not the bad guy here!!" Donghae said, while the old lady kept hitting him.

"Ahjummah!!HE MY BEST FRIEND!!" Jiyeon screamed.Suddenly the hospital got noisy, which made Donghae freak out. The lobby was now talking, as soon as they found out ther.

"Omma! Isn't he that famous movie director?" A teenager asked his mom, "how should i know? I only pay attention to the hot actors" Donghae turned around, and ran for the exit.

"Now dont ever come back!!!" Jiyeon screamed after him. The old lady smiled at Jiyeon. "Now THAT is how you stay safe! Show them who's boss!" JiYeon smiled back. "Ahjummah! Are you a princess with magical powers??"

"uh.....no dear, sorry"

"a good witch?"

"........i think you need a nap, you've done good for the day, young nurse. Now get some sleep"

".......waahhh!! Ahjummah! are you a vampire!! you're so brave!"

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!.....i get lazy, and i seriously need support in lazy times!