Jinji 6

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When life is ...

 

 

Jinyoung was busy in the kitchen when little arms wrapped around his left leg.

 

 

"Dada!" exclaimed the little voice.

 

 

"Yes, Jisungie~?" Sparing a glance to his mini me, situated beside his legs.

 

 

"Where are we going Dada?" Jisung asked, looking over the snacks he's preparing in his tippy toes.

 

 

Jinyoung momentarily stopped whatever he is doing and picked up his son, who automatically wrapped his little arms around his neck.

 

 

"We are going to surprise Mama, Jisungie" Jinyoung smiled

 

 

"Really!? But we might disturbed her Dada?" Jisung asked, cupping his father's face, pouting.

 

 

"I don't think so and for sure she wouldn't mind" Jinyoung kissing his son's nose playfully, who giggled in return "You have something to show mama right? Go now prepare the things you'll show her" Jisung nods his head enthusiastically, wriggled down from his dad's hold and run to his room humming 'I'm going to surprise my mama~' 'I'm going to surprise my mama !~' He just laugh at his son's cuteness something he definitely got from his mother.

 

 


Jinyoung goes back to whatever  he is doing when he was interrupted yet again 

 

 

"Do you need some help son?" His mom asked, coming from the back door, probably done from her planting activities.

 

 

"No, omma, I'm almost done" He smiled putting the last container he prepared inside the basket.

 

 

"I heard our Jisungie singing, he seems so happy, are you going to see Jisoo?" His mother gave him a motherly smile, holding his hand tight, comfortingly.

 

 

"Yes, omma" He answered giving his mom a weak smile.

 

 

"Are you sure you're settled? How about flowers? Right!" she clapped "It's time to show off the the flowers I planted, hold on!" And before Jinyoung can retort anything, his mom dashed out from the back door, he just shake his head laughing.

 

 

 

It's been a long two hours drive, Jisung already used up all his energy a while ago, now he's sleeping soundly on his car seat, Jinyoung parked his car carefully. He slid out of the car and went to his son's side, holding him on his right arm, while their mat and food basket on his left hand, he was balancing both, using all the muscles he earned from hanging out with Jackson in the gym.

 

 

"Your getting heavier Jisungie, your appetite is getting bigger nowadays too, I will tell it to mama" Jinyoung talked to the sleeping child, the kid just hummed like he understands, he chuckled.

 

 

When they exit the parking space and Jinyoung can already see the vast green land his heart started to pound, it was beating erratically on its own accord. 

 

 

The smell of freshly-mown grass, the granite and white stones that they passed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter