Jinji 12

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is your neck okay?" Jennie asked one morning when her dear best friend arrived, the latter was complaining that she felt like her neck burning these past days.

 

 

"Yeah, I think" Jisoo answered lazily, too sleepy to retort properly, morning classes are real pain in the . She didn't know why but she's really not a morning person her stamina is low during daytime, and was over flowing when it's night time, she think she's just a nocturnal kind of being.

 

 

"I told you, it's just some sort of a stiff neck, put a patch reliever when the pain stings again" Jennie advised, worried, this friend of hers is so worrisome.

 

 

"Neh, omma" Jisoo teased, that earned a slap from her dear friend.

 

 

"Whatever, just please be more cautious of yourself I can't help but be worried, your free spirited self and clumsiness are too much, I told you to live with me but you decline" Jennie sigh.

 

 

Jisoo took her best friend's hand and squeeze it, she looked at Jennie with full smiles, although she was living alone in this world, she still have a reason to be thankful of, having a worrywart best friend like Jennie, she's thankful "Thank you, but as I always told you, don't worry too much about me, I'm fine and if anything I will always contact you first"

 

 

Jennie smiled at her words and squeezed her hand back "Why are we being senti early in the morning?" chuckled.

 

 

"I don't know you started it first!" Jisoo scrunched her face, embarrassed,and throw Jennie's hand playfully, Jennie laugh more, Jisoo's not usually good with words, so Jennie finds her friends's embarassed self cute.

 

 

"Okay, okay I'm sorry" Jennie surrendered "Change topic, did you know that our Philosophy professor Mr. Song resigned?" 

 

 

"Really? I didn't know that"

 

 

"Yes, his classes are boring though, so it's better" Jennie shrugged

 

 

"Hey! Don't say that, he still nurtured you to be a better person" 

 

 

"Funny ha.ha.ha" Jennie laughed sarcastically rolling her eyes "Anyways, the seniors said we have a new professor and they said he was waaay younger and good looking, I'm gonna enjoy this subject for sure" Jennie winked at her and giggled.

 

 

"Silly you- " Jisoo words was interrupted, when the said professor entered the room.

 

 

The classroom suddenly become quiet, she don't know if it's just her or something was strange. Jennie nudge her, she sat properly, watching their professor's every move, her heart beat starts racing fast strange why?

 

 

He stood in front and greeted "Good morning class, unfortunately Mr. Song resigned and will no longer be your professor, starting today I will be your professor in Philosophy, I'm Park Jinyoung I hope we get along well" he introduced .

 

 

"Mr. Park! You look so young are you sure you're not our classmate?" Jackson the class's mood maker joked that made the whole room laughed.

 

 

"Really? I  would like to take that as a compliment Mr. Wang" the professor said. The whole class looked at him questioningly and he seems knew why "Ah, I know Mr. Wang because he's popular around the school" the whole room chuckled, Jackson turned red they laugh more.

 

 

Strange really strange, the more  Jisoo heard his laugh the more she became nervous? And there's some heavy feeling in the air like strong presence. Hah~ whatever never mind! Jisoo shook her head aggressively that got her friend's attention she mouthed 'nothing' and turned back her attention in front.

 

 

"Mr. Park it will be boring if we're gonna start your discussion in your first day, why don't we get to know each other first?" Miho, their self claimed muse suggested, that made their whole class agreed with the idea and roared "Right! Right! Mr. Park!"

 

 

"Alright! Just for today, but don't think I'm an easy teacher" he chuckled "Okay, I will let you asked me questions and I'll try my best to answer sincerely" he smiled, his eye smile, that made the other girls fall for him in instant. 

 

 

Maybe Jisoo's just hallucinating, Mr. Park seems nice, and in that short time she think that Jennie's not lying he really looks young and handsome a kind of guy that's reliable, a kind of guy that's so co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter