Jinji 9

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When jealousy strikes....

 

 

 

 

New message arrived

 

Chichu: WHERE ARE YOU? 😤
Nyoungie: Waiting room why? 
Chichu: YOU SURE?
Nyoungie: Why? What's wrong?
*Jinyoung sends a picture of him with s in their waiting room*
Chichu: I saw you and Bambam flirting with some hoobaes backstage!

 

 


Jinyoung reading his girlfriend's messages sigh, trying to calm his nerves, 'stay calm, Nyoung-ah, stay calm' he chanted.

 

 


Nyoungie: If you saw me, then why didn't you greet me?🤔
Chichu: You're busy    


Jisoo knows well how much her boyfriend hates it, whenever she treated him like a ghost not greeting him first, backstages. She bit her lip and typed carefully.

 

 


Chichu: You looked like you're having fun, surrounded with pretty young girls and smiling to whatever nonsense they're saying😒    


She knew that it's rude of her to say that to someone, it's so unprofessional and childish, but you know what 'jealously' can do to women's mind right?

 

 

Jinyoung sigh, Jisoo's possessiveness these days is out of the world, he's not complaining though. Her possessiveness is his fault anyways, it's because of the legendary hard kissing scene he had in his previous drama, the scene made it to news and a hot topic in different sites all over the world. They fought because of that, but what can he do? It's just for work, and it's just a camera trick it's not that he really ate the actress's lips!

 

 


Nyoungie: Babe, you're being unreasonable, we we're just greeting them back, they're just saying that they were big fans of us, that's it, you can ask Bambam.    


This time Jisoo sigh, yes, she's being unreasonable and she doesn't also know why she acts that way these past days. She consulted her members about it, even her Dara sunbaenim, but they all said that she has every right to get jelly, and it's normal.

 

 


Chichu: Then why are you in that hallway? Got7's room is on the other side of the building that's fishy!😏    


Jisoo continued to pressed her boyfriend. Her phone started ringing PARK NYOUNGIE<3 incoming call it says, but Jisoo declines the call instead.

 

 


New message arrived

 

 

Nyoungie: Can we talk? We still have an hou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter