Jinji 3

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When JinJiDo had a reunion as Hallyu Festival MCs after 7 years. And Maknae Doyoungie found himself between the bickering JinJi.    

I am really excited when my manager told me about this project although it's been seven years since the JinJiDo era in Inkigayo. I feel the rushed all over my body and the knotting feeling in the pit of  my stomach. I missed Jisoo noona and Jinyoung hyung, we've gone to separate ways and busy with our own paths after Inkigayo. Although we sometimes met during broadcast we didn't have that much time to catch up and hang out. Jinyoung hyung received an award as an actor, I send him a congratulatory message immediately, and Jisoo noona of course she wouldn't let herself left behind she was making her name known in acting world too, I'm so proud of them.

 

 

I reached the venue and was led in our waiting room, both of them are not yet here, well I arrived early so I do my makeup first. After a while the staff gave me the script so I was starting to memorize it when the doors opened, revealing Jisoo noona and Jinyoung hyung.

 

 

"Well, it's too short for my liking!" I heard Jinyoung hyung spat under his breath who was he talking to?

 

 

"I told you it's not my fault!" I heard Jisoo noona answered back, she locked the doors behind and crossed her arms in front of Jinyoung hyung? Wait! Hold up! Are they fighting!?

 

 

"What? You can always refuse them!" Jinyoung hyung retort with the same intensity. Okaay, so they are really fighting!? But why? It's my first time seeing them fighting but why!?

 

 

"Refuse!? I told you that before, and guess what? you said It's not your fault too!" Jisoo noona answered not backing down, what are they fighting for? And why they're not greeting me, can't they see me? I'm a little bit hurt, but interrupting them,will really hurt me physically.

 

 

"It was sponsored, I have to" Oh, now Jinyoung hyung's voice is starting to soften. Why are they fighting? Gosh! I'm soo curios here.

 

 

"It was sponsored too, and don't tell me, that sponsored clothes are supposed to be revealing, God! you're almost ! I can see your staffs oggling at you, I knew it they planned that!" Jisoo noona point an accused finger to hyung. Woah~ woah~ I think I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter