Jinji 10

"Into JINJI's World"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hi there Nini, how's school?" Jisoo asked her newly arrived son. Taking out the cookies from the oven.

 

 

Jeongin went to his mom's direction to give her a kiss on the cheeks. "It's fine mom, nothing new" he smiled.

 

 

"Well, highschool life is hard, so tell me if you're having a hard time okay?" She smiled patting his cheeks.

 

 

Park Jeongin, Park's maknae, is in his sophomore year of highschool, he's tall, handsome, rich, athletic, popular, and smart how can he not? When you're a son of a handsome, famous, successful surgeon and a well respected, clever and beautiful lawyer? His cute side only activates around his mom and brother. To others he's a timid, mysterious top student, but in reality nah, he's a fluffy ball, her mother and brother's ball of sunshine.

 

 

"Where's Hyunjin hyung mom?" Jeongin asked munching the snacks his mom prepared.

 

 

"He said he's on the way , change clothes when you're done honey, we're going when your brother arrives"

 

 

"Can we just not attend that old man's birthday party?" Jeongin asked sighing.

 

 

"Hey, Jeongin-ah language!, He's still your grandfather, and it's not that I want to attend that stupid party anyways!" Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully.

 

 

"Mom language! He's still your father-in-law!" Jeongin burst out laughing, teasing his mother, who laugh along with him.

 

 

"I'm home~ " Hyunjin greeted as soon as be opened the front door.

 

 

"There you are sweetie, how are you?"

 

 

"Hyung!" 

 

 

"I'm fine mom" Hyunjin went to his mom's direction to give her a kiss, ruffling his dongsaeng's hair in the process.

 

 

Just like his brother Park Hyunjin has superior genes taking the best features of his dad's looks and attitude of his mom, he looked like more of his father, unlike Jeongin who took both of his parents looks. He is the oldest among the two. Jisoo had him when she still in her senior high. Even though that didn't stop his mother to pursue her dreams and achieve what she had now. He always admire her, she's his role model. Hyunjin is in his freshman year in college following the steps of his mother despite the contradictions on his father's side, especially their grandfather because the oldman believes that his eldest grandson should run their family business, hospitals, but nah he wouldn't care less.

 

 

"Do we really have to go mom?" Hyunjin pulling a chair and sat beside his brother to snatch his cookie away

 

 

"Hey hyung! That's mine!" Protested Jeongin, trying his best to get his cookie back, but Hyunjin put the whole cookie in his mouth, the maknae just pout, too late.

 

 

"Well, we have too, if we don't want to be dragged again by your grandfather's body guards" Jisoo said adding more cookie to Jeongin's plate.

 

 

"I don't really feel like going mom, I thiink I'm tired" Hyunjin Complained

 

 

"That was what I'm saying hyung!" Jeongin seconded

 

 

"Well who feels like going huh? Now, now finish eating and prepare yourselves! Dressed properly sons, you know that we have to!" Jisoo dismissed her children to prepare herself.

 

 

 

Jisoo was in the middle of putting some slight makeup when a knock on the door disturbed her.

 

 

"Come in!"

 

 

"Mom?" Hyungjin her eldest son piped his head in before revealing himself and entered the room.

 

 

"Isn't your dress a bit too much?" Hyunjin, giving his mother a look

 

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes "What too much sweetie!? I am fully clothed can you see? Your aunt Jennie help me with this!" Jisoo showed him her long sleeves black satin gown that flown freely. though she fully clothed it still gives her the vibe of elegance and grace because it hugs her features perfectly, she doesn't really look like she's in her late 30's now. She looks more younger an epitome of beauty indeed.

 

 

Hyunjin sat down on his mother's bed, watching her finish the last touch up on her makeup. He was dressed stunningly in a wine color suit, hair perfectly up that showed his beautiful forehead just like his dad's .

 

 

"Are we really coming?" He sigh

 

 

Jisoo looked at her son through the vanity mirror, she knows that look very well. "If you're worried about me, don't, I'm fine, you and Jeongin will be there my two great pillars, I'll be fine, we'll be fine Hyunjin-ah" She gave her son an assuring smile, she stood up and hugged Hyunjin "Don't worry, you know a twenty year old youngster like you ,shouldn't stressing himself about his parents issues. I'm sorry son, I'm sorry, it turned out like this" 

 

 

"No mom, don't apologize, it's okay I'm just worried for you, dad and his woman will be there. I just don't want you to get hurt" 

 

 

"I won't, I promise" she smiled "Can you checked out your brother, maybe he's having a hard time with his tie" she chuckled

 

 

"Alright we'll see you down stairs" he sigh before leaving his mom alone.

 

 

As soon as Hyunjin leaves, she release a heavy sigh. She's worried too, seeing your ex-husband with another woman you'll be hypocrite if you won't feel anything, but then Jisoo is a strong woman, she didn't even beg for Jinyoung to come back to her again instead she opens the door widely for him to leave immediately. They've been together since highschool and as what he said they've been together for so long that he fall out of love with her, how amusing. She's strong to the point where she didn't shed a tear in front of him. She didn't loathed him nor she's okay with it because in the eyes of people she's still the legal wife who was abandoned by her husband.

 

 

 

 


They arrived to the venue of the said party. In a luxurious hotel somewhere in Seoul. Tonight is the old Park's birthday party Jinyoung's father, the owner of biggest hospitals and clinics in the country. As soon as they stepped in the vicinity they greet people here and there. Politicians, lawyers, doctors, celebrities basically all the people who knew them. Jeongin who dressed in a dark navy blue suit that compliments his complexion and his hyung Hyunjin never leaves their mother's side.

 

 

"Go boys greet your aunts and uncles" Jisoo said as soon as they settled on their designated table.

 

 

"How about you mom?" Jeongin creased his forehead, who clung to his mother more.

 

 

"I'll be fine, I think your aunt Jennie and uncle Jackson are about to arrive and I'm sure that won't take long, go honey, sweetie show some manner" Jisoo urged patting his boys cheeks smiling. Hyunjin squeezed her hand before standing up, Jeongin kissed her before following his brother.

 

 

 

The night is long indeed she exchange some conversation here and there, Jennie and Jackson arrived not too long after his sons left the table. She exchange greetings too with some of her ex-husband's relatives and colleagues. Hyunjin and Jeongin were borrowed by their grandfather to show off to his associates and friends.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Her bestfriend Jennie asked

 

 

"Yeah why?" She asked back

 

 

"The bastard was showing off her " Jennie nods towards Jinyoung and his woman Nayeon direction.

 

 

"I don't even fuxking care a bit!" She chuckled

 

 

"Well attorney Kim that's so cool of you!" Jackson, Jennie's husband and Jinyoung's best friend teased

 

 

"Thanks! By the way who took care of Sera?" Sera, Jennie and Jackson's 8 year old daughter.

 

 

"My sister, I asked her to babysit her for awhile, she really wants to come with us, because she heard that her Jeongin oppa will be here, that girl!" Jennie chuckled

 

 

"I'll tell Jeongin to visit her one day" she grinned

 

 

"Hey! Hey! My daughter is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter