two

so you think you can change me

 

Baekhyun screamed the moment he found out Kyungsoo had gotten himself a date. It had been months since his best friend had been taken out and that was due to Kyungsoo being too good for most men or him not wanting to be played. He had a history of dating aint- men so he had become more cautious of them.

But like always, Baekhyun promised this guy as in Jongin won't be like the rest. Kyungsoo only prayed he was right.

Maybe Jongin wasn't like the rest.

 

He had decided to throw on a pair of tight fitted jeans that showed his curves in all the right ways, an oversized pink sweater, and cute sandals to finish it off. His makeup was soft just with foundation and concealer, touched up eyebrows, and pink gloss on his lips. With a spray of perfume, he was out the house.

Jongin had told him to meet him at the pizza place near his college which just so happened to be not too far from Kyungsoo's house, probably a fifteen minute walk. He was honestly annoyed that Jongin couldn't pick him up. Who the hell makes their date walk to a pizza place? But Kyungsoo allowed this flaw to slide because Jongin looked stupid so he couldn't help it.

When he reached his destination, he flopped onto the nearest seat to grab his feet. They were throbbing from the journey to the pizza place that felt like an hour walk. Kyungsoo wasn't used to walking but he knew waisting his gas money on a short walk wasn't worth it so he stopped complaining about his fake bruised feet.

He sent Jongin a text stating that he was here and got a short "ok" as the response.

Within the next few minutes, his date arrived in ing gym wear. Jongin was a sweaty mess, mouth parted open, attempting to catch his breath. Hair was soaked, asking to be cleaned.

Kyungsoo stood from his seat and with that, Jongin walked up to him and gave him a sweaty hug with just one arm. The boy pushed his date and said, "Why the are you sweating? And why the do you think I want a hug from you when you smell like that?"

"Jesus," He prolonged the word with a frown. "Well don't you have a potty mouth."

"My potty mouth was triggered because you decided to be an and show up like this. Why are you so sweaty?" He asked again.

Jongin ran his fingers through his wet hair and said, "I just got back from the gym," He confirmed. "You look cute though."

Kyungsoo pretended he didn't feel his cheeks go red. "Well even in your sweaty mess, you still look hot."

Jongin laughed and gripped onto Kyungsoo's hand to bring him to the cash register. "What do you want?" He said looking up at the menu.

Kyungsoo followed suit and decided on three slices of cheese pizza. Jongin mugged him which led to him getting cursed out but he promised it wasn't "like that" and said he loves "a boy who can eat".

Jongin only got one slice, muttering something about protein and watching your weight after working out but Kyungsoo ignored him.

His date was too busy staring at him while he devoured his pizza. Kyungsoo was tiny but had a stomach on him and Jongin was fascinated. He was forced to ask "the are you looking at" but Jongin swore it wasn't "like that" (his favorite word) and kept staring.

Kyungsoo was shoving his second slice down his throat when a girl walked up to him and asked for a picture. With everyone else, he was a but with his supporters, he turned into an angel. He told Jongin to take their picture and Kyungsoo did his signature pose: poked lips, peace sign, poked out, hand on hip. He talked to the supporter some more before going back to his seat.

"You're famous?" Jongin asked, sitting in front of him confused.

Kyungsoo snorted. "No, dweeb. I have a YouTube channel with my best friend."

Jongin lit up. "For real? What kind of videos you guys do?"

"'Mostly makeup looks and challenges, sometimes vlogs," He noticed Jongin searching through his YouTube app and he responded with a, "Our name is BaekSoo."

"Nice," He subscribed to the channel and checked out the thumbnails. "You're cute as hell."

Kyungsoo shrugged. "I been knew that."

Jongin continued with his research. He ended up following Kyungsoo on his Instagram and snapchat. He showered Kyungsoo with compliments while viewing the pictures on his Instagram. The boy usually took selfies with duck lips or pictures with his booty poking out. Jongin seemed to like those the most.

"And what about you?" Kyungsoo asked. "What do you?"

Jongin finally started eating his pizza but to Kyungsoo's dismay, he talked with his mouth full. "I'm a college student. Majoring in Architecture. I dance on the side, I like to work out. I'm 21. Nothing much about me."

"Hmm."

"Hmm, what?"

"Then why do you have such big following on Instagram?" Kyungsoo showed Jongin his phone screen with a smirk playing on his lips.

Jongin shrugged. "People think I'm hot. I post videos of me working out so that's why too."

Kyungsoo scrolled through his phone. "Well you are hot..."

"So by you being a youtuber, you don't go to college?"

Kyungsoo picked his head up and noticed the sauce sitting on Jongins chin. Big dummy, he thought. He wiped the sauce off his date chin and smiled. "No, I stay at home and practice makeup. I want to be a professional makeup artist."

"Ah, i see," He told him. "You seem good at it, no lie. I don't know jack about makeup but based on what I've seen from your pictures, you're good."

Kyungsoo genuinely smiled, he knew he had heart eyes. "Thank you, loser."

Jongin faked poked his lips out and Kyungsoo took the opportunity to give him a small peck. His date smiled at that and Kyungsoo returned the gesture. "I think I like your dog ."

"Ha! After only a week? I've won."

"Dont get too excited, ugly. I only said that because I hardly get through the first date without leaving."

"You look like the type."

Kyungsoo mugged him but didn't respond. Instead, they finished their pizza together with a few chats here and there. They walked out the shop together holding hands. Kyungsoo turned around to stand in front of his date and felt himself smile. "I really enjoyed our little date."

"I liked it too. Can I take you out soon? I promise I won't show up like this again."

Kyungsoo chuckled. "You can take me out again only if you give me a kiss."

Jongin didnt waste no time to place his hands on Kyungsoo's cheeks to smash his lips against the smallers. He moved his lips sensually and Kyungsoo had to force himself not to moan. He hadn't gotten in months and just small intimate gestures like kissing was making him want more. He threw his arms around Jongins neck while he felt hands creeping to grip onto his covered . They made out for another minute before Kyungsoo pulled away, realizing they were in public. Jongin looked over Kyungsoo's shoulder and stared down. "Damn, your is fat as ."

Kyungsoo pinched his arm, making Jongin jolt. "Slow down, jackass."

"I'm just saying."

"Next time, I want you to pick me up so I won't have to walk. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy," Kyungsoo named him. "Now give me kisses before I go."

Jongin pecked his lips twice before ushering out a good bye and Kyungsoo heart was already blooming with butterflies.

Jongin might be different.

 

"He is different, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun promised him. They were sitting in the living room of Baekhyuns apartment a few hours after Kyungsoo's date. He had stopped by to give his friend the details because, well, thats what friends do.

"I hope so. He's charming. He's handsome. He's hot. He's tall. He's kind of stupid. But, god, he's just everything I want in a man."

Baekhyun eyes flew open. "Wow, really? You really like this guy, huh? Only after one date?"

"Yes, Baekhyun," Kyungsoo whined. "Whats making me more intrigued in him is that I like him this much even after one date. Imagine how I'm going to feel a month from now. Oh, and Baekhyun, he lets me call him names without getting mad like my old boyfriend would. He's so stupid looking but in a good way. Oh, god, he's so ing cute too. I miss him now."

"See, thats what happens when you haven't had in months. You talk to one good guy and now you're losing your damn mind."

Kyungsoo shoved Baekhyun away from him and went back to stalking Jongins Instagram. The boy had 23k followers and was only following 123 people which included him by the way. Jongin didnt take a lot of selfies, mostly his page dedicated to workout videos, but when Kyungsoo did come across his selfie, he blushed miserably. He always smiled with his perfect teeth, sometimes he looked goofy but other times he smiled beautifully. Kyungsoo was falling too hard. "Baekhyun, look! Look how ing cute he is in this picture, my baby. I wanna kiss him again." Kyungsoo whined and Baekhyun almost threw up.

"Jesus, you never talked about your other boyfriends like this. I'm not used to you acting like this, gross."

"Am I moving too fast?" Kyungsoo genuinely asked.

Baekhyun shrugged before saying, "I mean, you did just call him your baby after only knowing him for a week."

Kyungsoo plopped onto the couch and sighed. "Maybe I'm just dickmatized. He not even that cute."

 


The next morning, Kyungsoo received a text from Jongin stating he wanted to take him to the movies later on. Being fascinated with boy, Kyungsoo agreed admittedly.

He purposely kept uploading snapchats of him twerking in his booty shorts so Jongin could see it because he knew he was watching. He uploaded a few selfies, more pictures of just his body, and once he got bored he decided watching Netflix would be best until it was time to get ready for his second date.

And when that time snuck on him, Kyungsoo felt the butterflies swarming in his stomach. Even when he was doing his makeup, he kept noticing how pink his cheeks were getting. That stupid had so much of an impact on him that he was blushing even while doing his makeup.

Kyungsoo threw on a hoodie and some sneakers with his favorite skinny jeans. He didn't find any reason to get dressed and it was his payback for Jongin showing up to their date smelling like must.

And to his surprise, It didn't take Jongin long to make it to his house. Kyungsoo was running to the front door until he heard his father ask, "Where are you going at this time?" His father was sitting in his chair with curiosity drowning his face.

"I have a date, daddy. I'm just going to the movies. I won't be gone long."

His father seemed hesitant but nodded nevertheless. He was just overly protective of Kyungsoo but he lightened up as he got older and he could appreciate his father just wanting what's best for him.

When he walked outside, he eyes flew open at the Range Rover parked in front of his house. Jongin had money? College students don't just have cars like that and now that Kyungsoo thought about it, Jongin was wearing a Rolex on their first date.

Kyungsoo opened the car door and found a Jongin who, for one, smelled amazing, and two, looked amazing. He wore a simple black shirt with black jeans with a hat sitting on top of his head. It was basic but Kyungsoo looked basic too so they were twinning.

Jongin said a gentle, "Hey, baby," before diving in for a kiss. Oh, we're calling each other that now, Kyungsoo thought. He wanted to play the name game too.

"Babe, how the are you driving a Range Rover when you're a college student?"

Jongin pretended to be offended by his face expression. "Ouch, a college student can't have a nice car without being asked why he has it," He asked. "But nah, my parents are well off so I got this for my 21st birthday not too long ago."

"What do they do?" Jongin started the engine and drove from Kyungsoo's drive way.

"Both are extremely successful electricians."

"Oh, we're just alike! My daddy is a successful electrician and he's well off too. I drive a Mercedes."

Jongin frowned. "Christ, I asked for Tesla, my parents cursed me out. But you got a Mercedes? The ?"

"Thats only because I'm spoiled."

"You look like the type."

"You have a real bad habit of repeating your words."


The movie theater wasn't crowded but wasn't empty either, it was just perfect for Kyungsoo and Jongins needs. Jongin had bought them both a tub of popcorn and rushed to the top corner of the theater with a nervous Kyungsoo. His date had convinced him to see a scary movie even though he was a scaredy cat. But his fears wouldn't be confronted that night when they spent the entire time making out...literally. It started off with a few kisses here and there but it turned out to be not so innocent as time progressed. Jongin had to restrain Kyungsoo from jumping on his lap three times because he knew had he succeeded, Jongin would be trying to in a theater.

Kyungsoo lips were sore but he kept going at it. Jongin was honestly such a good kisser and Kyungsoo could tell Jongin wanted him to enjoy the intimacy unlike his other boyfriends who only wanted to use him for their own pleasure. But Jongin was different. He swore he was.

When the movie had finished, Jongin took Kyungsoo out for ice cream. They chatted away and stole the night from all the other couples who were enjoying the amazement the 12am Saturday had given them all.

Kyungsoo kissed Jongin goodbye when he dropped him off at his house. Jongin promised to take him out that next week and Kyungsoo promised himself to be thankful for the rest of the night that he had actually found a good guy.

 

Notes:

sorry for the grammatical errors, i at proofreading and !boy jongin is coming.