three

so you think you can change me

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo spent the next week getting to know each other. Kyungsoo stalked his new baby father by countless of texts asking where he was or what he was doing or when would be the next time he would see him. To say at least, they were becoming more familiar with each other's ways.

While Kyungsoo was constantly asking about his whereabouts, Jongin was that guy who took a while to respond. Kyungsoo understood he was in college therefore majority of his time was dedicated to school but he couldn't help but miss him. Kyungsoo had even offered to help Jongin study but he declined, remembering when Kyungsoo told him how bad he was at school. He wasn't going to allow the boy to ruin his straight A record.

Kyungsoo decided not to bother Jongin for the rest of the day since he and Baekhyun were scheduled to film a makeup look. They had their products sitting on the table in their shared filming room when Baekhyun started recording them. Kyungsoo did a bold look that consisted of bright yellows and pinks for his eyeshadow whereas Baekhyun had did a soft blue glittery look. Being familiar with makeup, it didn't take them long to finish their faces.

The minute they were done filing the outro, Kyungsoo went straight to his phone to send Jongin a selfie to show him his makeup. He was a giggling mess when Jongin texted him back with a, "you're so pretty, baby."

"Is he your boyfriend, yet?" Baekhyun asked.

They had only been talking for two weeks so titling their relationship with that word didn't sound right but based on how smooth everything was going, Kyungsoo was sure he would be calling Jongin his boyfriend soon. "Not yet."

Baekhyun began to pick up the makeup products. "I need to hurry up and cuff this guy so I won't be single while you have a whole boyfriend."

"Oh, yeah, the Chanyeol guy?" Kyungsoo remembered Baekhyun's countless stories of him stalking the poor dude. "I thought he didn't like you."

Baekhyun smirked. "Please, he just doesn't realize he's gay yet. But once he finds out, he'll be all over me."

Kyungsoo almost said something smart but kept it to himself. "Whatever. Do you."

Later that day, the pair went to Starbucks to edit their video, a tradition they built two years ago when they first started YouTube. They took turns editing, thirty minutes per person. And while Baekhyun was editing, Kyungsoo was texting. Jongin started sending him selfies, some by himself, some with his friends, but all were ing cute. Kyungsoo sent some in return and as expected, Jongin drowned his baby with compliments.

"Can you please stop texting that guy for a minute? You're so annoying now." Baekhyun groaned.

"You've been wanting me to find a man for months and now I finally got one, I'm getting on your nerves because I'm basically in love? off, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun eyes rolled with a huff. "Yeah, but I wasn't expecting you to be the lovey dovey cutesy type."

Kyungsoo blushed when he saw all the i love yous Jongin had sent him in response to his cute selfies. He knew the boy was joking but those three words coming from him made his heart pound. Imagine the moment when he actually means it. "Jongin set our relationship like that. He's a baby."

"Ew, Kyungsoo, you're babying a grown man? Do you see how big that man is?" Baekhyun expressed, raising his voice a little, "I cant believe you're one of those es."

Kyungsoo text Jongin back with a "ily too baby" before saying, "I don't baby men because all men are the same except my man."

"Your man is probably trash anyway."

"Tuh! You don't even have a man so I would be more concerned with that if I were you."

While Kyungsoo was editing their video, it took all his power not to get on his phone. He kept hearing it go off but they had a strict rule to not use phones while editing because this was their job and required some sort of professionalism.

But because Kyungsoo wanted to talk to Jongin, he quickly edited as much as he could until his time was up. Baekhyun took the laptop from the boy and allowed him to get back on his phone. And when Kyungsoo the device, Jongin had sent him three selfies. One was of him at the library with a cheesy smile on his lips. The other one was with him doing the peace sign. The last was one was him pointing at his friend doing a goofy face. Kyungsoo sent so many heart eyes that he thought the emoji would stop working if he tapped on it one more time.

And when he saw "My Baby Father" notifying him that Jongin was calling him, instead of tapping the emoji, Kyungsoo's eyes had become the emoji. "Hey baby!" He squeaked into the phone, ignoring Baekhyuns annoyed expression.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to stop by my dorm tonight. My roommate won't be here."

"Of course!" He accepted. "What time, baby?"

"Uh," Jongin thought before saying, "Maybe around 9?"

Kyungsoo agreed to meet him at that time then hung up the phone. "Baekhyun! I'm getting tonight!"

 


Kyungsoo started preparing for his appointment around 7. He took a shower first and cleaned himself out, peppering peach scented soap all over his body. After he was done washing up, he moisturized his body with lotion and put a tad bit of oil on his face. He threw on a long black hoodie that stopped at his knees while underneath a tight pair of booty shorts were waiting to be seen by Jongin and Jongin only.

Kyungsoo thanked god his father was at work which meant he wouldn't have to be questioned where he was going. And without his fathers annoyance, Kyungsoo hoped into his Mercedes and drove to the dorm address Jongin had given him.

Kyungsoo could'nt lie. He was nervous. He promised himself to never give a man any of his goods until they worked hard for it but had Jongin worked hard for it or was he just desperate? Jongin was really sweet and took more time and energy with him than any guy had ever done. So, maybe it was Jongin's obvious interest in him that was making Kyungsoo give it up.

But then again, Kyungsoo wondered if he was even getting tonight. What if Jongin just wanted to hang out? But naiveness was overthrown when Kyungsoo realized that was bull. What twenty one year old man invites someone to their dorm at 9pm just to hang out? Not Jongin. So, Kyungsoo grew more calm once realizing his appointment was secured.

When he reached the dorm complex, he miserably tried to ignore how hard his heart was pounding against his chest. He sent Jongin a short text and waited for his man. The night was cold and Kyungsoo was all alone by himself in the middle of a dorm complex. He could hear yelling coming from rooms which just increased his anxiety and seeing Jongin walk from the stairs didn't help either.

But Kyungsoo did rush to him and threw his arms over Jongins neck for a hug. The man laughed while circling his arms around Kyungsoo's tiny waist. He kissed the boy on the cheek and asked him, "Whats up, baby?"

Kyungsoo kissed on Jongins neck and whispered, "I missed you."

Jongin laughed. "It's only been a few days, Kyungsoo."

"So?"

Kyungsoo felt Jongin kiss his cheek again before gripping on his hand. He led the smaller up stairs where his room was. Kyungsoo was surprised to see that the room didn't smell of what he expected college boys to smell like. In fact, it didn't have a smell at all. The only thing was in the room was two beds and a few items that required Jongin gym equipment and some musicals items which Kyungsoo's assumed was for his roommate.

"We can watch a movie."

First step of a appointment, Kyungsoo thought. He even smiled once he realized Jongin was wearing the white shirt and black slacks that every guy wore when he wanted some. I'm really getting , Kyungsoo thought.

After arguing for five minutes, Jongin gave in and allowed Kyungsoo to choose the movie: Shrek. He wasn't surprised when he got what he wanted because Kyungsoo always got what he wanted. He could only hope Jongin would spoil him like everyone else did.

But to Kyungsoo's dismay, Jongin was really focused on the movie even getting a few chuckles out of the er. They were laying in Jongins bed with Kyungsoo wrapped around Jongins side. He tried to watch the movie but the only thing was on his mind was getting . He started kissing on Jongins neck but he didn't seem to notice. It wasn't until Kyungsoo started grinding his crotch against Jongins leg while holding onto him for dear life that Jongin realized what he wanted. Kyungsoo moaned cutely into his mans ear before calling his name.

Jongin pushed Kyungsoo to get him to lay on his chest with the boy now grinding against his crotch. "Baby." He whined, getting more hard.

Jongin hesitantly moved the part of Kyungsoo's hoodie that was covering his . He messaged the globes while a Kyungsoo kept in his ear and occasionally kissing it. "What do you want?"

"I want some ." Kyungsoo cried out, bouncing on Jongins .

"Wow, you're really needy."

"Baby." Kyungsoo whined again.

"Okay. Okay. Hold on." Jongin moved a little to reach into his drawer to get a and lube. Kyungsoo collided his lips with Jongin, forcefully shoving his tongue down his throat. Jongin seemed caught off guard but he caught up.

They kissed breathlessly. Kyungsoo managed to get his hoodie and off, laying on top on a fully covered Jongin. "Take of your clothes." He said in between kisses.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Jongin kissed him once more before saying, "Because I'm going to the out of you."

 


And he wasn't lying.

Jongin had blown Kyungsoo's back out. He was swore all near his lower side to the point where he wanted to cry but that would probably be turn off so he kept it to himself while watching a sleeping Jongin laying on his chest. The smaller was running his hands through the brown locks with a small smile. He really...really likes Jongin.

Kyungsoo kissed his big dummy on the forehead and almost took a picture of him until he heard a phone buzz...and it wasn't his.

He looked over and realized it was Jongin's. Being nosy, he slightly reached over to get the phone from the bedside. A frown formed on top of Kyungsoo's brows when he read "cassie: youre still taking me out for lunch tomorrow, right?"

Kyungsoo eyes felt warm but he disregarded it and guessed Jongin's passcode. Lucky because the male had told him his birthday date not too long ago so with hope, Kyungsoo used those same digits.

He admittedly went through his text messages and tried so hard to stop his eyes from crying. Jongin had up to twenty contacts from girls he was talking to. He had sent them selfies the same way he did with Kyungsoo. He had sent them flirty texts the same way he did with Kyungsoo. He had even taken some of them out, that being confirmed when he went through his photos and saw Jongin had taken pictures with girls...all looking as if they were a couple.

In raged, Kyungsoo continuously slammed his small fists onto Jongin's arms to wake him up. He saw the boy frown in his sleep before he was fully awake with that stupid confused look on his face. "The is wrong with you?"

"Really, Jongin?" Kyungsoo showed the phone to the man. "You're talking to other es?"

Jongin eyes grew larger than Kyungsoo had ever seen. "Hey, hey. Its not like that. I promise."

"If you say it's not like that one more ing time."

"No, baby, no seriously," He gripped onto Kyungsoo's hands. "It's really not like that. Those other es are just side pieces, they really don't matter to me. But you're different. You're my main . I only care about you."

When Kyungsoo called Jongin stupid, he was just joking but now he realized that was his instincts telling him Jongin was just like every other men: stupid. "I should beat the out of you, you sick bastard," Kyungsoo threw punches onto Jongins entire body, some landing on his face. "I hate you so ing much." The tears began pouring from his eyes furiously.

Jongin gripped onto Kyungsoo's hands and said, "Baby, I'm sorry. I'll drop all those other hoes for you. I was going to do that anyway."

Kyungsoo ripped his hands from Jongins hold and hopped off the bed. He slid his back on along with his hoodie. "I hope you rot in hell." Kyungsoo rushed out of the room, slamming door louder than Jongin had ever heard.