Commitments

KING CONSORT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
COMMITMENTS

 

She was standing by the window, the royal guards turnover suggested  that it was now exactly midnight. She deduced that it would have been sixteen hours since she last saw him. HEARD OF HIM. Nothing revolting here, there’s been worst before. She gave up on waiting for him. She was about to make herself ready for bed when a familiar sound switched back her attention to the window. The sound of a MGA Roadster. She stood by the window as a red vintage car made a grand and deafening entrance into the royal palace court. The driver drove fast and dangerously, almost missing to hit one of the standing guards. The car stopped in a rush in front of the main entrance. The driver did not bother getting off, too impatient maybe, to leave the restrained and silent place. However the passenger’s door opened allowing a tall and lean figure to stand out. She watched him as he stretched out his arms shutting in the meantime the door in a loud but controlled movement. He shot a glance at her window as the red car drove off leaving him standing alone in the monumental court.

 

“Where were you ?” she asked him as he came in their private apartment. “Do not act like you do not already know.” he answered untying his tie. “Your agents were sitting two tables away from mine.” he  smirked as he sat on the bed taking off his watch and placing it on the bedside table. “Where did you go then Sehun ?” she inquired. “We left the gentlemen club then moved to the red candle bar. Next, I don’t think that you would like to know.” he answered kicking off his shoes and taking off his jacket. “Someone might have seen you.” she told him, which sounded more like a question to herself. “Baekhyun was with me all long, you don’t have to worry. And as you witnessed," he took time to halt so he could focus on undoning his cufflinks, "he even dropped me off.” he smirked.

“Baekhyun is not married.” she answered back sharply.

Her reply got him staring at her for the first time since he came in their bedroom. He noticed that she was wearing her nightgown but the bed was still undone which only meant that she has been waiting for him thus far.

“Where is my son?” he asked switching the topic.

“He is sleeping.

- Did you play with him today ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter