Her Royal Highness,

KING CONSORT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS,

 

“His Highness, the King T'Challa and his wife the Queen of Wakanda will land at 3 o’clock this afternoon. A welcoming committee composed of the Prime Minister, his wife and the mayor of the city will be expecting the Wakanda delegation at the airport. Soon after, they will start by a visit of the Prime Minister’s office followed by the exchange of the cities keys at the City Hall at 5 o’clock.” the secretary read giving the man who was having his military uniform adjusted some laughters. She could hear him mumbling about how the loss of one of the key could affect the security of the country.

“Please go on secretary Kang Minhyuk.” she inquired as she glared from the corner of her eyes at the tall man. “The King and Queen will then have some time to rest before joining you and his Highness the King for an official dinner followed by the Royal Ball at the Gyeongbokgung Palace. As the Royal Ball occurs, her Majesty, is predicted to hold an informal meeting with the King T'Challa.” he added in a hushed tone. “… a meeting where her Highness is expected to hold crucial discussions about a possible coalition between our two countries.” he reported as his voice betrayed to show how ecstatic he was not to have been interrupted, more than that, by the other man who meanwhile seemed to have regain his usual cold composure.  

 

“Excellent !” she exclaimed putting down her cup of tea. “Any other information that I should be aware of ?” she asked him.

“Not for the moment your Highness”, he stated. “Well then, let’s meet each other at 3 o’clock this afternoon.” she informed him as she stood up from the couch, the secretary ready to make his exit.

“One moment”, a masculine and displeased voice spoke out. The secretary froze at his place as she raised an eyebrow. His teeth were clenched which only supposed that he was now irritated. Both the tailor and his apprentice where now standing on the side needles and fabric in their hands.

 

She noticed that he was glaring at her, his eyes burning with malice. “Would you please leave us ?” she hurriedly  asked the old man and his apprentice. The two men did not wait any longer to make their way out of what seemed to soon turn into a battlefield.

“Your Highness.” secretary Kang bowed knowing perfectly that he was the one the king was aiming to. His Majesty gave the queen one last stare before focusing his entire attention to the secretary.

“What will I be doing while the Queen holds a “crucial” meeting ?” he asked miming the secretary’s words. The young man who was actually the same age as the royal couple was at loss of words. “The Queen…”, he started focusing his attention to the female heir, “will be in the Blue Salon as his Highness...” he was about to say when the sovereign cut him off. “Look into my eyes !” he shouted. “You shall stare at your King when speaking to him.

 

- Fine, I think that this is enough,” she opened the door inviting the secretary to leave however, the latest did not. Instead he remained at his place choosing to now face the king. “His Highness the King consort* is expected to attend the Royal Ball with the wives of both, ours and the Wakanda delegation. __in the Violet Salon.” he added as a last blow to the king’s manhood.

*A king consort is a position given  to the husband of a queen regnant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter