Oh Sehun

Two Identity, One heart

Chaeyeon’s POV

 “Come on, let’s party!!!!!!!!!!” Chen shouted, trying to break the awkwardness. The guys take their seats and the only places left are beside Sehun or between Baekhyun and D.O. This is killing me. I stood there awkwardly and was contemplating where to sit until I felt a hand dragged me down. “Just sit” Sehun said and I swear my heart is going to explode anytime soon. That scared me. I kept fidgeting around until he hissed, “Stop moving” he muttered and shoved a can of coke into my hands. Great. He is pissed. I’m dead. “Jihoon hyung called me just now” he looked at me and I almost choked on my drink. Stupid Park Jihoon. At least tell me before you do something! I mentally cursed my brother. That explains why he is not freaking out. “I-I see” I stuttered and he chuckled. “Woah, you guys knew each other?” Kai in and everyone is staring at us now. Oh god. What am I supposed to answer?

“Yeah, talked to her few times before when Yeon video called her” Sehun saved my again. “Yeah right” I heard Baekhyun scoff and glared at him, “What is your problem?” Sehun asked him. “None of your business” he said and I looked at them confused. The tension between them is making me confused. “Good, shut up then” Sehun said.

“My mouth, my wish” Baekhyun retaliate and Sehun stood up, “Why don’t you just get lost, Byun Baekhyun?” Sehun hissed in anger. What happened to them? I thought they were close with each other. “And why should I do that?” Baekhyun stood up and I think they are going to murder each other now. “Guys, stop” Kai said but they 2 guys were busy glaring at each other. “I will if he would just shut up” Sehun said and Baekhyun walked forward, “I think you should shut up first. You know nothing” he hissed and I saw Sehun clench his fist. Oh no. “Stop” I stood up, “Or I’m leaving” I said and Baekhyun glared at me, “This is none of your business, sit down will you”

“Don’t you dare speak to her with that tone” Sehun growled and I sighed. “Fine. I’m leaving” I said and grabbed bag but Sehun held my arm, “Sit” he said and I slapped his hand away, “Sit and enjoy the fight?” I spat and he frowned. “Fine” he said and sat down. He pulled me hard and I fall beside him, “Be gentle would you!” I nagged and he shrugged. “Baek, sit” D.O said and he went back to his place.

“So, you knew her before us?” Chen asked and I looked at Sehun. He sighed, “Yeah”

“Then why didn’t you tell us about her?” Chanyeol asked

“I met her through video hyung. Not face to face. And why would I tell you that out of sudden?” he said and Chanyeol nodded, “But you guys looked close already!” he added and I mentally facepalmed. “Maybe because we talked a few times before” I said and Chanyeol nodded.

“Okay….” Chanyeol grinned at me, “You wanna sing?” he asked and I shook my head. Time passed by quickly as I enjoyed laughing at Chanyeol, Chen and Kai. D.O’s voice is amazing as usual. Sehun and Baekhyun remained quiet all the time. Not like I mind. “So, let’s have dinner together!!” Chanyeol said and I wanted to reject it but he cut me off, “No Chaeyoung, you’re joining us” he grinned and I rolled my eyes at him. “Jihoon hyung told me to take her back already” Sehun said and I looked at him, “He did?” I asked and he nodded. Okay..

“Really?” Chanyeol asked and he nodded. “Fine then, there’s always next time” he sighed and I smiled, “Next time okay?” I suggested and he nodded. We bid them goodbye, except for that jerk who was busy glaring at us. I walked quietly beside Sehun. Still feeling awkward. After few minutes of walking, he stopped abruptly and looked at me, “Anything you wanna eat?” he asked and I frowned, “I thought Jihoon opp-“

“No I lied” he cut me off. “You lied?” I said and he massaged his temples, “Just decide a place already. You’ve got tons to explain to me, Park Chaeyeon. I told Jihoon hyung I will take you home after our dinner” he hissed and I gulped. So he really knew. We decided to settle in a fast food restaurant. We sat down in a secluded corner and he went to buy our food. He came back with my favorite burger and I smiled. He still knew me well.

“Spill” he said after I was done with my meal. Oh god. I should’ve chewed slower. “S-spill?” I stuttered and he let out a frustrated sigh, “When are you back, Park Chaeyeon?” he asked and I knew he was not going to let me off before I answer all his questions. “L-Last week” I said and he just glared at me, “Care to explain why you ing left without any news?”

Sehun rarely curse at me. When he did, it means he is super irritated or angry at me. “I-I didn’t mean to do that. I was in serious d-depression after I woke up so they decided to send me overseas for treatment.” I explained and heard him curse “ing Byun Baekhyun”

“Why didn’t you contact me after that” he asked and I sighed, “I can’t. I can’t Sehun. I’m not myself. I barely survived Hun” I said and he grit his teeth, “I’m sorry” I said and he held my hand, “It’s okay” he softened and my vision turned blurry. He was always a good friend to me. He never question what I did and will always support me. “I-I’m sorry Hun” I sobbed and he caress my hand with his thumb to calm me down. “Stop crying. I don’t blame you. Just don’t leave me clueless again okay. I was dying when you disappeared out of sudden” he explained and I nodded. He bought ice cream for me after I calmed down. “So..” he hesitated and I looked at him, “Why Chaeyoung?” he asked and I looked at him, “No idea” I said and he facepalmed, “Seriously?!”

I giggled at his response and he pout. Oh Sehun only show his childish side to me. “I was planning to make his life miserable” I said and he frowned,”How?”

“I told him Chaeyeon was dead”

“What?!” and I laughed at his response.

“Chill. I told him Chaeyeon committed suicide. Well, half true. I did tried” I grinned and my ice cream. “YOU WHAT?!” he chided and I continue my ice cream. “You ing tried?!” he scolded and I shrugged, “I was in depression Sehun, that’s why I was sent to get treatment” I decided to not tell him that it was a multiple attempt. He would strangle me himself if he knew.

He sighed and stare at me, “I want to kill that damned bastard so much” he said and I laughed. “Hun-ah” I called and he looked at me, “What happened between you and him? You guys almost strangle each other just now” I asked out of curiosity. They used to shower together and bite each other’s , that’s how close they were. But I can feel that it is different now.

“I almost killed him when you were admitted into the hospital” he said and I nodded. So it was because of me. “And I sent him to the hospital for a month after you disappeared” he said venomously.

“Seriously? Oh Sehun?! Why would you do that?!” I scolded and he shrugged, “He hurt you. Twice. He ing left you to die” he spat and I sighed. Sehun can be very protective when it comes to me. “And now you came back to him. Great Park Chaeyeon. Just great” he hissed.

“Hey, I can’t just leave my family here okay” I said, “And I was planning to guilt trap him forever. I want him to experience what depression felt like” I added.

“He was under depression” Sehun mumbled but I caught it. “He what?” I asked and he sighed for the nth time. “I said, he was under depression after you left” he repeated and I kept quiet. “And he tried to commit suicide for a few times” he added. He did? “He disappeared for weeks until we found him like a beggar on the street. All he did was mumbling your name” Sehun told me and I felt my vision turning blurry again. My heart clenched listening to what he told me.

So he suffered too? But why? Why would he do that? He was the one who left me first…

I was in deep thought until Sehun pulled me back, “No Park Chaeyeon. I’m never letting you back into his arms. Not after what he did. He don’t deserve you. Don’t suffer voluntarily”

“I know… I know, Sehun” I said and he sighed in relief. “But you choose to attend the same university with him. Great Yeon, genius. Now he wouldn’t leave you alone. You just jumped into the blackhole yourself” Sehun clapped sarcastically and I frowned, “I’m sorry” I muttered and he rolled his eyes.

“Just stay away from him Yeon. Stay away until I come. I’ll enroll into your uni as soon as possible, just hang on okay?” he said and I scoffed, “That would be next year Hunnie” I said and he chuckled. He was 2 years smaller than me, but he was a smart kid, he skipped a grade which makes him a year below me. That is also the reason why he never addressed me respectfully. “Who said that?” he raised his brows looking at me with his smug face.

“Well, obviously? You’re in your final year right” I said and he grinned, “But I graduated from high school though” he said and I think my eyeballs almost fell out from my eyes. “YOU WHAT?!” I kinda yelled a little. I quickly keep my head low after I noticed a few people were glancing to us. He laughed at my embarrassment. “I said I graduated from high school” he repeated

“But how!?” I demanded, refusing to believe the genius in front of me. “I hate that school, so I negotiated with the principal after you left, so he would let me skip a grade. If I failed the test, I would be expelled immediately” he explained and I looked at him. Unbelievable. “Meaning, you graduated at the same time with Baekhyun, Chen and D.O and Chanyeol?” I asked and he nodded. Oh my god. I didn’t know my best friend would be a ing genius. “Then what are you doing now?” I asked

“Lazing around in the house. I’m 2 years earlier than people around my age to enroll in Uni. So I thought I would play around first. Not that my parents mind. Plus I got few offers, but I don’t know which Uni I would like to enroll.” I rolled my eyes at his statement. Of course they wouldn’t. I wouldn’t mind what my kid will be doing too if my kid were to skip 2 grades. I guess geniuses think differently. “So, I guess I would go with you since you’re back” he wriggled his eyebrows and I laughed, “You ing genius” I said and he chuckled, “I know”

“Oh, and since we’re in the same level of education, I guess I don’t have to call you noona in front of our parents anymore, right, since we would be coursemates?” he smirked and I rolled my eyes. “ you, Oh Sehun” I said and showed him my middle finger. “Since when you are so vulgar, Park Chaeyeon” he laughed and I grinned,

“Peer influence~” I sang and we laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! How was the story so far?? I hope you guys love it. Yeah, and here comes Oh Sehun. I promise the story would be interesting after this~