Back

Two Identity, One heart

Chaeyeon's POV

"Finally, I'm back" I said as I stepped out from the airport. As usual, the weather in Korea is much more warmer compared to Auckland. I took off my sunglasses and looked around. "Chaeyeon-ah!!!!" 
Someone shouted my name and I immediately recognize the voice. The idiotic brother of mine.

 

"Chaeyeon-ah!!!! I missed you soooooo much!!!!!!" 

I almost fell down from the impact from the crash. 
"Yah let me go I'm gonna die from suffocation!!!" I said and keep hitting his arm. "NO! Let me hug you for another 5 minutes!" he said and hugged me tighter. I grinned and hugged him back.

 

"I missed you, Jihoon oppa" 
 

" I missed you too, Chaeyeon." he replied and I immediately pinch him hard. "Ouchh!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" he yelled and released me. I glared at him, "It's Chaeyoung, not Chaeyeon anymore!" I scolded and he rolled his eyes. "No one is here." He said and I threatened to pinch him again. "Whoa whoa chill there young lady. I'm sorry ChaeYOUNG" he emphasized on the word and I smiled. "Sorry oppa. Please understand why." I said and he smiled. "I know." He said and ruffled my head. I slapped his hand away, "stop destroying my hair! Now bring me home! How long do you plan to stay here?!" I said and he rolled his eyes. "Chill kay? I miss my sweet little sister, who is this y and feisty monster here" he nagged while pulling my luggage. I laughed and hooked my arms with his free arm. 
 

The trip home took about 40 minutes. Why is my house so damn far uphill?? 2 years passed but the city doesn't seemed to change much. I guess not much development can be done within 2 years. 
"Chaeyeon my baby!!!!" Mom shouted once I entered the mansion. Yeah. Another bone crushing hug. "Mom, I'm back" I greeted and hugged her back. "Chaeyeon-ah! I missed you so much!!!" She said and started sobbing. Oh god. My mom is still as dramatic as ever. But I love her. My one and only cute mommy. "I missed you too" I said and pat her back. "Oh stop it will you. Why cry on such happy occassion you silly women" another voice sounded from the stairs. "Appa!! I'm back!" I grinned and waved at my dad. "Welcome back, princess"

"HEYYY HOW COME NO ONE GREETED ME?!" Jihoon oppa complained and mom inmediately went to slap his head. "Go missing two years and you will get the same welcome" mom scoffed making all of us laugh. 
"Oh, by the way, have you guys forgotten" I said and all of them turned to me,

"I'm Chaeyoung. Not Chaeyeon anymore" 



 

First chapter up! Please subscribe and enjoy reading! Do comment if you have any questions. Oh, and please forgive the mistakes as english is not my first language. Enjoy!