Look-alike

Two Identity, One heart

Chaeyeon's POV
"YAH GET YOUR UP!!!" Jihoon oppa yanked my pillow.

 

I swear that one day I'm gonna pour hot water on him when he is asleep
 

I sat up and glared at him, "Dude, can't you wake me up normally?" I said and yanked my pillow back from him. "No can do. Now hurry up I need to drop you at the college before work" he said and I rolled my eyes. Ughhh, college. I hate studying. It's boring. But that doesn't mean I'm dumb, in fact, I used to be top student in my high school. "Get out, I need to prepare" I said and he went out.

Baekhyun's POV

"BAEK WAKE UP!!!!!" I heard Chanyeol yelling. Oh god. I buried my face on the pillow ignoring him. 
 

"YAH WAKE UP!!!!!" he yelled again. So noisy. 
 

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" I feel myself floating in the air. "YAH PARK CHANYEOL PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" I yelled and keep hitting his back. "NO CAN DO!!" He said and carried me to the bathroom. "NOW QUICKLY PREPARE BEFORE WE ARE LATE TO COLLEGE!!" he yelled and drop me onto the bathtub. Ouch my back. 
 

"Hurry up!!!!" He said while turning on the shower. 
 

" YOU PARK CHANYEOL!!!!" I yelled at him as my pajama get soaked. "LOVE YOU TOO!" He shouted and quickly ran out of the room.

Chaeyeon's POV

"Bye oppa" I said and get off the car. He waved at me and left. Gosh. I hate this. I observed the surrounding, it's huge. We have a total of 16 blocks here from Block A to Block P. Each block consist of 5 to 6 floors with lecture halls and classrooms. I saw few lakes and farms when oppa drove in just now. I guess those are for students taking Agriculture. The hospital building is in construction and there are sports complex and auditorium hall too.

I looked at my timetable that I print out. First lecture, Organic Chemistry. God. 8 am lecture with Organic Chemistry. Just great. I went to the respective lecture hall and took a peek inside. This should the class right? I walked in and took a seat somewhere on the corner at the back. I scanned the room and saw quite a number of students in the hall. Most of them are with friends though. I sighed and took out my stuffs. There is still some time left before the lecture starts so I decided to scroll through my phone first. I heard a loud noise at the entrance so I looked up from my phone. A group boys came in, 6 of them to be exact, were chatting and laughing out loudly. A group of boys that I will never forget. I quickly hid my face with my hair and continue scrolling my phone.

Please don't notice me.
 

I glanced at them and sighed in relief when I saw them sit somewhere in the middle of the hall at the front. I don't want to deal with them yet on my first day.

D.O's POV

As usual, girls were looking at us once we stepped into the college. Well, who wouldn't. We were so damn noisy. Wait no. Not we. Exclude me and Suho hyung. They were so damn noisy that it attracts everyone's attention to our group. And once the girls noticed us, they are like "ooohh look at them, they are so good looking!!"

Since the 6 of us, me, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen took the same course, thus our timetable are the same. Xiumin hyung and Suho hyung are in their third year though, they just joined out lecture for fun since they are free now. Our first lecture is Organic Chemistry.

The beagle line are busy yelling at each other when we entered the lecture hall. They were arguing on where should we sit so I decided to ignore them and scan the lecture hall. There are quite a number of students in the lecture hall. My eyes stopped at the corner at the back of the lecture hall. That face looked familiar. I saw the girl covered part of her face with her hair and looked down.

Chaeyeon?

I furrowed my brows.

No. She shouldn't be here. She left Korea 2 years ago.

I was deep in thought until Baekhyun poke me. "Yah! Why are you dreaming, let's sit!" He said and I nodded. I followed them while looking at the girl.

Definitely is Chaeyeon. But why is she here?

We sat in a row. Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin hyung, Suho hyung and me. I felt a nudge from my left so I looked at Suho hyung. He showed me his phone and I looked at him, "What?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Look at your phone" he said and I just ohh-ed.

I took my phone out and saw a message.

Suho hyung : You noticed her too?

D.O : Her?

Suho hyung : Don't play dumb with me. I saw you staring at her.

D.O : You mean the girl at the corner at the back??

Suho hyung : Yes. Chaeyeon.

D.O : How do you know it's her?

Suho hyung : She looked like her?

D.O : But she left 2 years ago hyung. Maybe it's just someone that looked similar.

Suho hyung : idk. Let's find out later. And we need to prevent Baek from that girl first before we find out who she is.

D.O : Yeah. I agree. Don't want Baek to go berserk now.

Chaeyeon look-alike huh?