I love you,don't love me back...(Neo VIXX)

K-POP One-Shots

"He has been receiving his treatment in America for almost three years,and now after they returned to S.Korea you will be the doctor responsible for him" Hakyeon nodded as he listened to the nurse Hongbin giving him information about their new patient "Jung Leo...Lung cancer...are you sure you can deal with this Hakyeon-hyung?He has no chance in living so you will have to watch your patient die" Hakyeon sighed,Hongbin was right,the last time his patient passed away he locked himself up in his house for a week crying and blaming himself "I will do it Kong,don't worry about me" When Hakyeon walked in he was staring at the papers he was holding "Good afternoon Mr.Jung,or can I call you Leo?I see you are few months younger than me" when he looked up he froze...his patient looked awfully familiar,in fact he looked 90% like his ex who left him four years ago if it wasn't for his white hair which is obviously dyed (his ex hated dyeing his hair) and his name. The other male slowly opened his eyes,suddenly smiling slightly "Hakyeon-ah..."when he heard that he froze "It can't be...Taekwoon?" The patient nodded tiredly "That's my old name...I'm Leo now..." Forgetting completely that he is a doctor,Hakyeon put the papers away and sat next to his ex taking his hand "What happened?!" Leo squeezed Hakyeon's hand then brought it to his cheek "Sorry I left without telling you...I was afraid I would worry you for nothing...knowing I won't last long I came to see you..." That's when Hakyeon got it,Taekwoon knew about his illness so he left to America to be treated?Now he is back...just to leave him again,this time for eternity..."Woonnie...I-I..."he started with glassy eyes and his ex smiled again "It's okay Yeonnie...it's okay" Hakyeon didn't waste time to take care of his boyfriend (yeah they're back together), maybe Taekwoon was too weak to leave the hospital bed but he still had fun with Hakyeon being by his side talking nonstop about random stuff. "Hakyeon-ah...I have to tell you something...I love you" Hakyeon was afraid at first but when he heard the last sentence he smiled "But please don't love me back...you have a long life to live...it's a matter of time and I'll be gone...I just want you to promise me that you will live a happy life" The doctor wasn't happy with that,but after the younger kept insisting he eventually sighed "It will take some time but...I promise you..."