Gone (Jongkey SHINee)

K-POP One-Shots

His sobs were getting louder with each second passes, Minho hugged him tightly trying to comfort him but nothing worked 

 

"Kibum,remember what you promised him?You have to stay strong for him"

 

Key hugged Minho back tightly gripping his shirt "It's hard,I-I can't,I s-still hear his voice,f-feel his arms around me,his warmth. I can't sleep because whenever I do I dream of him being here next to me,telling that everything will be okay and holding me...this is torture,I can't take it anymore"

 

Minho's heart ached at his friend's words,he even couldn't hold back his tears anymore 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum was pale,thin and looked exhausted.He walked to class slowly while holding his books,his eyes lost the sparkle they had and became blank and cold. His friends were getting worried sick about him,he started skipping lunch, and him having Jonghyun as his old roommate didn't help because now he is all by himself in a room that reminds him of his deceased friend

 

"Kibum hyung,he won't be happy if he saw you like this.Please cheer up" Taemin said frowning as he put his hand on his hyung's shoulder "But he is no longer here...he is dead...I don't care about what he might think anymore" with that Kibum went back to his room

 

Taemin was now curled up in Minho's embrace shaking,at the edge of crying "I'm worried about him...I-I can't lose another friend!M-Minho hyung please help him...losing Jonghyun hyung was too hard to handle I..."and the maknae started sobbing. Minho sighed then kissed his boyfriend's head "He will be okay Taemin.Onew hyung said he will talk to him"

 

And true,this is what Onew was doing.Being the oldest one in their group he had a huge responsibility on his shoulders,it would be a lie if he said he didn't feel the exact same as Key but who will hold their shattered hearts if he broke down too?

 

Onew grabbed Kibum's shoulders tightly "Look into my eyes.You said you don't care about what he thinks?Yes we did make a mistake,we never noticed something was wrong,that's because even when his heart was bleeding he stayed strong for us!Who always told you that you're strong enough to overcome anything?He did,he believed in you Key.He loved you,are you going to betray him now and let yourself drown in depression?"

 

Key covered his face with his hands as he sobbed "Why?!Why did he betray me then?!Why did he leave me like that even after he promised we will stay together forever?!He left me a couple of days before our anniversary!! How can he be so selfish and cruel?!" Onew grabbed Kibum's collar and glared at him "You are the one being selfish and cruel here!You are the one pushing us away in times we should be together in.You are the one hurting us all!Don't you realize that?!The poor Taemin  can't even eat nor sleep because of how much he is worried about you!For once stop thinking about yourself only and look at the whole picture!!"

 

Onew knew his speech effected the younger male because the next thing he did is apologizing and going to talk to Taemin. Onew sighed and looked around staring at the empty bed which belonged once to his friend. A sad smile found it's way to the male's lips before he closed his eyes tightly.Jonghyun was going to propose to Kibum in their anniversary so what went wrong?He looked really happy,as if he was finally getting over his depression...

 

Onew turned around about to leave the bedroom when his phone started ringing. An unknown number

 

Onew raised an eyebrow but answered anyway "Hello?"

 

"H-hyung"

 

He froze,eyes widening,face paling

 

"H-hyung help me!"

 

The call was over.

 

This voice,he can never forget it.He was too shocked to react 

 

Onew stared at his phone in shock and fear "Jonghyun?..."he whispered...