Love Or Wealth? (Jeongcheol SVT)

K-POP One-Shots

"You two have no chance trust me,you better watch out before you fall deeper in his love" Wonwoo said as he took a woman's order "Yah Jeonghan isn't like that,he may be rich and all but he is kind" Seungcheol said not liking the way Wonwoo was talking about his boyfriend "Cheol,I loved someone like that before...nothing matters to them more than money" Wonwoo turned to look at his friend after the customer left "Yaaah don't compare Jeonghan to Mingyu! Mingyu didn't show interest in you the whole time,he also had Chan the whole time"
"Even Jeonghan has Joshua!" "It's not the same!"
 Wonwoo glared at Seungcheol then went to the staff room followed by his friend "I'm sorry Wonwoo I didn't mean to hurt you!It's just Jeonghan is different" the emo guy looked back at him with cold eyes "I believed Mingyu was different too..."with that he left...

"Are you okay Seungcheol?"Jeonghan asked softly as his boyfriend was lying on his lap playing with his long chocolate brown hair "Nothing...just had a small fight with Wonwoo this morning now he refuses to talk to me" Jeonghan pouted slightly "I see...I hope you can fix things between you two soon"
Seungcheol is a normal rather poor guy who works in a bakery and Jeonghan is a rich heir of a fashion company,and they have been dating for seven months now,secretly since Jeonghan's parents aren't ready to accept Seungcheol yet

"Han,when will you tell your parents about me?"Jeonghan sighed when he heard his boyfriend's question "Cheollie I already told you,not yet.I'm trying to give them hints that I'm dating someone first..."

The Yoon boy wasn't completely honest with his boyfriend, he can never say something like that to his parents,especially not now after they told him he has to marry his childhood friend Hong Jisoo (Joshua) and he didn't say no...

"Jeonghan~I can't believe we can finally be together!"Joshua said happily as he took a sip from his coffee,the two were in a date following their parents' orders "Josh you know I see you as a friend if not a brother...I'm not sure about the whole marriage thing" the smile on the younger male's face disappeared "Hey,you don't even want to date anyone.Do you think you can stay single for the rest of your life?Once you find someone I better I promise that myself I will go back to LA and cancel everything" how could Jeonghan say he found the one? Who isn't even half rich as him,even Jisoo will be disappointed in him 

As they walkef around in the mall Joshua stopped suddenly waving to someone, Jeonghan raised an eyebrow when he saw two new faces "Hanni~ let me introduce you to my friends,I net them in Beijing two years ago. Kim Mingyu and his husband Kim Chan" the male with long hair bowed and smiled politely "Nice to meet you,I'm Yoon Jeonghan the heir of YN fashion company ".
The four guys chatted for hours when Chan's stomach started growling making him blush "I know a good bakery near here,a friend of mine works there" yes Joshua and Seungcheol know each other but just as friends of Jeonghan's 

"Welcome" Seungcheol smiled brightly when he saw his boyfriend, his friend and two new people "Cheollie~ our new friends here are hungry.Anything new to suggest?" Happily,Seungcheol told them all what they have
"I'll take a blueberry tart, and for him cheesecake please" Mingyu said with a gentle smile, "I'm craving chocolate lately" Jeonghan said with his eyes glued on the chocolate treats "What about you Jisoo?" Joshua ran a hand through his hair looking around "I want to taste your macaroons they look delicious"

After taking their orders,Seungcheol gave it to them "Hope you like them"
And obviously they did,Chan was amazed by his cheesecake while Mingyu closed his eyes enjoying the flavor "You made them?" Seungcheol shook his head "No my friend did,he is probably busy making other treats now" Mingyu stood up and looked around "you don't have much customers even though you make really nice treats,it's been years since I last tasted a delicious tart like this" SC laughed nervously and shyly "Thanks, actually it took my friend a while to make this blueberry tart since he hates it a lot" Mingyu blinked surprised "Oh really?I loved it though...can you call him?I want to ask him what's the secret since it's obviously not love" he joked and Seungcheol didn't hesitate to go in and call Wonwoo

They stared at each other for what felt like forever, "This is my friend Wonwoo,Wonwoo this is...sorry I never got your name" suddenly his friend spoke calmly "Mingyu...we know each other Cheol" Seungcheol's face paled,so this is Wonwoo's ex!!
"I see you enjoyed your food" Wonwoo joked as he saw the almost empty blueberry tart plate,he knows this tart is Mingyu's favorite this is why he hated it...

When they left Jeonghan stayed back to ask Seungcheol about what happened so the older male told him everything "Four years ago Wonwoo and Mingyu were dating,Mingyu promised Wonwoo he will marry him after he confront of parents about their relationship, but your rich friend betrayed him and married Lee Chan,telling Wonwoo he isn't enough for him,he isn't rich enough" Jeonghan's heart sank noticing the similarities,is this how they will end up? "Cheol...let's run away together" Seungcheol was taken back by what his beautiful boyfriend said so he explained "My parents want me to marry Joshua,I can't do that,I don't want to...I don't care about their stupid company,I don't want to lose you.I don't want you years later to look at me the way Wonwoo looked at Mingyu,I can't take it"the rich boy was tearing up so Seungcheol hugged him still shocked by what he heard,so Wonwoo was right about Jisoo after all? "I would've said this is a crazy idea but now suddenly it sounds too appealing to not do..."