Hi again (HunHan/XiaoHan EXO)

K-POP One-Shots

"Congratulations...on your relationship I mean" Sehun whispered awkwardly but the Chinese male didn't show any emotion making the maknae frown "Your problem was with the company...hyung I never did anything to hurt you,why do you keep ignoring me?Why are you closer to Lay hyung only now?Xiumin hyung misses you too...he said you two can go and have coffee if you had free time..." The awkwardness broke when Luhan spoke "Since when you arranged meetings like these for me and Xiu?I thought you were jealous" Sehun blushed and looked down but not missing the soft smile that appeared of Lu's face "Let's go to our old favorite bubble tea shop sometime okay?" Sehun quickly nodded without hesitation "By the way...about your song Lu" Luhan choked on his own saliva then laughed and smiled teasingly "Like it?" Sehun chuckled then smirked "It was brave of you to sing something like that.Too bad Exo-ls knew the lyrics were fake~You can never top m-" Luhan now was covering Sehun's mouth while blushing furiously "Yah!Your mouth is as big as ever!I guess you are no longer my cute innocent Sehun~" Sehun moved Luhan's hand away chuckling "People change hyung... Even you changed a lot,you used to be cute now you're cooler and stronger..." Luhan noticed the sadness in Sehun's voice making him smile sadly too "You're right...nothing stays the same" just then a feminine voice cut their conversation short Xiaotong called Luhan,being clingy and all to his old best friend and crush making him clench his fists "Sorry Sehun-ah,I have to go for now.Talk to you later?" Sehun nodded but he knew he will go back to Seoul tomorrow, so he will never get a chance to talk to Luhan again...well at least he got a chance to finally see him after all those years...