☆Chapter Thirty-Three☆

FOREVER

 

Present•After 2 weeks of training

On a sunny Saturday afternoon Zhu Zhengting was hanging out at Bi Wenjun, Ding Zeren, Li Quanzhe, and Huang Xinchun's dorm, dorm A33. They were playing a card game of joker as they waited for Justin and Chengcheng to arrive as they planned to go to the indoor pool together. Justin and Chengcheng went to buy some water guns and equipment etc. Just as Wenjun was about to pick a card from Xinchun's deck they got interrupted by an announcement form the speakers "Can those in participating in Hurdles,Javelin, shot put, discus, archery, high jump , and long jump for Sports festival please come to the field to start your training now, thank you."

"Archery and high jump? Isn't that you and Quanzhe?" Zeren said to Wenjun."I'm not going" Wenjun answers."Why not? You did really well at high jump during PE" Zhengting asks. Wenjun shrugs as he picks a card from Xinchun "Well I haven't agreed to participate anyways. Plus it's too hot for training ... look the hamster's is already exhausted" He points his chin at Quanzhe who was laying stomach flat on the bed with at least mini 3 electric fans in front of his face and a Mama Zhengting fanning him with a folding fan. 

"AHhHH! I got JokER?!" Wenjun yelled while Xinchun cheered. " No! another round! I'm not going to lose this time!" determined Wenjun . "Dude are you sure? You've lost for like the 7th time" Zeren stated "Also when is Justin and Cheng coming back it's boiling in here" he wondered. "Can't w-we dust go to da pul furst?" Quanzhe said with his tongue hanging. "But we promised to meet here also they know we would leave without them so they somehow kept hold of all our swimming gear" Huang Xinchun said as he shuffled the cards and started dividing them into 5 decks.

It has been 10 minutes and Bi Wenjun has lost at least 20 times, and Fan Chengcheng and Justin still hasn't come back and Li Quanzhe has fallen asleep from the heat. The room's calm atmosphere gets interrupted once again by the speakers "Can the following peiple please get down at the field now :Ling Chao, Zhou Yanchen, Li Quanzhe, Zhang Yankai, Bi Wenjun, Cai Xukun, Lin Yanjun and Gao Maotong. Please be at the field in gear for your training. RiGht NoW! Thank you" the voice sounded unpleasant and disappointed.

"Hm? Seems like a lot of people are skipping training." Wenjun sighs as he gets up to change "Let's go Quanzhe " he wakes up Quanzhe while Zhengting grabs his sports wear. "Wait a minute, I'm coming with you guys" Zhengting announces. "Oh me too!" Zeren added. "Wait what, why are you two going?" Xinchun asked when he realizes he's being ditched by his friends. "I need to return the shirt that Xukun lend me, I never got the chance to return it" Zhengting explained. "Uhhh I borrowed money from Yanchen the other day. Eh I just got my paycheck so I'm going to return the amount I borrowed" Zeren answered. "Hey you know he's just next door an- Hey?!" As Xinchun was talking everyone has already left the dorm.

Xinchun sighs in disbelief "Oh oh I see how it is y'all ditching your brother for ... f-for your lovers right! -Ah no, none of them are dating yet... whatever Hmph!" Xinchun mumbles out his annoyance and voicemails Li Xikan "Wei, Xikan let's go swimming I'll meet you at the pool" he exits the chat and taps the YH group chat " Lao Bi(Wenjun), Quanzhe have training and Ting-ge and Zeren ditched too. Those meanies, So I'm bringing some friends". A minute later Justin replies "Ok, let's invite more people the more the merrier! Yo Chengcheng bought this cool really cool water gun and a huge unicorn floatie! We can have fun without them".

Field

"Explain, why you all didn't show up 20 minutes ago" Minghao asked sternly as the students whose name got called stood in a neat straight row.

"Laoshi, everyone in our dorm was sleeping so we didn't know" Yanchen excused for himself and Yankai.

"Laoshi, I went out and my phone was dead. So I had no idea there was training" Lingchao convinced with his sincere innocent eyes. In a far distance Bufan screamed "He stayed in bed the whole day!". But Xu Minghao decided not to question that.

"We went out too there was no wifi in the park" Yanjun said frankly and Maotong nodded in agreement and quietly whispered to Yanjun"Parks aren't meant to have Wi-fi anyway, idiot".

"Quanzhe fell asleep so he doesn't know. I had to wait for him to wake up" Wenjun lied, well Quanzhe sleeping was kind of true.

"Laoshi you can't blame us for not coming. You suddenly announce that we have to come to training now anyone of us could've been working or gone outside" said Xukun.

Minghao nods "I know it was very sudden to call you guys but we only have like a month left of training and schedules are a bit tight for us teachers. So we need to go through instructions and improve your techniques as much as we can." he explained. "All right 10 press ups each and then you can go to your sports."Minghao orders.

10 press ups later...

Xukun hanged around with Bu Fan as he did some warm ups. "Ah Xukun!" He heard a sweet familiar voice shout at at him. "Oh Zhu Zhengting " Xukun said as the latter ran up to him holding up a pastel pink sweater. "His taste in clothes is very speacial too..." Xukun thought.

"Hey Xukun! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Said Zhengting.
"Why is he looking for me?"  Xukun wondered feeling weird. "I haven't return this shirt I borrowed from you, don't worry I washed it " Zhengting displays the neatly ironed shirt. "Eh so that girly shirt was mine ...no wonder it looked so familiar" Kun mentally told himself.

"Uh thank you but I don't need it now I have high jump, it will get in the way. Hmm how bout you hold it for me until I finish training?"

"Huuhh but-"

"That's decided then! Thank you, Zhengting"

 

 

 

 

° When I stood on stage for the first time °