☆Chapter Twenty-Five☆

FOREVER

 

 

 

Somewhere on the road...

Qin Fen took an enormous bite of his burger chewing on it slowly. "Eerrgh stuphid traffik" Qin Fen grumbled through his cheese burger. So far according to Qin Fen's tracking device Mark was heading to the airport but before they could reach the destination they got caught in traffic. Qin Fen sipped on his Pepsi drink while playing Jackson's 'Generation 2' into his car speakers. After swallowing the burger he started jamming to 'Generation 2'  "Pepsi chilin Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi chillin!Pepsi chilin Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi chillin!". Han Mubo who was driving was getting distracted and quickly cut Qin Fen off "Stop stop stop! We've arrived Laoshi(Mark) has already got off his car" Qin fen looked out the window and saw Mark walking through the auto doors. He chugs down the can of Pepsi and hops out off the car while Mubo went to find a parking space.

Beijing Capital International Airport

Qin fen with his sunglasses and black cap disguise has stalked Mark to Terminal 2. Right now he was hiding by a plant decoration. Qin fen slid his glasses down his nose so he could see Mark and another tall boy who gave Mark a tight embrace. Qin fen couldn't see the tall boy's face as it was covered by a black mask and his long fringe fell over his eyes.
The two released the hug and Mark helped the boy carry his bag while the boy dragged his suitcase. "Should I also carry your backpack?" Qin fen heard Mark ask. "Korean?" Qin fen guessed from the conversation. Qin fen held up a pamphlet to his face as Mark and the Korean boy walked past him. "That was so close!"  Qin fen's heart was beating so fast, he could've got caught! Qin fen hurried to the exit. He was too concentrated on them he didn't notice the person walking in front of him that he bumped into him "Ah!" The person groaned. Qin fen bowed and repeatedly apologized before running out the auto doors to catch up with Mark not knowing who he bumped into.

 

Beijing Airport Carpark

Qin fen hopped into his car , as he clicked his seatbelt on Mubo already started the engine and was following the directions from Qin fen's phone. "What happened?" Mubo asked. Qin fen answered "He went to pick up a very tall guy-Korean I think, he's got black hair and it covers his eyes like a curtain I can't see what he looks like!"

•••

After following Mark they found themselves inside a luxurious Hotel lobby. The lobby walls were black and the reception desk and floor were marble stone as the interior was decorated with coffee tables, mini sofas, plants, canvas paintings, gold accessories and mellow lighting that came from a glass chandelier. Qin fen and Mubo's mouth were wide agape at all the expensive quality "I sometimes forget he came from a rich family" Mubo whispered, Qin fen nods agreeing. Qin fen and Mubo dat inside the hotel's cafeteria and used Jackson's money to buy affordable snacks while Qin fen tried to find out which room Mark booked by hacking through some systems. "Okay!" Qin fen clapped his hands "Level 4 Room 17!".

 

Hotel Level 4 Room 17

Jackson stood in front of door 17 as he was told by Qin fen. He took a deep breath and nervously knocked on the door. He then suddenly changed his mind and turned to leave but it was too late as he heard the door click open. "你好(Hello)?" A tall boy with raven black hair appeared behind the door. "Uh h-hello" Jackson waved "Umm is Mark Tuan Yi-en in here?" He asked. The boy looked confused "Ah no I don't speak Chinese well"he said in Mandarin with a strong accent. Jackson then remembered Qin fen said he heard them speaking Korean. "Ah is Mark Tuan in here? "Jackson asked again in Korean this time. "Mark hyung there's someone looking for you!" the tall boy shouts as he opens the door wider for Jackson to see him and Mark wearing white robes letting Jackson mind wonder somewhere else as he imagined why they were wearing robes. "Jackson, what are you doing here?Wait how did you know I was here" Mark asked surprised. Jackson ignores his questions and firmly grips onto Mark's arm.

"Who is he?"Jackson asked "My junior and friend from Korea" Mark said calmly like he always did when he talks.

"What is he doing here in a hotel with you a-and what were you going to do w-wearing a robe! Are y-you into young tall boys like him?!" Jackson exclaimed pointing to the innocent-looking Korean boy who had no idea what the two older were conversing in Mandarin.

Mark furrowed his eyebrows "He wanted to come to China to see me. He's never been here or out of Korea and can't speak mandarin so of course i had to help him and..." Jackson watches Mark untie his robe showing black swimming trunks "... we were going to swim at the pool from here, what were you thinking? And how'd you know I was here" Mark crossed his arms. Jackson scratched his neck and adverted his gaze to the sealing "Did you get Qin fen to stalk me?" Jackson looks back at Mark shocked. "I saw him in the cafe too plus he left his tracking device on my car so I slipped a listening device into his pocket when he bumped into me in the airport" Mark explained. Jackson smirks "So you still remember how these stuff work no wonder..." . Mark shrugs mumbling "and you still get jealous over me"He urns to the Korean boy holding his shoulder to bring him closer "Now all of that is done..." Mark switches his language to Korean "Let me introduce this is Jackson Wang, Jackson this is my FRIEND Kim Yugyeom!".

Yugyeom politely bows and then introduced himself "Hello I'm Kim Yugyeom, 23 years old". "Kim Yugyeom? That's a familiar name" Jackson thought "Wait, hey you know Park Jinyoung? Im Jaebum?" Jackson asked. "Ah yes" Yugyeom answered nervously "Mark I got a call from Jinyoung he said his Dongsaeng escaped and went to China!"

*Flashback phone conversation*

"Hello Park gae?"

"Hello Wang gae"

"So it is you Jinyoug it's been so long"

"Yes it has but you video called me 3 times yesterday"

"But last night at 9:22:07(Hour/Min/Sec) exactly I called you and you didn't pick up. I tried calling you 94 more times! I don't have much credit left!" Jackson yelled.

"That's because I lost my phone! "

"What? How'd you lose it"

"I let my dongsaeng borrow it last night he broke his phone when he broke up with his boyfriend and won't talk to anyone for days he locked himself in his room. I was the only on who could talk to him so this morning when I delivered breakfast to him I found out he was missing. Luckily he left a note he went to China"

"So... you want me to bring him back?"

"Just find him and make sure he's safe, he's never been to China and can't speak Chinese well. His name is Kim Yugyeom, 23 years old, skinny and very tall 1.82cm, long mushroom hair.When you found him tell him you know me, JB or Youngjae and his pet coco. And take care of him until he's recovered Also he must return my phone asap! OK I'm using my works landline phone so call JB if you have any problem. I need to end this callBYe!"

"H-hey do you want him to return asap or when he's slowly recover-"*click beep beep beep* Jackson got cut off by the loud beep as Jinyoung already hang up.

*End flashback*

"Your friend or JB doesn't know you're here?" Mark asked shocked and loud causing Yugyeom to lower his head.

Mark called JB to inform that Yugyeom was with him and he should return to Korea in a week.














 

°Forever...°