☆Chapter Eleven☆

FOREVER

 

 

Arcade Night pt2

 

 

 

8:00pm

 

"I can't believe you did that" Shengen sighed, he looked at Xiao Gui skipping happily and humming a song.

"Are you trying to create a Monster Hunt shrine? You have like their posters and even Jing Boran's signature!" Bu Fan grumbled.

10 minutes ago...

"It's Huba!"

They all look at the direction Xiao Gui was pointing at , there was a machine claw that was decorated with a banner it read "快来抓我!"(Come catch me!) There was also a poster of Jing Boran and Bai Baihe (Lead actor & Actress of Monster hunt) hanging beside the machine.

Like a child Xiao Gui runs to the machine and without a second thought, he inserts a coin.

*kaching!*

Music plays and a high pitched voice sings "快来抓我呀 快来抓我呀!"(Come and catch me×2)

The six of them watch as Xiao Gui finally clawed out a huge Huba toy that was like half the size of himself.

*end flashback *

"Xiao Gui! it was fun hanging out with you again and your friends too. I missed you so much but I'm glad you're having fun at school, don't forget to contact me too okay? " Vava embraces Xiao Gui with a hug and whispers a few more things to him before waving goodbye to the rest of the group.

Ziyang sighs "These two love birds"

 "What? Vava is just my friend like a sister, I'm still waiting for a Plan B confession "Xiao Gui shouts back.

At the mention of his nickname Shengen chokes on his bubble tea "P-Pardon?".

"C'mon I know you two too well, didn't you see how she was still holding onto the killer whale key chain you got her? And youmff-" Xiao Gui was cut off as Shengen stuffed a custard bread into his big mouth.

 

 

Zhu Twins

 

After eating from the dining room Zhu Yuntian went back into the lounge on the first level where there was a mini workout set he lift a couple of weights when an exhausted Henry comes running in "Hey Zhu Yunyi!"he called out.

Zhu Yuntian looks around actually thinking his twin was here too, but he and Henry were the only two in the room.

"Zhu Yunyi you're meant to be in class cleaning!" Henry said sternly.

Yuntian points to himself "Me?" Henry nods.

"Lau laoshi I'm Yuntian my little brother has brown hair he's probably in the pool right now" Yuntian took his white cap off to show his black hair.

"O-oh sorry for disrupting, enjoy your day" Henry stuttered and quickly ran to the pool to find Yunyi.

●○●○●○●

Quanzhe was walking back to the dorms holding a plastic bag packed with snacks that he bought from a convenience store. As he pasts the office he sees Yuntian running to him.

"Quanzhe! Quanzhe ! Can I have a candy?" Yuntian asks. Quanzhe shuffles through his bag of lollies and gives one to Yuntian "Thanks" he yells before running off.

Moments later craving for more Yuntian runs up to Quanzhe again in a different shirt "Hey Quanzhe do you prehaps have candy? I'm low on sugar and I need to workout at the gym later on".Quanzhe thought it was the other twin so he gave away his candy.

5 minutes later...

Quanzhe was going to store some snacks in the shared kitchen when Yunyi walks up to him "Hi Quanzhe! Oh 大白兔糖White rabbit (candy brand) they're my favourite can I pleeaase have one?" He pleads.

Quanzhe shakes his head "I just gave one to you,  these are for other students" he pours the bag of White Rabbit into a glass fish bowl like container with a small red ribbon decorating it.

Yunyi was confused "Really? I just got back from Mr Lau's class-" he finally understood what happened "Ahh that was Yuntian he had black hair didn't he?".

Quanzhe looks up trying to remember what the first twin looked like 'the two that came to me today did have black curled hair '. He looks back at Yunyi who already has stuffed five White Rabbit candies in his mouth.

Quanzhe's eyes open wide "Ei! you're not allowed to eat them".

"Bwut you pwhut them in da bowel " Yunyi babbled his mouth full of sweet candies. The big bowl he was referring to is where students can put snacks or treats in to share with other students.

"I know but you shouldn't be eating that much at once, Yuntian said it will affect your workout diet. "

"Who cars aboud dat" Yunyi said as he waves his hand the other hand stealing another candy from the bowl.

 

Little Prince Ling Chao


Bu Fan, Yue Yue , Ziyang and Ling Chao were playing basketball outside on the court.

It was a 2 vs 2 game Bu Fan and Yue Yue were playing against Ziyang and Ling Chao... well mostly just Ziyang as Ling Chao was too tired to continue the rest of the game.

Bu Fan shot the ball into the hoop earning another score for the couple. Yue yue and Bu fan gave eachother a High-five.

Ziyang was upset "Ahh it's unfair Ling Chao isn't even helping me!" He complained he points to Ling Chao  laying on the ground 'studying' with the book covering his face blocking the sun.

Yueyue flips the book and shakes Ling Chao  "Didi get up and play! If you're not going to study then exercise" he nagged like a mother.

Ling Chao tightly close his eyes lips pouting "I'm hungry I don't have energy to move unless there's food~" he whined.

Bu Fan sighs he runs to the dorm lounge to pick out a few snacks on the way back he goes to the nearest vending machine and buys a red NongFu spring Vitamin water.

He puts them on the grass next to Ling Chao. Ling Chao sits up and tears the first packet of Lotte Koala chocolate cookies he eats a few before standing on two legs again.

The game continues.

"Didi block him!" Ziyang shouts to Ling Chao. Ling Chao is now a metre in front of Yueyue , swaying his hands up trying to hit the ball off him but unfortunately Yueyue scores it in the basketball hoop.

This caused the frustrated Ling Chao to throw a tantrum "It's unfair he's tall!"

"You're only a centimetre shorter than me!" Yueyue snapped back.

They played a few more rounds as the sky turned orange they went back into their dorm.

While Ling Chao waits for his turn to shower he leans on Yueyue's shoulder holding his arm. "I'm tired" he mumbled. Yueyue pats his head Ling Chao eyes slowly droop until they closed. He feels someone loosening his grasp around Yueyue's arm and his head was being  lifted up to lean on a softer surface his cheek sinking into it.

Ziyang shifted Ling Chao into a more comfortable position as Yueyue went to take a shower. Though the bed looked small it surprisingly fit both of them as Ziyang managed to squeeze beside Ling Chao.

Ziyang leans closer to Ling Chao ,he studies the baby face in front of him. From his soft brown eyebrows to his round nose and soft lips that the corner curls up even when he frowns ... those soft li-*slap*

Ziyang feels his cheeks burn as Ling Chao's hand smacks his face, Ziyang isn't blushing it's just when Ling Chao was moving in his sleep his hand had accidentally hit Ziyang's face too hard it left a red and burning sensation on his left cheek.

Ziyang sighs, too lazy to go back to his own bed(mainly because Ling Chao has him tangled in his arms) he decides to stay in bed and as time passes he too enters dream land.















 

°Forever You Forever Now°
 



 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO GUI!520 我爱你❤

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO GUI!
520 我爱你❤

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO GUI!520 我爱你❤