CHOI MINHO

IM JAEBUM

They look at the leader who panting hard from the pain,”hyung you can’t perform like this”,Jinyoung massage the older back,”I will be fine Jinyoungie”,Mark shook his head,”ing stubborn”,Jaebum chuckle.Yugyeom look at Jaebum with teary eyes,”hyungie please,you can’t perform with your condition like this and it will worse your back”,Jaebum pat his maknae head,”I will be fine maknae,the pain will disappear soon”,Yugyeom shaking his head,”no hyungie,what if you faint when perform ?”,Yugyeom tears fall when imagine Jaebum fainting.Got7 really hate it when their maknae crying so they make sure nothing can hurt their precious maknae.

 

Jaebum slowly sit up and lean on the sofa,”come here”,Jaebum open his arms and the maknae latch on him,”you know this performance is important right?”,Yugyeom reluctant to nod,”then you know I can’t skip it,all sunbae and hoobae will watch our performance so it’s very important for our group”,Jaebum rub Yugyeom shoulder softly,”but your back..”,Jaebum shush him,”I know and I promise I will rest after the performance but until then I will endure it”,Yugyeom sighed,”okay”,Jaebum smile and peck the taller temple.

 

The others can only sighed as their leader persistent to perform,”okay you will perform but after that you will go straight to the hospital ,understand?”,Mark use his power as the oldest,”I promise”,Mark nod relief.They get ready to perform and Jaebum take a deep breath,”let’s go”,they go toward the stage.On the stage Got7 give the audience including their sunbae and hoobae the best performance,other idols admire their performance and whisper compliment about them,”woah they really great on stage”,exo Baekhyun tell shinee Minho who sit beside him,”yeah they great but the leader looks in pain”,Minho point to Jaebum who have cool face but sometime can be seen he flinch.

 

“You’re right,is he sick?”,Minho shaking his head,”I don’t know,hope not”,Baekhyun nod agree,”yeah,if he is sick,perform in that condition will eating you back”,Minho watch Jaebum intensly and can’t help but worry about Jaebum.Got7 finish their performance,”Baekhyun-ah hyung want go to toilet”,Baekhyun smile,”okay hyung”,Minho quickly leave the hall.

 

Jaebum held his back and panting heavily,”hyung kwenchana?”,Jaebum lean on Jinyoung body as he can’t feel his legs,”I want to throw up”,Jackson eyes widen,”toilet now”,they carry Jaebum to the toilet.At the same time, they bump into Minho who wash his hand.Jaebum waste no time and throw up into the bowl,Minho look shock when Got7 members ambush the toilet and with their leader throw up,”is he alright?”,Minho ask behind Yugyeom shock the others,”omo sunbae”,Minho point to Jaebum,”what happen to him?”,they sighed,”hyungie is sick”,Yugyeom tell with teary eyes,”his back in pain”,Youngjae tell the older,”his back?i thought his back already healed”,Bambam shook his head,”still healing”,Minho sighed,”okay listen”,they turn to the older,”someone call an ambulance while the other go tell your manager,while the others go tell the security about the upcoming ambulance and tell them to make sure your leader can go into the ambulance with peace”,Minho give order,”what about hyung?”,Jinyoung ask,”I will carry him but I need someone with me”,they nod and leave to do their task leaving Minho with Jinyoung and Jaebum.

 

Minho kneel infront Jaebum,”Jaebum-shi”,Jaebum look at him,”I will carry you to the lobby okay”,Jaebum turn to Jinyoung who nod,”okay”,Minho smile,”allow me”,Jaebum give slightly smile to Minho.Minho put his arm under Jaebum knee and another one at the leader back,Minho lift Jaebum carefully without hurting him,”you okay?”,Jaebum nod and put his head on Minho shoulder,”let’s go”,he tell Jinyoung and they leave the toilet.

 

The boys wait for the doctor outside the emergency room,”why so long,it’s been an hour”,Yugyeom sighed heavily,”patient maknae,hyung will be fine”,Yugyeom put his head on Mark shoulder and close his eyes,”I hope so”,Mark soothe the youngest back.Few moments,the doctor come out,”family of Im Jaebum”,the boys rush toward the doctor,”how is he?”,the doctor smile,”Jaebum-shi is fine and he need to rest for two weeks so his back can heal fully,I put him into sleep right now and you can see him”,the doctor leave.They enter the room and meet with sleep Jaebum,Yugyeom go to the bed and take Jaebum hand,”don’t hurt again hyung”.

 

After three weeks rest Jaebum is heal but still need to be careful,he’s already out from the hospital and surprisingly without the fans knowing about it including his parents.They resting in the dorm while watching movies,”Jinyoungie”,Jinyoung turn to Jaebum,”I want to see Minho sunbae”,all of them look at the leader,”for what?”,the oldest ask,”to say thanks to him for helping me”,Jinyoung make a thinking face,”but how?”,Jaebum get up from his laying,”you close with Key sunbae right?”,Jinyoung nod,”ask for his help”,Jinyoung sighed,”Key hyung is not in Korea right now”,Jaebum pouting.

 

Then his face brighten,”I have someone who can help”,then he reach his phone and make a call,”hello nini..i’m good..emm nini are you busy today?”,Jaebum smile widely,”then can we meet?..you at sm..well we can meet there..okay nini see you at lunch..okay bye”,Jaebum sighed relief,”who’s you calling hyung?”,Youngjae ask,”well..it’s..exo kai”,their eyes open widely,”exo Kai!how you know him?”,Jaebum rub his neck,”he’s my childhood friend”,the boys look at him amaze with the information.”Well I need to cook right now don’t want to be late”,he get up but stop by Jinyoung,”and why you need to cook?”,Jaebum pout,”for Minho sunbae,I want to cook lunch for him as my gratitude to him and I will ask nini to pass the lunch to him”,Jackson palm his face,”hyung,you need to give it by yourself”,Jaebum shook his head,”I can’t Seunie,too nervous”,Mark raise his eyebrow,”and why like that?”,Jaebum shrug his shoulder,”molla,when he carry me the other day,my heart beating so fast and I can felt my face blushing that time but I don’t know why”,the boys look at their leader with unbelievable expression,”anyway I need to hurry or I will be late”,then he go to the kitchen.

 

“I can’t believe our leader can be so innocent”,Youngjae still in shock,”he’s so obvious or dense”,Bambam chuckle,”you think he will realize his feeling for Minho sunbae?”,Jackson ask s.They snorted,”yeah right,it will take forever for him to realize it except..”,they look at Mark,”except Minho sunbae himself make him realize about those feeling”,all of them smirk.

 

Jaebum standing infront of sm building and he feel nervous to enter the building,”I better call nini”,he call the dancer,”hello nini..i’m here but can you come here cause I’m too nervous to enter..okay bye”,he wait for his friend.Ten minutes later,he see his friend,”Bummie”,Jongin run to him with widest smile,”Nini”,they hug tightly,”Bummie miss you”,Jaebum pout,”me too Nini”,then Jongin realize the lunch box,”what is that?”,Jaebum look at the lunch box,”well this is one of the reason why I want to meet you”,Jongin look at him confuse,”can we talk somewhere else?”,Jongin nod and drag Jaebum to the café.

 

“What do you want to drink Bummie?”,the dancer ask,”do they have strawberry milk?”,Jongin chuckle,”I’ll be right back”.Few minutes later Jongin come back with strawberry milk and choco shake,”here you go”,Jaebum thanks him,”so Bummie what do you want to talk about?”,Jaebum bring the lunch box on the table,”actually I need your help to give this to someone”,Jongin look at him curious,”and who is it?”,Jaebum chew his lips,”emm..Minho sunbae”,Jongin startled hear the name,”and why?”.Jaebum hesitate to tell because he know his friend will get mad after he tell the truth,”Im Jaebum tell me”,Jaebum sighed,”I just want to say thank you for helping me the other day”,he tell,”helping you?”,Jaebum nod,”the day at award show”,Jongin frown,”you mean three weeks ago?”,Jaebum nod,”that day my back in pain and I near collapsed “,Jongin eyes widen,”what the..”,Jaebum immediately close Jongin mouth,”please Nini let me tell first”,Jongin nod.

 

Jaebum tell him everything what had happened at that day,after Jaebum finish tell Jongin have this expression sign he’s really angry,”does your parents know?”,Jaebum look down and shook his head,”what the heck Jaebum,I don’t care if you do not tell me but you also did’nt tell your parents,what if something worse happen will you left them out too?”,everyone look at them ,”I’m sorry”,Jaebum apologize with small voice.At the same time Jongin members appear along with Minho and startled hear Jongin loud voice,”how many times I have tell you,tell me if anything happen to you especially to your parents”,Jaebum did’nt dare to face Jongin.Jongin calm his breath,”you are not burden to me Bummie and you will never be”,Jaebum look up with teary eyes.

 

Jongin get up and sit beside Jaebum,he put his arms around Jaebum and bring him closer,”please Bummie,I care about you more than anything so please tell me if you are hurt,sad,happy and feel down,we’re best friend”,Jaebum nod ,”okay Nini I promise”,Jongin smile and kiss the leader cheek.”Jongin-ah”,both of them look up and meet with Jongin hyundeul,”oh hyungdeul”,Jaebum get up and bow,”hello sunbaenim”,Baekhyun chuckle,”drop that sunbae just call us hyung”,Jaebum nod,”okay hyung”,then Jongin invite them to sit with them.

 

“How your back?”,Minho ask,”it’s getting better”,Minho smile,”good”,then Jaebum push the lunch box to Minho,”what is this?”,Jaebum face blush,”lunch for you”,Minho raise his eyebrow,”actually I want to say thank you for the other day so I cook lunch for you and the reason why I meet with Nini to ask him pass the lunch box to you”,Minho nod.He look at lunch box,”can I open it?”,Jaebum nod.Minho open it and meet with delicious smell,”woah it’s look delicious and wealth”,Baekhyun comment,”I cook it”,Minho take the chopstick and taste it,his eyes widen,”omo,this is the most delicious food I ever taste”,Jaebum blushing furiously.

 

“Well you already get the foods so I need to go now”,Jongin pout,”aww Bummie stay here much more longer beside I will fly to Japan next week”,Jaebum sighed,”fine but before dinner I have to go”,Jongin nod with widest smile,Minho chuckle see Jongin look so happy.Then something click in Minho mind and he smirk,”Jaebum-ah”,Jaebum turn to Minho,”your cooking is really good,mind cook for me again?”,the others look at Minho with curious while Jaebum as usual blushing,”really?”,Minho nod,”when?”,Minho smile widely,”tomorrow..the next day..next week..next months”,Jaebum confuse with the way Minho asking him,”I’m confuse”,Jongin palm his face.

 

Jongin slap Jaebum head softly,”yah Im Jaebum,Minho hyung want you to cook for him everyday until you guys getting old together”,Jaebum chocked his saliva,”what????”,Minho and the others burst into laugh.Jongin giggle watching Jaebum flustering face,”Jongin-ah your friend really cute”,Minho comment,”I know hyung”,Jongin raise his eyebrows,”then can I borrow him for a moments?”,Jongin look at Minho for a moments then nod,”fine but if you make him cry I will tear your skin hyung”,Minho just chuckle hear the cute threat,”okay2 you can, come with me Jaebum-ah”,Minho get up and lend his hand to Jaebum.

 

Jaebum look at Jongin,”go follow him”,Jaebum take Minho hand and the older pull him,”I will return him to you before dinner Jongin-ah”,Jongin huft ,”yeah now shoo shoo”,Minho drag Jaebum out from the café,”Jongin-ah,you think Minho hyung will get a boyfriend soon?”,Jongdae ask,”today hyung not soon”,Jongdae raise his eyebrow,”what make you so sure?”,Jongin scoft,”I know my bestfriend hyung,he will accept Minho hyung right away cause he’s already fall in love with Minho hyung”,both his hyung chuckle,”then Jaebum is a lucky one”,Jongin nod agree,”so who’s hungry?”,Baekhyun immediately run to the counter make Jongdae and Jongin laugh.