OH SEHUN

IM JAEBUM

Jaebum sit infront Mark and Jinyoung who look down and did’nt dare to face Jaebum,the leader sighed,”since when?”,he ask the duo but they stay in silence,”since when Jinyoung-ah?”,Jinyoung open his mouth,”month”,Jaebum look at him in disbelieve ,he laugh not believe what he just hear,”I thought you love me Jinyoung-ah”,Jinyoung wipe his fallen tears.Jaebum turn his face from them,”why?”,Jinyoung look up,”I don’t know hyung,both of us become so close few months ago then suddenly I realize I love Mark hyung”,Jaebum close his eyes tightly,”do you still love me?”,Jinyoung open his mouth then he close it,”as a brother”,Jaebum get up from his seat and turn his back to them.

 

His tears fall and hard,Jinyoung and Mark crying in guilty hear the cries from the man they swore to protect and cherish.Jaebum calm his breath,”kwenchana,I’m not angry”,the duo look at him shock,”what?”,Jaebum turn to them and smile,”feeling cannot be force and I understand that,so I’m not angry just disappointed”,he sit on the sofa.”Come here both of you”,Mark and Jinyoung look at him hesitate,”come here both of you,I do not bite”,Mark and Jinyoung get up and take their place beside Jaebum.

 

Jaebum take both of their hand and hold it,”continue your love and don’t worry I will never mad or hate to both of you cause you guys are my family”,Jinyoung and Mark crying,”come on guys stop crying”,Mark shook his head,”how we cannot crying,you so kind,selfness and have beautiful heart Jaebum-ah”,Jaebum chuckle,”hyung that’s so cheesy”,Jinyoung smile,”Mark hyung is true,I cheat on you hyung but you still forgive us and furthermore you allow us to continue be together”,Jaebum bring them closer,”I love both of you so much and that surpass my hatred,promise me nothing will break you guys”,both of them nod,”thank you angel”,Mark and Jinyoung kiss the leader cheeks,”most welcome now I need to go and both of just continue being lovely dovey”,Jinyoung look at Jaebum worry,”where are you going hyung?”,Jaebum smirk,”I need to find new boyfriend”,he wink at them and leave the dorm,”what we have done to deserve someone like him”,Jinyoung put his head on Mark shoulder,”I hope someone will love him more than anything”.

 

Jaebum sit and lean his back on the tree,his tears fall and fall without bothering to wipe it,”I’m happy when you are happy Jinyoung-ah,if be with Mark hyung you are happy then I will let you go”,he fold his knee and hide his face on it.He crying over and over again until there is not tears to be let out,after almost an hour crying,the sobbing slowly disappear and only sniff can be hear.Jaebum wipe the tears but stop when a hand wipe his tears,he look up and meet with the owner of the hand,”sunbaenim”,the person smile and wipe Jaebum tears delicately,”what make an angel like you crying his heart here?”,Jaebum face blush a little,”breakup”,he give simple answer.

 

That person gently pull Jaebum to stand up,”come with me?”,Jaebum look at him curious,”where?”,the man smile,”ice cream”,Jaebum smile widely and nod furiously,”okay”,the man laugh and take Jaebum hand,he wipe the remaining tears,”from now on I will wipe these tears for you”,Jaebum heart feel like want to burst out.

 

The man smile handsomely at Jaebum,”and I hope you will allow me to do that”,Jaebum hide his face with his hand,”but we just meet”,Jaebum speak while peaking through his fingers.The man chuckle see Jaebum cute act,”I know but like what people say first sight love”,Jaebum whine,”stop saying cheesy words you make me shy”,the man laugh.He pull Jaebum hand from his face and hold it,”I know we just meet but since I saw you crying under the tree earlier,I know I want you and protect you from those peoples who want to hurt you”,Jaebum bit his lips prevent it from smile widely.

 

“But am I worth it?”,the man raise his eyebrow,”what do you mean?”,Jaebum sighed,”it will effecting your career and if your fans know about this,they will turn their back from you”,that man scoft,”please they love me too much to betray me beside they know”,Jaebum look at the man shock,”what?”,that man nod,”they nod I like both side”,Jaebum look at the man amaze,”your fans really are something”,the man shrug his shoulder.

 

“So…will you give us chance?”,Jaebum face show he is thinking,”what if you find someone else,I don’t want to hurt for the second time”,the leader shook his head and pout,”I will not because I have fallen for you long time ago,since I saw you performed on the stage”,Jaebum eyes widen,”since when?”,the man pursue his lips,”emm 2014 on sbs gayo daejun”,Jaebum breath hitch,”that’s four years ago”,the man nod,”yeah but I don’t have a courage to say hello until now”.

 

Jaebum staring at the man intensly,then he smile widely,”if you can accept my temper,whining,pouting,sulking then you are good for me”,the man smile widest and he kiss Jaebum cheek unconsciously startled the latter,”ops sorry too excited”,Jaebum smirk and kiss the man cheek.The man touch his cheek,”now we even,let’s go get our ice cream”,Jaebum drag the man,”oh yeah before I forget,you have to call me hyung”,the man pout,”never”,Jaebum glare at him,”but I born earlier”,the man scoft,”don’t care,I will call you Jaebum and you will call me Sehun”,Jaebum huft,”fine”,Sehun smirk and wrap his arm around Jaebum waist,”thank you Jaebum-ah give me this chance”,Jaebum giggle cutely,”make me happy Sehun-ah”,Sehun nod and tight his hold,”for the rest of my life”,they walk in peace to enjoy the moment not care with the peoples that watching them.

 

Next morning,”yah Im Jaebum since when Exo Sehun is your boyfriend???!!!”,Jaebum giggle on his bed hear the loud voice from Jinyoung,message come in through his phone,”morning beauty”,Jaebum face blush,”morning handsome”.