JEON JUNGKOOK (PART ONE)

IM JAEBUM

Got7 have a week rest days before their concert next month so they use the days useful until they will get busy with practice,they at Jaebum’s parents mansion while the elders in China for meeting.That morning going like usual,”guys breakfast is ready”,Jaebum hear footsteps running toward the kitchen,”morning hyung,Jaebum”,Jaebum smile,”morning,dig in”,they thanks Jaebum for the foods and enjoy it.After breakfast Yugyeom wash the plates along with Jaebum,”emm..hyungie”,Jaebum turn to him,”yes”,Yugyeom stop for a moments,”hyungie,Jungkook want to see me before he go to Amerika”,Jaebum raise his eyebrow,”only you?”,Yugyeom shook his head,”of course not,along with the others”,Jaebum nod,”okay so why you telling me?”,Yugyeom bit his lips,”the thing is I’m too lazy want driving back to Seoul so I ask them come here,so can they spend time here?”,the younger ask.

 

Jaebum chuckle,”of course they can maknae,when they will come?”,Yugyeom smile widely,”gomawo hyungie,well tomorrow”,Jaebum nod,”okay and when Jungkook fly to Amerika?”,Yugyeom pursue his lips,”next week”,then Yugyeom look down sad,”now why you seem so sad?”,Yugyeom sighed,”hyungie,I miss my friends,with Kookie always not in Korea,seventeen with their tour,nct with their comeback make me miss them more”,Jaebum smile fondly,”Gyeomie,you know they did’nt mean it right?”,Yugyeom nod,”I know but just..”,Jaebum sighed,”finish this first”,Yugyeom continue washing the plates.

 

After that Jaebum bring the youngest to the garden,”sit here maknae”,Yugyeom take his seat beside Jaebum,”now maknae,I’m sure they also miss you but they can’t do anything with their busy schedules,am I right?”,Yugyeom nod,”have you tell them about this?”,Yugyeom shaking his head,”Gyeom-ah you need to stop hiding your feeling like this,it will eat you inside”,Yugyeom put his head on the leader shoulder,”I don’t want to burden them”,Jaebum sighed and the maknae hair,”is Bamie know about this?”,Yugyeom look up,”Bamie is tired from his busy schedules don’t want to trouble him”,the leader frown,”and how do you know you will trouble him?”,Yugyeom shrug his shoulder,”you seriously need to talk more about your feelings”,Jaebum shook his head fondly.

 

“Come let’s go to the supermarket”,Yugyeom nod and follow the leader,”so tell me what your friends like to ea?”,Yugyeom scoft,”trust me they eat everything”,Jaebum chuckle,”if that so make my work more easier”.Yugyeom nod,”don’t worry hyung they will love your cooking especially Kookie”,Jaebum look at Yugyeom curious,”and why?”,Yugyeom roll his eyes,”cause he li..”,Yugyeom close his mouth and eyes open widely,”he’s what?”,Jaebum look at Yugyeom,”nothing hyung”,the younger smile innocently,”if you say so”,then he go to his room.Yugyeom sighed relief,”aish almost slip it”,he follow the leader.

 

Next morning as usual Jaebum prepare their breakfast,”aigoo Jaebum-ah why you did’nt call me to help you”,Jaebum turn around,”it’s nothing hyung”,Mark frown,”but you almost prepare our breakfast everyday by yourself,at least let us help”,Jaebum chuckle,”hyung no need to feel guilty cause I love to do this but if you really want to help,can you arrange the plates”,Mark nod.”Morning hyungs”,Mark and Jaebum smile at their dongsaeng,”morning”,then they eat ,”oh yeah Yugyeom-ah,what time they will arrive?”,Yugyeom swallow his waffle,”before lunch”,Jaebum nod,”who’s coming?”,Bambam ask.Jaebum look at Yugyeom,”Bambam did’nt know?”,Yugyeom eyes widen,”nooo..i forget to tell him”,the maknae whine dramatic on his chair make his hyung sighed,”tell me what?”,Yugyeom immediately sit on Bambam lap and wrap his arms around the older neck,”Bamie,I’m soooo sorry I forget to tell you that our friends will coming today”,Bambam shook his head.

 

“You and your memory”,Yugyeom pout,”sorry”,he apologise with his child voice,”it’s okay beside I also did’nt check group chat,go eat”,Bambam peck the maknae temple and Yugyeom get up from Bambam lap back to his seat.”Mark hyung can you help me for lunch?”,Jaebum ask the oldest,”sure”,Mark smile,”thank you hyung and you guys please clean the house for our guest”,they nod.

 

Exactly the two oldest finish with cooking for lunch,Yugyeom friends arrive,”hyung they are here”,Jaebum nod and follow Yugyeom.Jaebum smile when see Yugyeom friends on the sofa,”hello boys”,they get up and bow,”hello hyung,sorry troubling you”,Mingyu smile,”nothing trouble Mingyu-ah”,he look at his watch,”you guys arrive exactly on lunch time so come the foods are ready”,Jaebum turn to Yugyeom,”bring your friends to the table”,Yugyeom nod,”come guys follow me”,Jaebum then go to the stair and screaming for s,”guys time for lunch”,he hear footsteps run toward him.He turn around and shock when see Jungkook infront of him,”omo Jungkook-ah”,he rub his chest,”sorry hyung startled you”,Jungkook smile,”it’s okay,why you’re not join the others?”,he ask,”actually I have something want to give to you”,Jaebum raise his eyebrow,”what is it?”,then the younger run toward the sofa and comeback with a roses.

 

“This is for you hyung”,he give the roses to the older,”thank you”,Jaebum take the roses,”it’s lovely but why you giving me this?”,Jungkook bit his lips,”hyung can we talk after dinner,just two of us?”,Jaebum look at Jungkook curious,”why?”,Jungkook look at Jaebum,”there is something I need to tell you”,Jaebum nod,”okay after dinner”,Jungkook smile slightly,”thank you hyung”,Jaebum chuckle,”now come one”,both of them walk toward the dining room unknowing there are four pair of eyes watching both of them,”finally that boy make a move”,Bambam roll his eyes.Youngjae,Jackson and Jinyoung look at Bambam,”what do you mean?”,Bambam smirk,”bts golden maknae like our leader”,the three oldest gasp,”you got be ing kidding me”,Bambam smirk wider,”believe me hyung,Jungkook like our leader and it’s been two years he have feeling for Jaebum hyung,maybe he's already love hyung”,Jinyoung huft,”I swear that hyung is men magnet”,they laugh,”come on or Mark hyung will slap our head”,they run to the dining room.

 

After lunch Yugyeom show his friends their room,”here is your room and I hope you guys comfortable”,the boys look around the room and can’t help but amaze,”this room is bigger than my dorm living room”,they laugh at Jaehyun comment,”I never thought Jaebum hyung is a son of millioner cause what I remember he said his parents is a farmer”,Yugyeom scoft,”he always said that just to hide his real status”,then Yugyeom bring them to the garden,”so how long you will be in tours?”,Yugyeom ask the seventeen members,”maybe months”,Yugyeom nod,”and you?”,Jungkook sighed,” a month maybe less than that”,Yugyeom turn to Jaehyun,”our comeback is near as you know so we are busy right now just today we have a rest”,Yugyeom nod understand,”and what about you maknae-ah?”.

 

Yugyeom shrug,”we are resting before our tours and that’s it”,they realize Yugyeom look sad,”hey why you look sad?”,Yugyeom look up,”I just miss you guys”,Jungkook sighed and bring the maknae into his arms,”Gyeomie you can call us anytime you want”,Yugyeom shook his head,”I will only disturb you guys beside you guys also need rest”,Mingyu smile fondly,”Gyeomie you will never disturb us and I don’t like it if you sad like this”,Jaehyun take the youngest hand,”Gyeomie promise us you will never feel like this anymore”,Yugyeom look at Jaehyun and smile,”promise”,they smile,”and you can disturb us anytime you want okay”,Yugyeom giggle and nod,”okay”.

 

“Oh yeah,Kookie what about your confession toward Jaebum hyung?”,Jungkook smirk,”I will tell him tonight so wish me luck”,Yugyeom shriek and hug the older,”don’t worry Kookie,everything will be smooth”,Jungkook nod,”but Kookie what make you like him?”,Jungkook smile widely,”there are lot o reason why I like him”,Seokmin titled his head,”for example?”,Jungkook get up from his seat,”the first one is he is tsundere,he maybe looks cold outside but actually he really care about those who close to him,second is his dork side,he looks serious and intimated but he also have this funny side of himself,third is his seflness,he will do anything for s to make sure they always happy even he’s in pain”,Yugyeom shock that Jungkook know a lot about Jaebum,”I can list hundred why I like him but what can I say is I like him..no..i love him and I want him”,the boys jaw drop hear their friend confession.

 

After dinner they gather at the living room with dessert prepare by Mark,”how’s your preparation on your upcoming concert?”,Minghao ask,”everything going smooth,management will tell us if anything need to be add”,Jinyoung answer,”will you do girl group dance hyung?”,Youngjae scoft,”not this time”,Youngjae sighed relief make the boys laugh,”you really hate it hyung?”,the vocalist huft,”of course but the fans like it so I just endure it”,Bambam giggle,”yeah and Jaebum hyung enjoy it the most”,Jaebum shrug,”if you cannot avoid it better enjoy it,plus I looks better than all of you”,the leader smirk make s groan,”please do not remind us hyung,staff noona is the reason we looks like a girl want to see her crush”,Jackson palm his face,”yeah and it’s not fair how cute you are hyung,I thought you will looked too manly in a dress but it turn out you looked so beautiful”,Yugyeom cross his arms.

 

Then Jungkook,”Jaebum hyung”,Jaebum turn to Jungkook,”can we go now?”,Jaebum remember that Jungkook need to talk with him,”okay ,let me take my jacket”,Jaebum get up but stop by Jungkook,”no need hyung,just wear mine”,Jungkook give his jacket,”really?”,Jungkook nod and help Jaebum wearing it.The others watch the two and smile secretly,”Mark hyung I will take Jaebum hyung with me,don’t worry we will return before midnight”,Mark confuse why the younger tell him that,”and why you telling me that?”,Jungkook smile,”hyung,you are the oldest so Jaebum hyung is your responsible that’s why I'm telling you”,Mark look at Jungkook amaze,”it’s good you know and take care of him,anything happen call me”,Jungkook nod understand.

 

“Shall we hyung?”,Jaebum nod and bid the others goodbye,both of them leave the mansion,”good luck Kookie”,Yugyeom make a hwaiting move,”don’t worry Jaebum will accept him”,they turn to Mark,”what do you mean hyung?”,Mark smirk,”oh you don’t know?”,s shaking their head,”our leader like Jungkook”,everyone except Mark gasp loud,”what???!!!!!!!...