BAE JOO HYUN (IRENE)

IM JAEBUM

Irene look at Jaebum who laughing with s on the stage after the awards events is done, all the idol now taking a picture together. She look at the younger man with anger, “unnie why you looking at him like that?”, Seulgi ask the leader, “ I love him Seulgi-ah and I know he love me too but he don’t want to admit it”, Seulgi shook her head, “unnie you can’t force him”, Irene turn to her with determine look, “I can and I will”, idols start to walk away toward the backstage so Irene quickly go to her sunbae, “Leetuk oppa can I have the mic please?”, Leetuk look her confuse, “for what?”, Irene look at Jaebum, “get my man”, Leetuk look at the way Irene stare and smirk.

 

He give the mic to her, “go get him”, Irene smile and take the mic,she go to the middle of the stage. She clear his voice, “attention please”, the idols stop walk and look at Irene along with the audience down there, “annaeyonghaseyo Irene imnida”, she bow, “can I have your attention please”, the idols and audience give their attention to Irene, “thank you, the reason why I’m doing this is because I want to confess my love toward someone”, everyone gasp while her members smile widely with their leader braveness. “I fall in love.. I fall in love with someone who’s really beautiful inside and out, they are angel to me”, meanwhile Jaebum start to feel shaking and really hope the older woman will not reveal him.

 

“ That person taught me how beautiful our life are although their life close by the darkness once but they fight until they become the most beautiful person I ever meet”, her tears fall. She turn around and look at the idols, “I love you and I know you love me too.. we can through the hardness coming for us together so please grab my hand and give us a chance for happiness”, Jaebum look down hiding his tears. Jinyoung who beside him put his arm around the leader ,” be strong hyung like how she is”, Jaebum look up, “I can’t Youngie”, s start to surround him, “she really love you hyung so please go to your happiness”, Jaebum shook his head, “you know why I can’t”, Jackson huft, “stop thinking about them, this is your life not them”, the others agree.

 

Irene take a deep breath and exhale it, “Im Jaebum I love you whole my heart and nothing or no one can take that from me”, all the idol turn to Got7, “Got7 leader JB please come forward”, Got7 members open the way for their leader. Jaebum look up with tears flooding, he take a steps forward until he reach Irene and face her, “why?”, Irene look startled with the question, “what?”, Jaebum wipe his tears, “why you love someone like me?”, everyone hear the question cause of the mic with Irene. Irene look at Jaebum with confuse, “someone like you?”, Jaebum sniff, “I’m a broken, damage person.. my parents abandoned me in the alley until my adopted parents pick me.. pick me Irene-shi, my mother is a e and my father is a ”, his tears once again fall, “my father me when I was a ten until I twelve”, everyone gasp loud hear the confession while Got7 members crying openly hear their leader past.

 

“ They throw me when I had no used for them..so tell me Irene-shi why you love someone like me?”, Irene take a step closer to Jaebum. She bring her hand to Jaebum cheek, “you’re not broken and damage man my love, yes you through all that but now you have a beautiful life together with your brothers and family.. you are an angel in this evil world”, she the younger man cheek softly, “don’t you remember Jaebum-ah.. you’re the one that safe me when I had give up with my life, you reach my hand until I see the light again”, then Irene look at him with stern and strong gaze, “you’re mine and nothing can stop me to make you mine, I will fight with anyone that want to stop us.. no one can take you from me”, the girls squealing with Irene boldness words.

 

“I love you Im Jaebum”, Jaebum look at Irene with his beautiful eyes that Irene adore, he bring his shaking hand to where Irene hand is, “I.. I..”, everyone hold their breath especially Got7 and Red velvet. Jaebum close his eyes for a second, he smile ,” I love you too”, everyone cheer and clap their hands, some jump along with Got7 and Red velvet. Irene smile widely and Jaebum bring the older woman into his arms, “yeah go Jaebum hyung.. wohoo unnie”, Irene and Jaebum laugh hear the cheering from their group. They pull away and Jaebum immediately kiss his lover forehead lovingly, “thank you cause you never give up on me”, Irene chuckle,” what can I say, you are my chic and y man”, Jaebum burst into laugh while the cheering never stop for them.