KANG SEUNGYOON

IM JAEBUM

Got7 walk toward the car with slow pace because they too tired after the performance at mbc gayo daejun.”I’m so tired hyungie,I can’t open my eyes”,the maknae whine make Mark chuckle,”patient maknae we almost there”,he drag the taller.

Jaebum smile watch s who’s really tired but still smile cheerful,”Jaebum-ah wait”,they turn to the voice.”Seungyoon-ah”,Winner leader Kang Seungyoon run toward them and stop infront of Jaebum,”you guys want to go back already?”,Jaebum nod,”deh,wae?”,Seungyoon smile at Jaebum and give something to him.

Jaebum look at the pretty box,”what is this?”,he ask,”open it”,Jaebum open the box and gasp.He look up,”Seungyoon-ah i..”,he take out the beautiful necklace,”for me?”,Seungyoon nod,”it’s for your birthday”,Jaebum frown,”but my birthday still a week ahead”.

“I know but on your birthday I will be in japan for concert so that’s why I give this earlier,do you like it?”,Jaebum shook his head,”Seungyoon-ah of course I like it but this is too much,I’m sure this necklace is expensive and you just can wish me”,he sighed.

Seungyoon chuckle,”Jaebum-ah,one thing you should know”,he Jaebum chubby cheek gently startled the latter along with the others.”You are worth every money I spend”,Jaebum heart beaming and his blushing face did not help at all.

Seungyoon take the necklace from Jaebum,”may I?”,he ask permission to put the necklace on Jaebum.Jaebum bit his lips and nod,he turn around and meet with s smirk.He pout cutely know they will in the car.

Jaebum feel the cold metal around his neck,”turn around Jaebum-ah”,he obey.Seungyoon smile widely,”what a beautiful sight”,Jaebum blush furiously,”thank you Seungyoon-ah,it’s pretty”,Seungyoon then pull Jaebum to him make the latter sweating from the nervous.

Suddenly Jaebum lips been claim earn soft gasp from him,”oh !”,the others exclaime,”dude that is awesome”,Jackson wolf whistle. Seungyoon pull away,”happy early birthday Jaebum-ah,wish you have all happinese in the world”.

“What about my pain then?”,Seungyoon whisper to Jaebum ear,”I will take all your pain”,Jaebum eyes teary. Jaebum hug Seungyoon,”Seungyoon-ah,I don’t know what is this mean for us but what I know,you make me feel love and that is something I have been looking for..love from someone that will guide me,protect me,accept me for who I am and most important is love me with all their heart”,Seungyoon smile,”and I have found them,Seungyoon-ah I hope your love for me will stay for the rest of your life as I do “,Jaebum pull away,”I will treasure you for the rest of my life”,Seungyoon bring Jaebum into his arms,”I love you Im Jaebum and nothing or no one can change my love for you”,Jaebum kiss Seungyoon neck,”I love you too Kang Seungyoon”,the others watching them with tears in their eyes,”they are meant to each other and I hope they will stay forever”.