Wanted!

For The Universe

“What did you write in your letter?” Jongin asks Kyungsoo, trying to look at the Posteans tablet.

 

“Stop peeking!” Kyungsoo huffs, looking at the blank document on his tablet, the two of them had decided to send their team mates a simple note detailing their leave. 

 

“I don’t even know what to say, the people I was with are good friends.” Jongin sighs “They’re gonna feel so betrayed” 

 

“Yeah, well it’s no picnic for me either” Kyungsoo replies, his mind wandering towards the day Minseok performed surgery on him, which by all means was a part of the Ucrion’s job but he had saved Kyungsoo’s life and only a few days later he’s betraying his team and entire union of planets and systems. 

 

“Just speak from the heart” Yixing says, looking up at the ceiling “My third eye is telling me that the cosmic energy around you two is thriving, put that in there”

 

“What does that even mean?” Jongin groans, leaning back in the chair. 

 

The three of them had boarded Yixing’s white ship. It’s a small one, with four seats and one bunk behind them. The storage compartment under the ship is loaded with weird crystal orbs and other mystic junk. At the moment they’re docked on the moon of Lyra, Kyungsoo and Jongin both abandoned their military attire for a pair of Yixings robes, at least until they land on a planet with other, more suitable clothes for them. Jongin’s robe is a pale blue one that hangs a bit too short on his legs, Kyungsoo’s pink one is far to large, the sleeves constantly fall over his hands. He looks just how he feels, like a child. 

 

“Okay, hows this; To My Comrades, It is with great remorse that I withdrawal from my duties as a leading General of the great Ivory Federation And Postean Empire. I simply cannot continue a mission for which I do not believe in. I have come to realize I am fighting an enemy for which I have no real feud with, that is why I, and a Central Union troop have decided to leave the constant... Uh.. constant.. fighting? To...” Kyungsoo trails off “Why are we even doing this? What am I doing? Oh god.” 

 

“You’re doing this in the name of Love!” Yixing cheers “Love dominates all. I’ve seen that on a lot of human picture frames” 

 

“I’d die before I say something so.. corny” Kyungsoo remarks

 

“Well you have more written than me, all I’ve managed is a drawing of a fish.” Jongin flashes the two his screen 

 

“It looks like a bird” Kyungsoo says lamely

 

“It does not!” Jongin pouts “It looks like a Delphi fish.” 

 

Kyungsoo tries to hide the smile that creeps up his lips, at the adorably pitiful expression on Jongins face. Yixing notices it and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at him. He’s met with a traumatizing glare from Kyungsoo. 

 

“I can’t do this anymore, I’m leaving the war to live my life with Kyungsoo.” Yixing reads aloud, looking over Jongin’s shoulder “I think that’s fine” 

 

“Hey! Don’t read it!” Jongin shouts, his face turning red as he avoids looking at Kyungsoo, who busies himself with his own tablet, his ears bright red.

 

“Alright? All done? Send them and let’s leave!” Yixing shouts. “Where do you Two wanna go? Have you been to Chara? They have excellent music, really great for your water chakras. Or maybe Waka-“ 

 

“Wait we have to go somewhere more modern, to clear our accounts. Those less developed Planets don’t have Universal Currency banks.” 

 

“Meska would be the closest” Jongin nods “We could blend in with the crowd well, if we just find some new clothes” he adds, staring at the robes with disdain.

 

“Well let’s head there now, the sooner the better. Once we send these letters we’ll be wanted” Kyungsoo sighs

 

“Alright!” Yixing claps, leaping into the pilots chair, hastily switching levers and pressing buttons “You two sure did take a while, I’m surprised no law enforcement officers saw me!” He laughs

 

“Why would it matter if an officer saw you?” Kyungsoo asks warily 

 

“I told you guys I’m famous!” Yixing smiles, pulling on the steering wheel to lift them off the moon. 

 

“Why are we traveling with him again?” Kyungsoo asks a bewildered Jongin

 

“I have no idea.” 

 

 

 

 

 

‘We have breaking news, regarding the war! Yesterday, in the Somalis Star System on the planet Lyra, one group of Ivory Federation officials and a group of Central Union troops landed on the planet. While the Central troops looked for any Ivory members, one Central soldier, a male from Uaphea had stumbled upon an Ivory General, from Postea. Instead of either of them following orders they instead chose to leave together. Their wareabouts are unknown, they are rumored to be traveling with infamous Lyran scam artist Zhang Yixing. The names are General Do Kyungsoo, Postean, 173 centimeters tall, black hair, dark red eyes. Here is a picture. We also have Kim Jongin, a Central soldier from Uaphea, brown hair with sun bleached highlights, tan skinned, with bright blue eyes. Like all Uaphean he has two blue bands tattooed on his right bicep. 

Many are asking what this means. Is this a response to the war? A cleverly thought out scheme to end the war? Or are these two star crossed lovers just flat out traitors? We have yet to find out. 

 

Next, on our new segment, ‘Fuzzy Friends’ meet the Milky Way’s new genetically modified Chimpanzee, Winston!’

 

“The bounty for them is five hundred million units each, only if they’re alive. Dead they’re only half that, and they’re with that cash cow Yixing” A mysterious woman with strawberry blonde hair and curved horns says, turning off the news station. “Sounds like a pretty good deal.” 

 

“Hey I wanted to see that Fuzzy Friends bit” another woman pouts, this one with lavender colored hair. 

 

“If you wanna see Fuzzy Friends go feed the pets. These two are our new targets, get to work on finding their bank statements, they’ll be clearing their accounts soon” 

 

“Unless they’re idiots and try to use their cards while on the run, oh I could use an easy bounty. That mystic mushroom smuggler really wore me out” the lavender haired one sighs, opening a paper thin laptop and typing away, perfectly polished nails hitting each key with a crisp click. 

 

“No, I know the Uaphean. He’s a little head strong, but he’s no idiot.” 

 

“How do you him? Old fling?” The other one smirks “I mean he is pretty cute”

 

“Oh god no, he was one of my brothers squadron members. I’m surprised, Luhan must be pissed” she chuckles 

 

“Well I like him, tall, dark and handsome. Just how I like ‘em” 

 

The one horns replaces her subtle chuckle with a snort “You know Uapheans have webbed feet, right?” 

 

“Ew gross” 

 

A/N: omfg where’d y’all come from? Suddenly I went from like 16 subs to forty! Thanks so much, it means a lot that you’re all taking interest in this story. Also who can guess who our mystery women are? Fyi its a gender flop, so they’re members of Exo except they’re women. Also this chapter is pretty short, my bad!