Chapter 7

My Last Hope
"Hyung! Are you sure you can perform?" Jimin asked me worriedly. 

I had been sneezing a lot since last night and today, we are filming a performance for Music Bank. 

"Right, why don't you sit this one out? Our fans would understand." Yoongi hyung mumbled as I stare at them while we wait for our turn. 

My eyes softened at the sight of my members. 

"Don't worry, I can still manage. If tomorrow I still feel ty, I'd definitely take a rest." I assure them. 

A long sigh escaped Namjoon's lips and soon enough, they all went outside to head to the stage, me staying a little so I can drink a medicine. 

Just right after I went out of the door, I was startled to see her standing outside, still on her stage outfit, her back leaning on the wall as she stare at the ground before her. 

I had to avert mybeyes for a moment at the sight of her abs. 

Jisoos,  when did she started working out? 

Once she realized that I am here, she lifted her head, our eyes meeting and of course, my stupid heart beating rapidly once again. 

The fact that I'm still not feeling well makes it even harder. She just looks so amazing, I almost forgot how to breathe. 

And then she lifted her hands, my eyes now focusing on the paper bag that she's carrying. 

"Thanks for yesterday. Here, I made a lunch for you." she mumbled, my eyes landing back on her beautiful face. 

Were her cheeks blushing?

We stood there in silence and I was too shocked to realize what is happening. 

"Hobi-yah, you're being too rude. Why are you not accepting her gift? Her arms will hurt." my head turned to Jin hyung who was smiling cheekily at the both of us. 

That brought me out of my trance. 

"Ow, right. Thanks for this." I grabbed the paper bag on her hands, and she flinched a little at our sudden contact.

My eyes widen and our eyes met once again. 

She felt that right? 

The spark,  we still have it. 

And then she bowed, before quickly running away from us, my eyes following her footsteps. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, "What was that? I didn't know you two were close?" Jin hyung asked and I did not answer. 

Close? I snickered to myself. 

We were more than that...

A few years ago....

If I only didn't mess up.