Chapter 23

My Last Hope

Just after I removed my shirt, I heard a continuous knocking on the door. 

"Aist!" I snickered. My eyes landing on the key on Jimin's bedside table. "This kid, I told him never to forget to bring his keys." 

It was raining on the way home and I wanted to take a quick shower before I sleep. 

Lazily, I dragged my feet across the room and headed straight to the door. 

"Yah,  Jimi-," my words were cut off at the sight of her, her clothes drenched from rain and her body shaking due to coldness. 

Our eyes met, and it's as if I am dreaming, her smile made the room brighter. 

"Hi?" she greeted awkwardly and my heart started hammering inside my chest. 

. 

And then my eyes caught the sneaky grin from my members. 

Namjoom was wiggling his eyebrows while Jimin and Tae were doing some kind of celebratory dance together. 

Yoongi hyung was just smiling along with Jin hyung. And Jungkook's eyes were wide.

"Hyung, you might want to let her use your bathroom first and let her borrow a shirt. She's freezing." Jimin teased and my eyes widened at his words, remembering how I am not wearing a top. 

My hands frantically tried to cover my chest before letting her in. 

"Yes,  ahm,  come in!" I told her, the cheering from the rest of the guys didn't go unnotice and I glared at them all before pulling the door close.

I swear I kill every single one of them after this. 

A long sigh escaped my lips after I made sure to lock the door.  Jimin has this habit of entering whenever and I don't want her to feel awkward. 

And then, we both stood in silence,  tension filling in the air. 

It was awkward, but that familiar awkward. 

And then again, I noticed her shaking. 

"There's the bathroom!" I told her, pointing on the door on the corner. "I'll go and find you some clothes. Yeah,  sorry about this. I was about to shower when you came in." I tried explaining why I was topless when I noticed her cheeks blushing. 

She must have been uncomfortable. 

"You have abs...." she stated and I scratched the back of my head, unsure howbto respond. 

"Ahhhm,." I mumbled. 

Speak Hoseok! 

"Hoseok..." she called my name and I turned my attention towards her. 

She looked at me shyly and I feel like she's a little hesitant to speak, my eyes catching the shakiness on her voice. 

A long sigh escaped my lips. 

"Let's talk later.  For now,  take a shower because you're freezing. You might get sick." I told her but she stood still,  staring on the ground. 

I called her name. But she stood there,  pouting like a little kid. 

A long sigh escaped my lips. 

This girl is really so stubborn. 

Without even thinking,  I moved towards her, gently turned her body around and push her towards to the bathroom until we were both inside.

"You can use my toiletries here. And you can use my towe-" pointing everything but my voice was cut off when I heard the sound of the door locking. 

Right after I turned around,  our eyes met and I gulped at the sight of her walking slowly towards me. 

She looks so serious. 

And hot if I may add. 

"Hoseok," she called for my name like she does a few years back and I swear I have never missed hearing my name being called until today. 

We stared at each other. 

A minutes passed but nobody spoke,  the tension filling in the room. 

As I was about to speak,  I felt her grab the back of my neck and the next thing I know, her lips landing hungrily on mine. 

My eyes went wide, startled at her actions. But it didn't take long for me to respond to her kisses. 

All those longing that I had for her started shaking my sanity. 

The next thing I knew was me,  gently carrying her under the shower as we both let the water falls down through our bodies. 

The water was cold but our bodies were burning, tingling sensations traveling althrough out our spine. 

I miss this.

Feeling her on my arms,  kissing her lips, and hugging her real tight. 

I miss everything about her. 

Just when our lips was released from each other so we can both intake some air,  my eyes caught the fire burning on her eyes. 

Our forehead rest with each other, as we both try to catch our breath. 

"I love you Jung Hoseok. I still do...." she whispered and that's what it took for my hand to grab the back of her neck as my lips hungrily kissed hers again, my tongue forcefully making my way meeting hers earning a loud groan escaping her as my other hand started running behind her spine. 

Even if she doesn't come back to me like this,  I know in myself there's not much time left for me to go to her and begged down my knees so she will take me back. 

The images of her keeps haunting me I'm afraid it's starting to lose my grip to sanity. 

I need her. 

I need her back. 

Thank God Jimin, once again, left his key. He might have to sleep with another member after all because God knows what the two of us will be doing after this steamy shower. 

I have waited for so long, and now that I have her back on my arms, I will never let her go. 

Because I love her, I always had,  even after I made that stupid decision years ago. 

But regardless,  she's still the very same woman who brought hope to my almost drained passion a few years back. 

And now,  I found my hope back... 

My only hope...

My last hope. 

- The end