Chapter 6

My Last Hope
"I'll go first," I told the boys after we did our last dance. 

Feeling a little dizzy, I started heading back to our dressing room, leaving the boys to talk with our Armys. 

Just when I  the corner, I almost bumped into her and our sunbae.

My inside felt heavier. 

Why do I always have to see them together? 

After bowing and saying my greetings, I was about to move past them when my eyes caught the look she has on her face. 

Was she crying?

The sight of her eyes getting teary made me stop from my tracks, my body turning to her direction. 

"Why are you crying?" my voice stern, my jaw clenching along the process. 

Her eyes widened at my words and our sunbae stared at the both of us, confused. 

"It's nothing, Hoseok sunbae." she bowed and my hands balled into a fist at the sound of her calling me sunbae. 

Once she lifted her head, our eyes met and her brows furrowed a little after studying my expression. 

"Are you sick?" she asked and I was taken aback by her words, her eyes widening as well after realizing what she just said. 

She always knew it whenever I'm not feeling well. 

"Wait, are you guys close or something?" our sunbae asked, his tone sounding a little annoyed. 

She turned her head back to him and bowed. 

"No, sunbae. I'm sorry but I need to go." she mumbled, bowing to the both of us before leaving, my eyes following her diminishing form, I did not even notice I was left all alone in the hallway. 

And it felt so empty.

Or was that my heart?