Date

우리 결혼했어요 시즌3 We Got Married Season 3 (APPLY CLOSED)

The next morning, HongKi woke Nina up so that they could fulfill the mission for this day. The mission mailbox was in the living area of their house and they read it together as they ate their breakfast.

"Go on a date that'll be enjoyable for us both?" HongKi asked out loud, "That won't be so hard," he smiled.

They finished their breakfast and prepared for their date.

"Where do you want to go?" they asked each other in unison.

"I'm fine anywhere," Nina answered her own question and her husband's question.

"Then I'll surprise you," HongKi smiled.

He ended up taking her out to the park; there they played with kids they saw and spoke as they walked around and held hands.

"Who's prettier? Hyung?" HongKi pointed to himself, "or noona?" he pointed at Nina as he asked a random kid they were playing with.

"Noona...," the kid quietly answered with a smile.

"Haha you're cool, little boy. What's your name?" Nina smiled at the child.

"HongKi...," he whispered.

"That's my name, too!" HongKi in smiling, "What's your last name?"

"Im."

"Aww off by one character. My name is Lee HongKi, do you know this hyung?" he pointed to himself, and mini-HongKi nodded.

They continued to play until Im HongKi had to leave, but they were able to take many selcas with him before he was gone. After this, the couple went to the mall to buy things they might want. HongKi bought Nina another necklace and a ring even though she said she didn't need it. In return, Nina bought him a pair of earrings and a ring to match hers.

"Your fingers are really pretty," Nina commented on her husband's hands, "They say that guys with pretty hands are players."

"Oh? Thank you," he smiled, "I'm not a player," he reassured her with a smile as he held her hand.

Afterward, they went to a fancy restaurant. Before walking in, he put a blindfold on her and assisted her walking. When they walked in, HongKi revealed to her an empty restaurant lit with only candles and had rose petals all over the floor. He guided her to their table at the far back of the restaurant. Their table also had rose petals on it but in the shape of a heart and in the middle, was "Lee HongKi+Park Nina".

"Like it?" HongKi asked, "I had it closed just for us." Nina nodded her head excitedly.

Nina beamed brightly at all that he prepared for her, but the surprises weren't over yet. The rest of FT Island came out after the food HongKi ordered arrived. They were walking toward them except for MinHwan who had to play his drums from one table away. They were playing and singing to "You and I", and JongHun covered HongKi's parts since he was with Nina.

"HongKi-oppa, thank you," Nina smiled brightly, "thank you very much."

"Mission accomplished?" HongKi asked in a funny manner. Nina just nodded because she was too speechless through amazement.

"Hehe, SeungHyun-ah! Come here!" HongKi screamed at his dongsaeng after the song was over. When he arrived, he said, "this is my wife, Nina. She wants to be friends with you, so be friends with her," HongKi glanced at Nina.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm FT Island's Song SeungHyun," he smiled at her.

After their dinner, they bid farewell to the other Islanders and went home.

"Thank you, oppa. I had lots of fun," Nina sincerely thanked HongKi.

"No problem~! I'm glad you had fun!" he flashed his smile at her.

~*~*~*~*~

"Kang SeungYoon! Lee TaeYeong! Wake up!" the lovely PD sceeched. "We have a surprise for you!"

SeungYoon woke up first then woke up TaeYeong, but from a distance, remembering the event from the other day. The couple stepped outside to see their surprise which was an outdoor shower. Despite being outside, it was very concealing so they didn't have to worry about anyone seeing them.

"We got this after seeing TaeYeong shudder at the public bath," the PD explained, and TaeYeong thanked him. The PD left them with their mission for the day.

"Have a date with our spouse?" SeungYoon spoke to himself as he smiled at his wife.

"Uhhh.. okay then...," TaeYeong replied. "What do you wanna do?"

"Not sure. Let's just go with the flow," he answered, "I want to show the world my wife," he winked at her. "Now, if you don't mind, I'll be taking my shower," he stood up to leave.

"Oh no you're not!" TaeYeong pounced him to prevent him from going first, "what about chivalry? Ladies first?"

"Get off me!" SeungYoon screamed, "what about it?" he pushed her off, and in the end after all the fighting, SeungYoon went first.

After they both were ready, they went out. They didn't have much to do, so they basically were walking down the streets in Seoul while holding hands and looking around.

They stopped by a store that sold kiddie toys and things like that. SeungYoon bought two bottles of bubbles, and they went to the park to play with them. A little boy walked up to them with his younger brother and their bubbles, and the four of them blew together.

"Noona! What's your name?" the younger one asked.

"My name? It's Lee TaeYeong," she replied, "what's yours?"

"His name is TaeMin," the older one replied, "my name is TaeSun," he smiled showing his teeth which had the two front teeth missing.

"Jinjja? My oppas' names are TaeSun and TaeMin," she patted their heads. Immediately they pointed at SeungYoon. "Oh, no, he's not my brother. What's your last name?"

"Kang~!" the younger one replied brightly.

"Noona, what's this hyung to you then?" the older one asked, "your relation seems like brother and sister."

"He's my-," she began but was interrupted by SeungYoon.

"Husband," he smiled at the children, "this noona and hyung are married~," he laughed to himself as TaeYeong shoved him.

"WHOAA!" the kids were amazed, "but noona, aren't you two too young?" the older one asked.

"Age is just a number," SeungYoon smiled, "When you're in love, age doesn't matter. Love is infinite," he wrapped his arm around TaeYeong, but she pushed it off.

"Have you heard of the show 'We Got Married'?" TaeYeong questioned the children, "we're part of that."

"Oh," the younger one nodded, "so it's fake."

"It's not!" SeungYoon lowered his maturity and bickered with them.

"Is too!"

"Is not!" It went on like this for a while. "We're even on a date right now! See! This noona will kiss me!" SeungYoon exclaimed as he tried to kiss TaeYeong, but she avoided it.

"Have you heard of us?" TaeYeong interrupted their immature fight. The kids shook their heads, and the couple informed, "we're singers."

"My name is Kang SeungYoon," he informed. "Do you know John Park?" SeungYoon interrogated as he glanced at TaeYeong. The kids nodded. "What?!" he exclaimed, "How don't you know me, then?

"Do you know Choi JaeKyung?" TaeYeong asked, and once again the kids nodded. "What?!"

"That's cool!" the younger one exclaimed, "I want to be a singer, too! So I can be cool like hyung!"

After bonding with the kids some more, they bid farewell to the kids and started walking around while holding hands again.

"When we have kids, I want to name them after your brothers," SeungYoon calmly said.

"SeungYoon-sshi," TaeYeong uttered, "We're not really married you know."

"After this show," he began slowly and seriously, "when we're legal age, let's get married for real," he squeezed her hand tighter.

They continued walking for a while until it became really awkward for TaeYeong, and she seemed troubled by something she wanted to ask.

"SeungYoon-sshi, can I ask you something?" TaeYeong asked.

"You just did," he answered.

"Besides that."

"Yeah?"

"Are you...still...not over...your ex-girlfriend?" she asked sheepishly. SeungYoon didn't answer and let go of her hand and stuffed his in his pocket.

After a long silence, SeungYoon said, "I don't like your style of clothes. Ask your stylist to change it. It's too revealing."

"What are you? My mother?" TaeYeong asked annoyed, "And besides, the stylists base my clothes on my own style. My unnies wear what their type of style is, too."

"No, I'm your husband," he replied sternly.

"You're just a virtual husband, as in not real."

"No."

TaeYeong suddenly stopped walking. "Prove it," she demanded and continued walking.

This time, SeungYoon sped up, stood in front of her, and blocked her from going.

"Hey, what's your pro-," TaeYeong began but was interrupted when SeungYoon smashed his lips onto hers.

"That enough proof for you?" SeungYoon asked in a muffled voice, lips still on hers. He then grabbed her hand.

The couple continued to walk together hand in hand, but it was still a little awkward.

"SeungYoon-sshi, what do we do? It's already 1:45PM and we haven't really had a technical date," she informed him.

"Let's go... to the mall!" he smiled.

At the mall they went to a clothing store. While shopping SeungYoon noticed that TaeYeong was buying clothes that were really different than the clothes she was wearing now. Realizing that she was listening to his orders and changing her style, he smiled to himself.

After they both bought their clothes and payed for it, SeungYoon grabbed her hand and practically dragged her out of the store.

"Kaja~!" he smiled brightly.

"Wait! Where are we going?" she shrieked but with a smile on her face.
They arrived at a jewelry store. "What are we doing here?" TaeYeong asked.

"I'm buying you a wedding ring and a couple ring for both of us," he grinned.

"Yah, don't. We're not rich, you know. We live in a tent for crying out loud," she responded worriedly.

He flashed her the money they were given from Christmas and smiled. "Pick one," he told her.

"I don't know how to choose rings," she told him hesitantly.

"What size are you then?"

"Uhh, 5 I think..."

In the end, he bought a wedding ring for both of them and a couple ring that had their names engraved into them. "There," he said, "so you never forget your yeobo."

"Like I would ever forget," she admired the couple ring he put on her finger. SeungYoon put on his couple ring on his right finger and the wedding ring on his left middle finger. TaeYeong noticed the ring that he refused to remove from his left ring finger. He smiled, knelt down, and proposed. "Yah, what are you doing? We're already married." TaeYeong noticed the ring he kept on his left ring finger.

"I'm making up for us not having a real proposal before getting married," he answered, "just say yes. The employees are looking at us lovingly," he informed, and TaeYeong nodded while smiling.

"Kiss! Kiss!" the workers cheered, so TaeYeong kissed him on his cheek, and the employees seemed a little disappointed.

They left the store soon after that and went around the mall.

"Let me hold your bags," SeungYoon reached his hand out as TaeYeong handed her bags to him shyly. "Why are you so shy? Would you be this shy to your husband when you get married?"

"Haha, I thought we were gonna-," TaeYeong began but was interrupted when a girl walked up to them.

"SeungYoon-oppa," she said, "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Hi," SeungYoon responded as TaeYeong stared confusedly. "This is my ex-girlfriend, TaeYeong-ah," he explained as TaeYeong's eyes widened.

"Who's she? Your new girlfriend?" the girl asked.

"She's my wife," SeungYoon answered, "Jagiya, don't we need to get home now? Well it was nice seeing you, bye!" he walked away squeezing his wife's hand.

"Wait! I just got to know her!" TaeYeong complained, "Bye!" she waved at her husband's ex-girlfriend.

After they left the mall, SeungYoon tried to take his wife out to a fancy restaurant but it was closed, so he took her to a different one.

"I thought we were going home," TaeYeong smiled as she held his hand on the table.

"You wanna go home? But today is such a good day," he moved his hand on top and smirked, "Today, I stole your first kiss," SeungYoon teased and made a funny face by having puckered lips and squinted eyes as TaeYeong blushed and tried to pull her hand away, but he had a tight grip.

"Because," TaeYeong began, "you stole that from me, we have to promise something."

"What?"

"During our next performance, we have to say each others name in the song. Both of us. Whether we change the lyrics or ad-lib, we have to. Couple mission. Promise?" TaeYeong stuck her pinky out.

"Promise," SeungYoon linked his pinky with hers. Afterward, they payed for their meal and went home.

~*~*~*~*~

"KwangSun-ah! KwangSun-ah! Wake up!" MinWoo yelled. "Let's go on a date!"

"Nnnh? Date? Where to?" KwangSun asked her eager husband.

"It's a surprise~~~~! Now, get dressed! We have a date to go on!" he replied.

MinWoo and KwangSun ate breakfast and then got ready.

"MinWoo-sshi where are we going?" KwangSun asked her husband.

"Hehe, I'm not telling~. It's a surprise~," he answered as he locked the door and held her hand as he skipped down the hallway.

They went to the train station to board a train to Yangsan. When they got on the train, MinWoo asked KwangSun, "When was the last time you saw your brother in the hospital?"

KwangSun stayed quiet for a moment then answered, "Hmm, in May, I think. I  want to see him again, though."

"How did he get in the hospital?" MinWoo questioned.

"He got into a car accident. It was really bad. He and his friends went out, and they didn't know that their designated driver had been drinking. Someone else offered to drive, but the guy said he'd be okay, so they let him drive. My brother sat in the passenger seat when they were driving, so when they crashed, he was affected the most. The driver came out of the accident unscathed and wasn't even charged for DUI. The other people in the backseat were in the hospital for a month. My brother has been there for more than half a year. His lungs were nearly destroyed, his ribs collapsed, and he almost died. Luckily, they were able to call for help or else...," KwangSun explained but didn't continue because she was starting to cry, so MinWoo hugged her.

"I'm sorry I asked," he whispered quietly. They recieved many stares from the others on the train as they stood hugging each other quietly. At their stop, they got off and KwangSun was fine by then.

The couple got in a taxi and drove to a hospital familiar to KwangSun.

"Yah, MinWoo-sshi, this is...," KwangSun commented as MinWoo looked at her and smiled. "Gomapseumnida," she beamed and hugged him in the taxi.

When they entered the building, MinWoo approached the counter and asked the worker, "Which room is Son KwangCheol in? May we visit him?"

"He's in room 182. Yes, but I need to know your relationship to the patient and I need your IDs," the employee replied.

"I'm his brother-in-law, and this is his sister," he gestured to KwangSun as they both handed over their IDs.

The employee returned their IDs and gave them visitor passes. KwangSun and MinWoo walked to KwangCheol's room.

"Dongsaeng!" KwangCheol screeched raspily when they walked in.

"Oppa!" KwangSun grinned widely. "Oppa, I got married," she informed.

"Really? To who? Do I need to beat them up to make them treat you well?" KwangCheol joked.

"No, no. He already treats me very good. He brought me here, actually," she gestured to MinWoo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, brother-in-law," MinWoo bowed, "Ha MinWoo imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Son KwangCheol imnida," he smiled, "MinWoo-sshi, you can just call me hyung. You seem like a nice guy. You better treat KwangSun good. KwangSun-ah, he's very handsome, but oppa is more handsome, right?"

"Hehe yeah," KwangSun agreed while MinWoo stared at her in disbelief.

"N-ne hyung, I'll treat her like a queen," MinWoo smiled and wrapped his arm around his wife as he noticed the cuts, stitches, and bruises on KwangCheol's face, his cropped hair, his leg and arm cast, and the bandages around his ribcage area.

"Good," KwangCheol beamed brightly, "It's good to know I can trust you. Let's be friends," he smiled like a four-year-old.

"Haha, okay brothe- hyung," MinWoo smiled back.

"Yay!" he cheered, "At least one of my siblings can have a relationship with someone I can trust. Hyung's ex-girlfriend stole his wallet once. Good thing it had no money and we were able to cancel the credit cards," he smiled.

"Really? Then you guys got lucky," MinWoo commented, "I would never try anything like that," he reassured as he squeezed KwangSun's shoulder.

"I know right. Better not," KwangCheol smiled, "KwangSun, where do you live now? It's been a very long time since I last saw you."

"I live in Seoul," she answered, "yeah, it's been more than half a year."

"What are you two doing in Yangsan, then? You seem like newlyweds; shouldn't you be out on a date?" KwangCheol replied, "Have you two even done...it, yet?"

"Ewww! Oppa no! We haven't!" KwangSun blushed as her husband just smirked and snickered to himself, "Actually, we're on our date right now."

"Hehe, you say no but your husband's expression says otherwise," KwangCheol and MinWoo laughed then KwangSun elbowed her husband, "Aww, your date is to visit me? I feel honored. But...shouldn't you be on a real date?"

"Basically. If KwangSunnie enjoys it, them I'm fine with anything. Besides, I really wanted to meet you," MinWoo said.

"KwangSun!" KwangCheol whined, "You never let me call you KwangSunnie. Why does he get to?"

"Hehe because he's my yeobo, and I'm his jagiya," she teased, "haha actually he doesn't have permission, he just gives it to himself."

"But KwangSunnie~~~~!!!! I thought I did have permission!!! Hehe! Who cares, I'll call you that anyway!!" MinWoo screamed.

"This fist, your face," she threatened raising her fist.

"Whhhaaaa!" MinWoo fake cried, "You can call me Woo if you like in exchange for calling you KwangSunnie, jagiya~."

"That's what the Hottests call Jang WooYoung-sunbaenim," she bluntly stated.

"But it'll always be different for you than the Hottests because I'm your jagiya. Right jagiya~~?" he replied.

"Jang-iya," she replied immediately with a very stern face. MinWoo's jaw dropped, and KwangCheol began to laugh.

"Haha! Our KwangSun has admired Jang WooYoung-sshi ever since his debut. I think she may have even fallen in lo-," the lovely brother-in-law explained before being interrupted by a pillow thrown by KwangSun.

"Shut up!" she turned as red as a tomato.

"OWWW!!! YOU DON'T THROW PILLOWS AT PATIENTS!" KwangCheol whined.

"You don't say that to a woman's husband!" she retorted.

"Really KwangSun? Why wasn't he on the sheet?" MinWoo suddenly became really serious.

"Uhhh... umm... that's because," she tried to explain.

"You didn't want me to know that you like him?" he replied sternly once more.

"No it's not like that. It's-"

"What? It's what, KwangSun?"

"Uh oh... this ain't lookin' so pretty...," KwangCheol chimed in.

"It's because I USED to like him, but I don't anymore so he wasn't there," she forged.

Suddenly, the atmosphere wasn't so tense anymore. "Ohhhh!" MinWoo smiled, "I get it!!! That makes sense!!!" He hugged her and apologized for seeming so jealous.

Afterward, two of KwangCheol's friends came and decided to bond with his sister and brother-in-law.

"KwangCheol!!! Good to see you! How have you been doing, bro? Get well soon, 'kay," KwangCheol's friends entered automatically speaking slang. "Whoa! Who's this? Your girlfriend and your friend?" one asked.

"Hey~!" KwangCheol greeted, "Nah, that's my sister and her husband."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ha MinWoo imnida," MinWoo bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Son KwangSun imnida. It's nice to meet you," KwangSun bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im HyungJae imnida," the platinum blond haired one with piercings scattered on his left ear bowed 45 degrees.

"Annyeong, my name is Nam MinHyun," the one with orange and red hair introduced but didn't even bow.

They sat together on the sofa in the hospital room, but MinWoo made sure KwangSun was right next to him.

"Hey, you!" HyungJae pointed at MinWoo, "go get me some water," he pointed to the bathroom and kitchen-like area of the hospital room. MinWoo stood up, but KwangSun stopped him and stood up to get it for HyungJae instead. When she returned HyungJae smirked, "Thanks."

"MinWoo-yah," MinHyun announced lazily, "you're lucky you have such a good wife. I wish I could have a wife like her," he scooted closer to KwangSun and put his hand on her thigh.

"Uhh thanks..?" MinWoo replied as KwangSun scooted closer to her husband.

"KwangSunnie~," HyungJae said as KwangSun and MinWoo twitched, "I think I've seen you somewhere before... Oh! Aren't you a singer?! Whoa, married so early. How old are you? KwangCheol never told me his sister was famous."

"That's because I was afraid of you acting like that," KwangCheol added.

"Yes, I'm a singer," she replied, "I'm 22."

"Oh still young. I'm 23," he flashed a smile, "how about your husband? How old is he?"

"I'm also 22," MinWoo replied, "and a singer. I'm part of a nine member boy group called Children Of Empire or ZE:A."

"Never heard of it," the three friends replied.

"You haven't? I have. Oppa, they were my favorite rookies of 2010," KwangSun commented with a smile to her husband.

"Oh? Then why don't you sing your title song for us," MinHyun told him.

MinWoo began to sing "Mazeltov".

"Doesn't ring a bell," the two friends said as KwangCheol nodded.

"You haven't even seen our video? 'All Day Long'? 'Ibyeol Deurip'?" MinWoo listed the songs they promoted as they shook their heads.

"How are you feeling, Cheol-ah?" HyungJae patted KwangCheol's unscathed leg.

"I'm getting better," KwangCheol smiled weakly, "It also helped that I got to see you two and my sister with her husband."

"It's nice to meet you, too, hyung," MinWoo smiled with his hand locked with KwangSun's. Soon after that, KwangSun the television and let KwangCheol surf the channels.

"Oh this!" KwangCheol smiled at KwangSun as he landed on a music channel and showed that it was Shining Star's video, "Shirheo!".

After that played, it was ZE:A's video "All Day Long" that was playing and MinWoo and KwangSun stood up and pointed.

"What? Is this your song?" MinHyun asked, and MinWoo nodded as they both sat down. They watched it intently, and when it ended, MinHyun said, "Were you the guy there?" MinHyun pointed, and MinWoo nodded.

"Haha! You were the guy who got beat up! Your lip was so red! Why were you rubbing your head on the pole! Haha hilarious!" HyungJae laughed as KwangSun and MinWoo stared in disbelief.

"I think the video was cool," KwangSun and KwangCheol agreed and smiled.

After that, MinWoo's phone rang, "Yeoboseyo? Neh, neh. Huh?! Wait, now?! We missed?! Ahh, eotteokhae.. What now? Vacation..? My mom's house... or KwangSun's house," he glanced at her, "Hotel...? Okay then. Okay, bye," he hung up.

"What was that?" KwangSun questioned her husband.

He scratched his head before answering, "We have to stay in Yangsan... KwangHee-hyung called and said we missed the train. It already arrived in Seoul. But then JunYoung-hyung told me that we'll just stay here for the weekend. He told me to think of it as a vacation... And the PD went on the phone and said that they have our luggage. We'll be staying at a hotel."

"Yay! We don't have to stay at that old, scary apartment for tonight!" KwangSun clapped.

"What old and scary apartment?" KwangCheol looked puzzled, "Ha MinWoo..!"

"No no! It's uhh a nickname for our apartment, you know? We're still newlyweds, so we can only afford a small apartment," he glanced at KwangSun and eyed her to play along.

"Y-Yeah! A nickname," she nodded and smiled at her brother.

"Ohh~!" KwangCheol smiled.

After that, they had to leave the hospital to get to their destination. They bid farewell to KwangCheol and his friends.

"Bye! It was nice meeting you!" the three waved as the couple waved back.

When they were out of the room, MinWoo said, "Your brother's really nice, but he's having a lot of difficulties right now."

"Yeah," KwangSun agreed.

"I wonder how he still manages to smile brightly everyday..," MinWoo held her hand as they exited the building.

"Hmm," KwangSun remained quiet for a while, "MinWoo-sshi, when's your birthday?"

"Huh? September 6. Why? When's yours?"

"April 14, but I'll still call you oppa!" she smiled. "Oppa, does this really qualify as a date?"

"As long as you had fun, yeobo. Did you have fun?" he smiled as she nodded her head. The couple then arrived with their luggage to their hotel and went out to eat. They went back to the hotel and went to bed. While KwangSun was asleep, MinWoo was awake and took out his couple ring to admire it before falling asleep.

~*~*~*~*~

"You know you got it! YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~~~!!!!!!!" went the siren of the PD to wake the couple up.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" SeungHye screamed in reaction to their wake up call.

"WHA-?!" Siwan grogilly exclaimed half asleep.

"Wake up!" the PD screeched through his bullhorn, "Today, you two will go on a date, so get ready now."

They both took a bath, dressed up and prepared for their date.

"Where do you want to go?" Siwan asked SeungHye.

"Hmm... Do you know how to snowboard? I kind of know how, but I'm not good. I've wanted to go, but haven't had the chance because of a busy schedule," she replied.

"Yeah. I'll teach you," he smiled, "Let's go to Seoul to snowboard."

They drove to the train station and boarded the train to Seoul. When they got to Seoul, they went to a place designated for snowboarding and skiing. They got their rental snowboards and went to the top of the mountain.

"Wait, if you fall, how do you get up by yourself?" SeungHye asked.

"I don't know how to explain... you just do," Siwan said puzzled.

"How am I supposed to then?" she interrogated looking concerned.

"Good thing I'm here, huh?" he half-smiled at her.

They tried to board down the mountain, but SeungHye was scared of falling.

"Here. Hold my hands. We'll go down together," Siwan stuck his hands out from across her. She took his hands, and they tried to go down, but their snowboards caught on each other. SeungHye fell down on Siwan because of their snowboards getting caught.

"Ah! Mianhae!" SeungHye apologized as she blushed.

"Ani. It's okay," Siwan smiled and got them both up.

"Need help?" a voice asked from behind. The voice came from Mirror Sound's Kevin Im and Park SuHak.

"Kevinnie~," SeungHye waved, "Where're my brothers?"

"Noona~!" he ran up to hug her, "SeungHo-hyung and GaCheol-hyung are parking our car still. Your brothers are here, but YoungMin-hyung couldn't make it. YoungMin-hyung got sick and is at home."

"Annyeong, SeungHye-noona," SuHak bowed.

"Annyeong," she waved, "This is my husband Im WoongJae," she gestured to Siwan.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he bowed.

"Hyung!!!! We're in-laws now!!!!" Kevin ran up and hugged him.

"Yah, crazy maknae, get down," GaCheol ordered as he and SeungHo arrived.

"Annyeonghaseyo Siwan-sshi," SeungHo bowed. "Kevinnie~~~!!" he sang as he and Kevin hugged and span in circles as if they hadn't seen each other for years.

"Hyung~~~~~~!" Kevin sang back.

"Annyeong in-law. It's nice to see you again. What are you doing here?" GaCheol spoke boringly.

"Annyeonghaseyo. We're on a date...," Siwan replied.

"Oppa, why are you guys here?" SeungHye asked GaCheol.

"Huh? Us? Oh, because YoungMin got really sick and we couldn't do the filming for our show, so we're playing prerecorded clips and behind the scenes clips," he answered, "Yah! You two gays! Come here!" he pointed at Kevin and SeungHo who were still hugging but came skipping over while holding hands with the other.

"Yes~~?" they asked in choir.

"Stop disturbing the peace of the nation," GaCheol responded annoyed.

"We're not~~~," they replied.

"Just quit being obnoxious and noisy. There are fans here that are staring at you two and you two," he pointed at Kevin and SeungHo and Siwan and SeungHye.

"Yeah...,"Siwan said awkwardly, "well I'll be teaching your sister. What will you do? You gonna go down?"

"I guess we'll go down. See you later Siwan brother-in-law!" SuHak waved as he and GaCheol who was waving went down the mountain.

They snowboarded, or more like attempted to snowboard, for a few more hours before they got tired and hungry.

"Hey, let's go eat," Siwan smiled as he pointed to a teahouse cafe at the skiing and snowboarding place. SeungHye nodded, and they went to go eat. Because it was late already and they wouldnt snowboard after eating, they returned their snowboards. They both ordered bulgogi kimbap and seated themselves at a table near the back that had six seats because there were no more two seated ones.

"Manura, look," Siwan pointed, "those are couples' notes to each other. Let's write one."

After they wrote their notes, they gave it to each other and posted it on the wall like the others were and took a picture with it. After that, the rest of Mirror Sound came.

"Noona!" Kevin and SeungHo shrieked as they ran over.

"Annyeong, noona. It's nice to see you again," SuHak calmly bowed.

Mirror sound ate with the couple and annoyed them until it was time for Siwan and SeungHye to board their train. They said their goodbyes and waved at Mirror Sound as they were leaving.

"Bye! Tell YoungMin to get well soon for me!" SeungHye waved.

They boarded their train and fell asleep on each others' shoulder on the way home.

~*~*~*~*~

"Wake up, MinHee!" SungMin bounced on the bed with his shin, knees, and the balls of his hands. "The PD said that today we go on a date!"

MinHee shot up with parts of her hair standing and her eyes one fourth open as soon as SungMin began to bounce. "Nhh? I have schedule today," she groggily replied and fell back down lazily.

"Huuuuuuuhh?!" he whined, "but PD saaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiddddddd," he continued to whine.

"You have schedule today, too, SungMin," the PD informed.

"Eh?" SungMin looked confused, "But... our date...," he frowned disappointedly.

"You could combine your date and schedule. MinHee's is just practice for their comeback and for HyunKi's solo debut, and SungMin's is just for their comeback or other dance practice," the PD gave them an idea, "try to find a way to put those together."

"To me, it will feel like a date as long as I'm with them," MinHee announced, "Even if there are others, it'll still seem like a date to me."

"Really? Then me too!" SungMin smiled, "Where do we go first? Your practice room or mine?"

"My training clothes are at the studio, so I'll change when we get there. Let's do kai bai bo," she replied. SungMin won, so they got ready and made their way to the Core Contents Media building.

"Annyeonghaseyo," MinHee bowed upon entering with SungMin.

"MinHee-yah!" they smiled as they each greeted her.

"Is SungMin treating you nice? He tends to be bossy and agressive," KwangHaeng hugged her, "Also, is he bathing on a regular basis?" he asked in a semi-quiet voice.

"Yeah, he's nice to me," she assured him, "Yeah he bathes at a daily basis... I think..," she answered.

"Yah!" SungMin chased off KwangHaeng, "I DO bathe daily!"

"Ohhh MinHee daughter-in-law!" TaeWoon and SuMi shrieked as they hugged her, "How have you and our SungMin been?"

"We've been fine," she replied, "I guess..."

"What do you mean you guess?!" SungMin seemed bewildered, "Of course we've been fine," he hugged MinHee with his left arm after SuMi and TaeWoon let her go.

"So you're going to watch us?" ChanMi asked, "We would perform the dance of our next song, but president doesn't want us to leak any teasers before official teasers are released."

"Yeah," MinHee replied, "It's okay, you could perform whatever."

"Then we'll do our recent track 'Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom'," HyoYoung replied.

While they were dancing, everytime a guy's part came up, they would get close to MinHee and try to serenade her. At Noori's part he even took her hand and kissed it, making MinHee put her hand over her nose and mouth in embarrassment. All of the guys did the serenading except for SungMin who just eyed them suspiciously. At the part where SungMin and ChanMi make a heart, MinHee's eyes widened, but she hid it immediately. However, SungMin saw her slight jealousy and smirked to himself when they got in the lines for YooSung's part. HyoYoung saw this and looked at him in confusion.

While SungMin was busy fantasizing over his "accomplishment", YooSung serenaded MinHee. YooSung got MinHee to smile really sincerely and prettily and got her face to turn bright pink. Noori, who saw this despite facing the other direction, grabbed the remote and turned it off before ChanMi's part.

"Eyyyy! What's this? They like each other!" Noori exclaimed making both of their faces pink.

KwangHaeng grabbed their hands and linked them together, "Go be with YooSungie, you're better off this way~!" he faked the drama, "withdraw from We Got Married and go to live with YooSung! Have many kids, but name at least two of then KwangHaeng!" they all laughed except SungMin.

"YooSung-sshi," she whispered after feeling how tight he was holding her hand.

"Haha," he smiled at her, "Call ne JungWoo-oppa from now on, arachi?" he smiled as he leaned his face in close making SungMin widen his eyes large just to tap her nose with his finger. SungMin stomped over and grabbed MinHee to his side, but her and YooSung's hands were still connected because YooSung refused to let go and smirked at SungMin.

"Let go," SungMin said forcefully and slowly.

"Ani," YooSung shook his head and stuck his tongue out and did a peace sign with his fingers. SungMin glared at him now, causing him to let go.

"Aish, there goes his agressiveness again!" KwangHaeng teased.

"We're going to go now, bye!" SungMin exclaimed then waved.

"Bye SungMin-ah! Bye MinHee-yah!" they all waved.

"Bye haneul!" YooSung waved to MinHee and she looked at him surprised.

"Don't call him JungWoo-oppa," SungMin semi-warned in a whisper.

"Why?" she looked at SungMin then to YooSung then smirked and screamed, "Bye bye JungWoo-oppa!" she waved excitedly then made a heart and shrieked, "Saranghae!!!!!" with her hands cupped around .

YooSung laughed to himself and made a heart back, shrieking, "Saranghanda!"

"Let's go," was all SungMin said and pulled her out of the studio. As they were walking, SungMin asked, "Why did YooSung-hyung call you the sky?" he grabbed her hand.

"Huh? Oh, because it's a nickname my group calls me," she smiled to herself, "I guess he found out."

"Why does your group call you that?" SungMin looked at her seriously.

"It's a secret," she answered very spaced out, "only our group knows the secret," she smiled to him.

"Then why does he know?" SungMin asked enviously. She remained quiet and continued to smile to herself, "Yah! Ha MinHee!"

MinHee giggled, let go of his hand, and ran forward saying, "Kaja~! I still have two practices you know!" When he caught up to her, this time, MinHee took hold of his hand.

When they arrived at the Star Empire Entertainment building, MinHee saw her brother's group mates and greeted them.

"MinHee~~~!!!!!!" DongJun shrieked as he hugged her, "ah? Who's this? Your boyfriend~~~~~???" he laughed.

"Aniyo! Husband...," she answered quietly.

"Eh?!" he looked at her in disbelief, "But I just reached legal age!"

"We Got Married. The show. We're part of that," she replied, "Where's my brother?"

"MinWoo-hyung? He went to Yangsan," DongJun replied, "I have to go now, bye! See you later!" he waved and took off.

They finally made it into the practice room when second youngest Gwak BaNeul said, "Yah, Ha MinHee. You're 9.57 minutes la-... Oh you're with him..," BaNeul turned away slowly.

"Mianhae, oppa...," She bowed to BaNeul, "I was at Core Contents Media's building..."

Suddenly, BaNeul's temperature rose, and   he turned around and screamed at her, "Are you not serious about our comeback?! You don't try hard enough because you think you're better! You think what you do is fine because you're our 'dance prodigy'!" he made quotes in the air as he leaned forward and came close to her, "You've always been occupied and busy to come here early like all of us and never spend time with us because you're always occupied with your brother's group!"

"Mianhae..," MinHee shrinked back.

"BaNeul that's enough..," JunHee warned.

"Mianhae?! Those are just your words, not how you actually feel! What?! Why do you look so surprised?! I was right, huh?!" he screamed again.

"BaNeul that's enough," JunHee slightly raised his voice from earlier.

"It all started once you got married to him!!!!" BaNeul shrieked extremely loud this time.

"Gwak BaNeul that's enough!" JunHee screamed. BaNeul was breathing heavily now as he walked to the back of the room.

"Mianhae, Gwak BaNeul-sshi," SungMin bowed, "It's all my fault, so please don't blame her," he bowed once more.

"Hah! At least you know it's your fault!" he screamed again.

"Gwak. Ba. Neul," JunHee said through clenched teeth. BaNeul backed off and took out his training material as he scoffed.

"Please excuse our dongsaengie BaNeul," HyunKi apologized on his behalf, "He just has a major crush on MinHee, that's all!" HyunKi shouted even though he was only a meter away. This angered BaNeul, so he threw a shoe out of nowhere at HyunKi. He never denied it, though.

"Get changed," JaeHwa passed MinHee her training clothes then she went to change. When she came back, they began to rehearse their new comeback song "It's My Confession". The lyrics were cheerful but the song itself was a ballad. The dancing of most of the song was them ballroom dancing with one another.

During HyumKi's solo, his partner was originally MinHee then switched to MoonHee. As he passed MinHee to BaNeul, their faces grazed against each other as they looked at the other longingly while SungMin seemed to grow irritated from where he sat.

"BaNeul-oppa, mianhae..," she apologized as she looked him in the eyes. He turned away as his face turned bright pink.

"Ani..," he replied, "I should be the one to say I'm sorry." He twisted his right leg around her left and spun them both to do a dip with her. "Mianhaeyo, MinHee-yah," he smiled at her sweetly. SungMin saw MinHee smile back at BaNeul sincerely and could feel his anger boiling up until MinHee was passed to her next partner, JaeHwa.

During JinHo's solo, she sang about what their first kiss would be like, so JaeHwa passed MinHee to JunHee who purposesly passed her to BaNeul as their chests hit each other when they crashed. The choreographer planned this knowing about BaNeul's crush, but that planned was ruined when MinHee got married. To correspond with the lyrics, they had to "kiss" which was basically them brushing their lips against the other, not a technical kiss. JinHo was with HyunKi, and the two were bickering.

"No! Keep your distance! Personal space!" they both shouted as they pushed each other causing JinHo to fall on MinHee causing MinHee and BaNeul to... Kiss.

SungMin's eyes widen as he stomped up and pried MinHee and BaNeul off of each other and knocked BaNeul to the floor as MinHee ran out of the room.

"MinHee!" BaNeul stood up and tried to chase MinHee, but JunHee put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head. MinHee went to the restroom to wash and came back after remembering a scene from her past.

When she came back, she saw SungMin and BaNeul fighting outside.

"Yah! SungMin! Stop...," she said as she ran up to them and was holding SungMin back from BaNeul. SungMin huffed and stormed off then MinHee ran to chase him. "Yah! SungMin!"

After she caught up to him and a long silence, SungMin finally grunted, "What is he to you?"

"Neh?"

"What is he to you?!" SungMin screamed now.

"My... first kiss..."

"Just today," SungMin asked concernedly as MinHee shook her head.

"We...dated...before debut... but were told to stop to make our group work," she explained.

After a long silence and SungMin calmed down, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out.

"SungMin-ah! SungMin-ah!" she called, but when he didn't hear, she called, "Yeobo~!"

He turned around smiling and asked, "What?"

"I still have practice," she informed, "It's only one song so it won't take so long," she began to drag him back to the room.

"Will BaNeul-sshi be there?" SungMin rose an eyebrow.

"No, I'll be practicing with HyunKi-oppa," she replied, "BaNeul is just a backup dancer."

After thinking for a while, SungMin grabbed her hand, smiled, and the two of them skipped to the practice room as SungMin said, "Kaja~!"

The practice for HyunKi's solo debut with MinHee as the female lead involved many intimate moves and one leg wrapped around his pelvis and being spun around making a circle with her other foot. SungMin tried not to seem jealous by mainly focusing somewhere else or on someone else.

They left after the practice was over and went to eat.

"Was today fun?" he smile at her.

"Yeah. ...but does this really count as a date?" MinHee replied.

"Hehe yeah," SungMin replied, but she looked confused for a bit. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and whispered seductively in her ear, "It does now." Her face turned bright pink as they left after their meal.

When they got home, they changed their clothes and prepared to sleep. Once on the bed, SungMin pinned MinHee down and straddled her.

"You've been too close to too many guys today," he smirked "Time for your punishment." MinHee looked confused, but SungMin leaned in, and MinHee could feel his wet, hot breath on her lips and on her neck. SungMin's punishment was just him kissing her on her nose slightly, and he giggled before sleeping. "Yah, MinHee, don't you dare forget. You're mine," he locked his hand with hers, "Don't even think about trying to leave my side."

~*~*~*~*~

"YeJun!!! JaeYong!!!" MyeongJae who broke in to their room screeched, "Wake up!!!" The couple opened their eyes slightly before burying their heads under their pillow and blanket. MyeongJae pounced them and started shaking. "Ireona! Ireona! Ireona!" Eventually, the couple got up and went to do their morning things.

While eating breakfast that HyeonCheol cooked with all of Aerodynamic and F.Cuz, youngest male of Aerodynamic Yoo HoHyeon told the couple, "Ugghh!! Go on a date already! Really, you two are pitiful. You're going to live with my dongsaeng and not even develop any feelings for her? Wow, really. If you want, I'll take her as my wife instead of you," he grabbed onto her wrist.

"Oh please," ChanYeong, Aerodynamic eldest female, grunted, "you just want JaeYong. Admit it."

"Whatever~~. I'm just saying since he doesn't even seem like he likes her like I do... AS A FRIEND!" he covered up for himself.

"Right~~~. Sure~~~. Whatever~~~," she didn't buy it.

"Fine then, today, JaeYong-noona and I will go on a date he grabbed her hand.

"YeJun-sshi," she seemed to be in disbelief as HoHyeon grabbed her wrist tightly, looked into her eyes with a serious expression, and shook his head slightly. JaeYong looked back at YeJun and muttered, "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Yeah," HoHyeon smirked as he tangled his fingers with hers and wrapped his arm over her shoulder, "you don't have to."

"But. I. Want. To," YeJun uttered through grit teeth as he grabbed JaeYong to stand up and wrapped his arm around her waist and held her closely and tightly.

HoHyeon stared in disbelief as the other members , and he waved them off.

"Let's go on our date!" YeJun dragged JaeYong out.

Before leaving the apartment building, JaeYong stopped herself from being dragged by not moving her feet and having them skid on the floor. She asked, "Where are we even going?"

"Hmmm," YeJun thought thoroughly, "I know!" he grabbed her hand and smiled, "Let's go to the Kids Cafe!" he smiled and dragged her with him as they ran.

At the Kids Cafe YeJun and JaeYong ordered a cake. The waiter asked, "Whoa, you two are a really young couple. When did you get married?"

"Hah yeah," YeJun answered, "umm a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh.. so.. when were you... pregnant?" he asked JaeYong awkwardly, "I mean, if you're here with your child that means you two... did... it... a few months before your marriage..."

"Oh, no! We don't have a baby! It's just that.. he wanted to come here..," she waved her hands shyly in embarassment.

"I want a baby though," he smiled as he glanced into her eyes and held and carressed her hand gently.

"Hehehe...," she giggled awkwardly as the waiter walked off awkwardly as well.

"Yah, what happens to the whole 'just friends' thing?" she whispered.

"That was all for show. We're still just friends," he let go of her hand. The waiter came back with their one slice of cake and smiled at them and went back.

As they were eating, a little boy walked up to their table and said quietly, "Noona...," as he handed her a rose he got from his hyung.

JaeYong gasped, rubbed his head, and smiled, "It's beautiful," she got a piece from the cake, fed it to him as he ate it shyly, and rubbed his head as he turned away because his face was turning bright red.

"Aish," YeJun muttered quietly when the kid was gone. JaeYong smiled at his jealousy. "Yah, what are you smiling for?"

"Aniyo, it's nothing," she smiled again, "Kaja?" YeJun looked confused so she said, "Let's play," and dragged him to the playing area.

They played with a random little girl and the little boy from earlier in the ball pool.

"Hahaha!!!" YeJun screamed as he threw balls at JaeYong.

"Hey!" she screamed back as she and the little boy double teamed on YeJun. The little girl then threw one at JaeYong. "Oww!"

"Ha! Double team!" YeJun shouted as they had a war with each other.

They continued until YeJun threw a ball at JaeYong's eye. "Oww!!" JaeYong cried.

"Noona!" the boy dropped his ball and checked on JaeYong.

"Yeobo! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" YeJun became concerned about his wife.

"'Yeobo'?" the boy sulked.

JaeYong fake cried until YeJun hugged her, then she stopped and threw a ball at his head and screamed, "Ha! We win!" as she picked up the little boy, and they spun around. "What's your name?" she asked him.

"Yoon HoHyeon," he replied. YeJun cringed at the name.

"My name is Jo RiYeon," the little girl smiled.

"I'm Kwon JaeYong," she said.

"That was not fair! I want a rematch! Oh, I'm Shim YeJun," he whined.

"It is to fair. You're a man so it's fair since I'm a lady and he's a little boy."

"Fine," he angrily replied.

They went and ate more cake, but this time with the two kids and two mysterious hooded figures with sunglasses sitting next to them.

"Shut up or they'll know it's you, Kan!" one figure bickered.

"You shut up!" Kan retorted.

"HoHyeon-ah," JaeYong began as the other hooded one turned around but sighed in relief that they weren't caught, "how old are you?"

"Five..."

"Oh, I miss being young," she fake cried as YeJun patted her back.

"Can you even call this a date? I could do way better," Yoo HoHyeon muttered under his breath to not be caught.

When it was time for them to leave, JaeYong gave her phone number to the little boy and said, "If you ever need to call someone, call this noona," she pointed to herself, "Take care," she rubbed his head.

When they were walking home, YeJun whispered, "I want to have kids like that when I get a wife."

"Hehe... yeah...," JaeYong sighed sadly.

~*~*~*~*~

"Honeymoon! Honeymoon! Honeymoon! C'mon, jagiya, wake up already! Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee??" Mir whined in full and fail attempt to wake up his sleeping beauty wife. As a joke, he even moaned into her ear and grunted that he was getting hard already, but she still didn't budge. "I bought soy milk, and I'm gonna drink it all~~~!!" he lied. MinHyo shot up and sprinted to the kitchen.

"Liar! There is no soy milk...," she fake cried, "Why would you lie to me, yeobo,?Why?"

"Because," he explained as he held her hand, "we're going on a honeymoon to Jeju Island. It was supposed to be Gwangju, but the PD asked me if I was really that excited to meet my in-laws."

"Oh really? Yay!" she cheered, but her erted mind began to work, "Don't most married couples do... it on their honeymoon?"

"Okay, we're not gonna go into that topic," Mir felt awkward, "Wait, you're not even legal age! Oh my god the corrupted youth..."

They boarded their plane to Jeju Island and got off. They took a taxi to their hotel and unpacked their luggage.

"Whaaaaaa!!!" MinHyo exclaimed happily, "A suite~~!!! Oh! And a nice view of the ocean at the window!!" she spun around in happy circles, "Yeobo thank you so much! Thank you," she spun around more and jumped up and down eagerly.

"Wait," MinHyo stopped spinning. "One bed again?! Daaaaammmmmnnnnnn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mir gasped and for being a "foul mouth" and complained about the corrupted youth again.

"Hmmm... Let's go... to the beach!" Mir exclaimed. They went to the beach, but didn't realize how cold it actually was.

"I can't believe you convinced me to go to the beach!!!" MinHyo complained. "It's so cold!!!"

"Heheh at least it's above freezing..?" Mir was apologetic.

"By one degree!!!!!"

After freezing themselves to death, getting used to the cold, and playing in the water, they went to go to a coffee cafe.

"Uhh, I'll have hot chocolate," Mir ordered, "and she'll have...?"

"Uhhh... Oh! Soy milk hot chocolate!" she beamed.

They got their order and were given a free strawberry and chocolate cake that they shared.

"Ahh," Mir pointed his fork toward her. She ate it happily and did the same to him.

"Wasn't today fun? Who cares if it was almost freezing?" Mir asked.

MinHyo nodded and added, "Although I may need my toes in the future," she joked. Mir lightly shoved her and ate more cake while she pretended to be hurt.

They walked back to their hotel hand in hand, and MinHyo seemed to not mind the bed they needed to share anymore.

This concluded their one day one night honeymoon.


Sorry I can't edit this chapter

Just Ctrl+F for your character name.

Something urgent came up.