Christmas at Mr. Choi and Mrs. Ha's

우리 결혼했어요 시즌3 We Got Married Season 3 (APPLY CLOSED)

"Today is," one MC began.

"Christmas!" the others in the room exclaimed together.

"Merry Christmas~! Merry Christmas~~!" they sang together.

"And today, we will host a We Got Married Christmas party at... DADADDDAAA! The Idle Couple's house~!" the prior MC cheered.

TaeMin, who was in the MC room as one of those who just watch the couples, asked, "Why their house? No one else?"

"Well... we can't really host a party with fourteen people in a tent, small house, apartment, or hut, sooooo we used their mansion," Joon, who was also in the room, said, "Now, we have to wake up our youngest couple to make their house much more presentable."

"Camera jja~!" the ones in the room exclaimed as the camera panned over to the couples waking up.

 

~*~*~*~*~

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/355/8/d/8dc3ded3f7503e7ff1e44c4b8961cada-d35d8ac.jpg


"Wake up~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! Wake up~~~~~~~~~~!!" a camera man played a recording to the Maknae Couple.

"Grrrrouhggh," Mir whined as he tried to open up his eyes, "Yaaaawww," he yawned, "Minnie-yah, wake up," he shook her. "Minhyo?"

After trying to wake her up multiple times, she finally threw one of her pillows at his head and screamed at him to get away. Mir did, indeed, go away; however he came back with pots and started screaming, "Wake up! Wake up! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake uuuuuuuup!!!" She once again, threw a pillow at him. Mir decided to call the R'd2Beat dorm for help.

The phone rang multiple times before a sleepy voice answered. "Hello?" Rin Ah asked on the phone, "Let me guess, Minhyo won't wake up." Mir told her that that was it and Rin Ah told him to put the phone on speaker.

"Minnie-yah~, if you don't wake up, NO MORE SOY MILK FOR YOU!!!!" Rin Ah started out gentle then became harsh and loud over the phone's speaker.

At this, Minhyo immediately shot up, "No soy milk?" Seeing that they both were awake now, the PD gave them a party invitation for a Christmas party with an address of Mr. Choi and Mrs. Ha's house. The party was later that day in the evening, so the couple just messed around after breakfast and lunch, they got ready for the party, then left the apartment.

They took a cab to their destination and were surprised by where they had arrived, "WHAAA!!! SO BIG!!!" Mir and Minhyo exclaimed.

"That's what she said," Minhyo whispered under her breath.

~*~*~*~*~

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/355/d/a/da3d774d32b0affa7bc6c737970fd19e-d35d8i6.jpg


"Wake up!!!!!!" JinOn woke the "mice" up. "There's a letter for you!!!!"

"Yaaah," YeJun groggily muttered, "JaeYong-ah, wake...up?" he whispered concerned when he realized that she wasn't in bed with him anymore.

"Neh, Yejun-sshi?" JaeYong asked coming out of the bathroom, "I woke up earlier. My oppas snore loudly," she laughed.

They ate breakfast then read the note. "Do you know a Mr. Choi or Mrs. Ha?" YeJun asked JaeYong.

"Mr. Choi...?" JaeYong laughed as she pointed at Kan, "Mrs. Ha...?" she laughed again as she pointed at MyeongJae.

"I don't think I'm a Mrs.," MyeongJae chuckled.

"Whatever, we just need to be there at 7," YeJun commented.

After doing random things until 7PM, they got ready and had MyeongJae drive them to the destination.

"WHOA! WHAT IS THIS PLACE? IT'S SO HUGE!" the couple screamed.

~*~*~*~*~
 

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/355/0/f/0fa7aed864ab64f1da6fcfca1f8c311c-d35d8gn.jpg


"Wake up!" a rather loud and excited PD screamed. The couple remained motionless until the PD screamed again. The only motion made was for them to grab their pillow and put it over their heads. The PD then decided to walk up to MinHee and began to tickle her.

"AAHHHH!!! AHAHAHAHA! STOP! IT TICKLES!!!!!!" she screeched. Upon trying to avoid being tickled even more, she began to scramble about on the bed causing her to bump and push SungMin multiple times waking both of them fully.

"You have to host a party later. Make your house presentable with decor for Christmas before 7PM. That's when they'll start arriving."

The couple busily cleaned themselves up, ate breakfast, and were given decor that they were to put up by themselves. Among setting things, there were a lot of "Can you reach that?" and "I need help here." and "Please~~ PD help?" However, despite the much struggling, they were able to get themselves and there house ready by 7PM and saw cars arriving.

~*~*~*~*~
 

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/344/1/1/wgm1_by_mutekiharu-d34mcb7.jpg


"SeungYoon-ah, wake up, wake up!" the PD whispered both quietly and loudly. The PD shook him awake, and he finally got up and rubbed his face with his hands and tried his best to look fully awake. The PD gestured to TaeYeong, who was still sleeping and mouthed 'Wake her up.'

SeungYoon nodded and sang, "Jagiya~~ ireona~~~~!" TaeYeong merely turned away and stuck her head under the sleeping bag. "Jagiya~~~!!" he whined as he shook her.

TaeYeong finally got out from under the covers and turned her body straight up laying on her back. She opened her eyes, looked around, then fell back asleep.

"Hehe, I guess I have to kiss her, hehe," SeungYoon laughed, "Sleeping Beauty~~~~~!" he chuckled as he leaned in and prepared to kiss her.

Upon hearing this, TaeYeong's hands shot up and grabbed his neck instinctively. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked angrily through gritted teeth. SeungYoon, with eyes opened widely, got out of her grasp and pointed to the PD. He handed the couple a Christmas party invitation to an address and said to be there by 7PM.

They wanted to eat breakfast, but didn't know how they'd do that, so the PD started a fire for them and they made instant noodles. "Eat more, you're too skinny," SeungYoon told his wife.

"How do we shower?" TaeYeong asked but shuddered after hearing two words: "Public bath."

They finally got ready and left their "house" at 6:30 and arrived to the place at 6:53. "WHAA! Now I really hate our tent!" the couple complained.

~*~*~*~*~
 

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/355/4/2/42d557ad96cc033ba927d8a048cb9bcf-d35d873.jpg


The PD woke up SeungHye who woke up easily and brushed her teeth. She was struggling, however, to wake up her husband. "Blood type B's are always the hardest," SeungHye laughed, "Good thing I'm A type."

When Siwan finally woke up, he was slightly undressed due to his habit of sleep stripping. "AHH! It's so cold!" Siwan shrieked.

"You might wanna try clothes," SeungHye commented sarcastically, "They tend to help. Especially when you're half dressed."

Siwan dressed himself and brushed his teeth then the two of them ate breakfast. After eating, SeungHye asked the PD what they would do for Christmas. The PD gave them the invitation.

"How do we shower?" the couple asked.

"There's an outside shower, there's a curtain, but it tends to be breezy," he answered.

"How do we shower outside when it's only one degree above freezing?!" they asked in disbelief.

The couple was able to shower, despite their screaming and jumping back into the hut with only their towel, dress up, do their hair and makeup, and prepare to leave by 1PM.

"How do we get there?" Siwan asked, "This is in Seoul." The PD told them that they had to drive to the train station then ride the train to Seoul. Siwan told SeungHye to drive them because he didn't know how to drive and she did. After the extremely long ride, they arrived in Seoul, of course also after a lot of fans to pictures of them together.

When they arrived, they said, "WUHHH! This is waaay better than our sad excuse for a house!"

~*~*~*~*~

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/355/6/d/6d552d486a4cb09badf4748519675702-d35d8kz.jpg


As a joke, the PD decided to run his hands over KwangSun's feet and make awkward breathing noises. KwangSun shrieked and flailed all over the bed, hitting MinWoo a few times.

"It's okay! It's okay," he calmed his wife, "I'm here."

The entire crew laughed and told her the entire thing.

"That wasn't funny!" she shrieked. The PD then apologized while laughing and handed them the invitation.

They ate their breakfast and joked around for a bit then got ready for the party. They felt their apartment at 6:45 and arrived at 6:58.

"WHOA! So lucky...," the couple whispered.

~*~*~*~*~

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/355/e/a/eacdcc51a7496e2ab321ea6959fc803c-d35d8bl.jpg

The PD began to play a siren sound on his blow horn. Upon hearing this, Nina sat up, but when the PD stopped it for a while, she fell back down. He played it again hoping for better results, but HongKi did the same. The PD, annoyed, took out two blow horns and played the siren nonstop for both of them to wake up.

"Good morning, jagiya~! Did you have a good sleep?" HongKi asked Nina.

"Hehe, yeah. Did you?" Nina asked.

"Yeah, I dreamed about you," HongKi smiled sweetly, "Did you dream about me?"

Nina just blushed and looked away as the PD handed them the invitation. They read through it and ate breakfast. They then went on a mini-date and went back home to prepare to leave the house by 6:30.

They arrived at 7 and were amazed. "Wow a mansion!" the couple squealed.

"They could have a mansion, but I have you," HongKi chuckled lightly.

~*~*~*~*~

They then entered the house at 7:10. They realized a mistletoe hanging in the center of the doorway, but most of the girls pretended that they didn't realize it and looked away. It was really awkward when two guys would walk underneath at the same time, like what happened with the Yangsan Couple and the Skinny Fashionista couple whose wives were walking behind them not next to them.

"Siwannie-hyung~ pucker up~~~~!" MinWoo exclaimed as he tried to plant a kiss on Siwan while Siwan tried to avoid it. Tried to.

"Oppa!!" Ha MinHee screamed as she ran over to hug her older brother.

"MinHee-yah!" he screamed back as he hugged her back. "I got married, and so did you~! You're growing up so fast," he said as he fake cried.

"This is my husband, Choi SungMin," she pointed to SungMin who was walking toward them, "SungMin this is my brother, Ha MinWoo," she introduced them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyung," SungMin bowed.

"Haha~ he's so cute~!! Haha~," MinWoo ruffled his head and skipped away.

They ate and talked with each other about random things. Suddenly, people barged in. These people were no other than SHINee's Lee TaeMin and Onew, BIGBANG's G-Dragon, 2NE1's Park Bom, Girls' Generation's Sunny, Mirror Sound's So GaCheol and So SeungHo, Lee TaeSun, and uhljjang Son KwangHee.

"Oppa!" TaeYeong screamed as she hugged TaeMin and TaeSun.

"Dongsaeng~!" they hugged back in unison.

"Jiyong-oppa, annyeonhaseyo!" JaeYong waved to him. YeJun bowed to him. "That's my cousin," JaeYong informed.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, hyung," YeJun bowed deeper this time.

"KwangHee-oppa!" KwangSun smiled as she wiped away tears, "I haven't seen you in a long time. How's university? How's KwangCheol? Is he out of the hospital yet?" She hugged her oppa tightly as he shook his head. "Merry Christmas," she whispered through a muffled voice.

"Ah, MinWoo-sshi," KwangSun sniffled, "this is my oppa that I told you about."

"Annyeonghaseyo~!" he bowed, "I have a hyung named KwangHee, too! He's his best friend," he pointed to Siwan. Siwan stood up and bowed.

"You!" GaCheol screeched and pointed.

"Noona~!" SeungHo hugged SeungHye, "Noona, I heard you married Siwan-hyung," he smiled, "Congratulations~! Merry Christmas! Siwan-hyung!" he hugged Siwan who seemed really awkward due to the closeness.

"Yah, don't hug him!" the overprotective brother, GaCheol, shouted.

"Onew-oppa! Sunny-unnie!" Minhyo screamed as she hugged them.

"Soy milk dongsaeng!" Onew laughed as he hugged her.

"Minnie!" Sunny also hugged her back.

"It's good to see you again, unnie and chicken-oppa," Minhyo smiled.

"Bomi-unnie," Nina hugged her sister, "this is my husband," she introduced HongKi who bowed to Bom.

When the couples sat down and just continued to socialize with their in-laws, GaCheol continued to glare at Siwan and TaeMin and TaeYeong were poking each other and tickling each other.

"Your brother's in the hospital?" MinWoo whispered to KwangSun. She nodded her head with a sad expression on her face.

"Hehehe, long time no see, huh?" Siwan asked awkwardly to GaCheol who was still glaring.

"Lee TaeMin is your brother?" SeungYoon asked her surprised.

"Yeah, and so is Lee TaeSun," she gestured to her eldest brother. "Didn't you know? When I was blaming you because of the tent..."

"Yeah, but that was just a guess," SeungYoon answered, "I honestly didn't know you had any."

"You didn't tell me G-Dragon-sunbaenim was your cousin," YeJun whispered fiercely in JaeYong's ear.

"I thought you knew," she replied,  "You didn't ask."

"S-Sunny's sister is you?" Mir asked.

"Uh huh~! And so is Onew-oppa~!" Minhyo replied.

"I didn't know Park Bom was your unnie," HongKi said, "she seems like a nice in-law." Nina smiled and nodded, agreeing that Bom is nice.

The couples then decided to "exchange gifts", which was basically them giving each couple some money. When they heard about the Instrumental couple's tent, they gave them even more money. TaeYeong denied the money and said they would be okay; however, her husband happily accepted the money. HongKi and Nina were very generous in giving while Mir was somewhat reluctant to give away his hard earned money. Siwan ran out of money, so thanks to SeungHye's family wealth, SeungHye provided the gifts. YeJun and JaeYong decided to give to the relatives as well. MinWoo suddenly turned much more generous after realizing some's difficulties. SungMin and MinHee ran to their room to retrieve their wallets, but realized that they didn't have enough money despite their huge mansion, so they combined it.

They ate and drank nonalcoholic beverages because most of them are underage before leaving. The ones old enough were slightly depressed by not being able to drink.

"Just six days...," YeJun and JaeYong whispered to themselves.

The couples then left and thanked SungMin and MinHee for the wonderful time and bid farewell to their relatives.

 


HAHAHA! This is so lame ㅠㅠㅠ I wrote this at like two and was told to sleep many times so yeah ㅠㅠㅠ I've been meaning to add onewsangtae as my coauthor...  she may be able to update while I'm gone... she's in Canton though doing I don't know. jk she's studying while staying at her uncle's who I wonder why he lives in China... yeah I won't be updating for a LONG while so bye bye until next year~! ^^ What'd you get for Christmas? I got a new calculator (oh joy) and the COED album. it's huge. I bought my bro f(x) but messed it up to look like SNSD (tape and glossy paper xD) he got mad until he tried to open it and it was NU ABO. yeah old, but he appreciated it. (he likes Sulli lol.)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!!!