Married?

우리 결혼했어요 시즌3 We Got Married Season 3 (APPLY CLOSED)
The things written like *This* mean that it's a caption because I wanted to make it really like the show so deal. xP
enjoy bbys and I need help. co-author?

"Listen up, children!" Manager Choi announced. "Today, you will all have a day off!"

"Yeah~!!!!!" the thirteen of them cheered.

"Shin Kwang-hyung, what should we do?" Alexander asked in their leader's dorm which they all decided to crowd into for a meeting on how to spend their day.

"Let's go to Lotte World, again!" HyoSeong and Kenisha exclaimed while the others agreed.

*Confusion*Although she was excited, MinHyo was confused why there were cameramen surrounding them even on their day off. Something wasn't right... It's almost as if all of this was planned...

At Lotte World~~~

They decided to go to Lotte World with MBLAQ and went to go ice skating. Each group's members were dressed up in their chosen Pokemon outfit. MinHyo was dressed as Hamtaro while Mir was dressed as spinda.

After skating and falling for a few hours, both groups, except Mir and MinHyo, shouted, "Congratulations!"

*Confusion* "Did your song win first recently?" Mir and MinHyo asked each other in synchro. "No... so what?"

"Hyung you don't know?" GaCheol, the natural diva, asked while screaming.

"Yah, dongsaengie, you have no idea?" Taehyon asked in the same manner as GaCheol.

"Congratulations on your marriage~!" both groups congratulated in a synchronized fashion.

"We Got Married?!"

~*~*~*~*~

One day after training at the CAN&J studio..

"Yah!! Jae-yah! Need a ride?" Kan asked JaeYong. The two had both been left behind to practice for the F.Cuz and Aerodynamic collaboration.

"To where? The dorm? Isn't it just walking distance?" JaeYong replied to his offer.

"Well if you want to walk in the cold..." he drifted off.

"YeongHak, it's not even that cold."

"Well, you're gonna get or mugged in what you're wearing," Kan tried to convince his ex-girlfriend. "Come on, I'll protect you."

"Isn't motorcycling dangerous?"

"Not if you wear a helmet," Kan said to JaeYong who was already trying to adjust herself onto the seat while he passed her a pink helmet with a yellow star on it. "Hold onto me tightly, okay?" Kan giggled manly.

They passed by a few blocks until JaeYong realized a camera crew following them.

"Yah, Kan-oppa, why are there camera men trailing behind us?"

"Oh them? Hehe," Kan chuckled, "We Got Married~."

"What? Did I hear right? SHIRHEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

At the apartment complex~

"Let's go into my dorm first," Kan pointed at his door while JaeYong nodded shyly at the stares the two were getting for arriving home late at night holding each others' hand.

"I'm home~~~~!" he exclaimed to his group mates. "Guess what? I got married~~~~~~~!" he announced to the rest of F.Cuz.

"WHAAAA~! JINJJA? To who?" Jinon and LeeU asked excitedly.

"My beautiful wife is standing right beside me," he gestured to JaeYong. "Are you jealous?"

"Whaaaaah~ congrats~~!" Jinon and LeeU congratulated. "YeJun aren't you going to say something?"

Kan and JaeYong turned to YeJun who was just sitting around while they still held hands.

"Congratulate them? What would I say,huh? 'Conratulations Kan-hyung for getting married to someone like JaeYong'? Pfft, I wouldn't lie like that in my entire life." YeJun said irritated. "Fine, congrats hyung."

*Anger* "Yah, are you crazy?" JaeYong retorted annoyed. "I wouldn't lie and say you were amazing either."

YeJun and JaeYong bickered for the past ten minutes until Kan interrupted them, "Aww, you two are just like a married couple! Congrats on your marriage!"

"What? What marriage?" YeJun and JaeYong asked, both confused. They were then handed a card by one of the PDs.

"Congratulations on your marriage! Welcome to We Got Married Season Three!"

"It can't be! No! Not with him/her!" they yelled as they pointed at each other.

~*~*~*~*~

In a Music Bank dressing room..

"Hyewon-ah~! ChanMi-unnie~!" Two girls came rushing in.

"MinHee-yah! MoonHee-yah!" they replied as they walked over.

"MinHee, MoonHee, your performance was so cool! I especially liked the dance solo!"

"Thank you~~~! Yours was cool, too! I liked the 'It's too late~' part of the chorus the best!"

The two girl members of Garden of Eden that were in Co-Ed's dressing room continued to talk to Co-Ed's girls while the other girl's of their group stayed behind. Meanwhile, the group's boy members were in the same room talking to the boys. They were all ready to leave and the rest of Eh:Jung (Garden of Eden abbreviation) gathered in the room, and all were socializing with Co-Ed.

"We have a day off tomorrow," stated Eh:Jung leader, JunHee.

"Really? We do, too!" Sumi announced."

"What coincidence," JaeHwa recited sounding unsure. *Suspicion* MinHee sensed something odd going on. All the members knew that JaeHwa was the worst liar of all the boys.

"Let's go out together then," Noori and YooSung both said.

The next day~

"Where should we go first?" TaeWoon asked.

"Well, I think that if we...well, we could...uhh.. we could go to-" JunHee began.

"Hyung," SungMin interrupted.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Oh, okay.."

"Let's go shopping~" most of the girls exclaimed.

The two groups went to buy some clothes and then went to go eat. After eating, they proceeded their shopping in the mall and bought clothes, CDs, sunglasses, accessories, and the other "essentials". The group decided to go to a jewelry store after JinHo suggested going there which deserved her a nudge from JunHee.

"You should buy a couple ring," HyunKi informed SungMin who stared at his hyung from the other group confusedly. "Can't choose one for your lady? Here, I'll choose one for you, oh this one! Girls love this romantic crap. Read here it says: Love is more beatiful than flowers. She'll like this for sure. Sir! This one, please~! Size 5 and a...uhh size 7 I guess~!"

"Why?" SungMin asked slightly concerned. "If you want me to buy one for you and your girlfriend, then forget it. Buy it for yourself."

"Whaa~? You really don't know? BOOOOOYYYY~!! YOU LIVIN' IN THE TIMES~~!!" SungMin just blinked at his statement.

"CONGRATS ON YOUR MARRIAGE!!!!!!" HyunKi shouted.

"YAH! BANG HYUNKI!" Eh:Jung screamed at him except for poor MinHee who remained clueless.

"Hehe.. Mianhae~~ it slipped..~," he apologized to his group.

"Oh? SungMin-ah is getting married?" she asked innocently. "Who's your wife?"

Now both groups were laughing at them. *Utter confusion*

"I don't get it..?" SungMin and MinHee asked confused.

"YOU TWO ARE MARRIED~!"

~*~*~*~*~

"YAH! TaeYeong-ah!!!" SeungHye shouted to her dongsaeng. "THERE'S A LETTER IN THE MAIL FOR YOU!"

"Coming unnie!!" TaeYeong rushed out of bed and the room.

"Here's your mail, it seems fancy~~~~," SeungHye handed the letter over.

"Ohh this is weird. I don't think this is safe...," TaeYeong said as she rubbed her eyes.

"What did your mail say, TaeYeongie?" JaeKyung asked her dongsaeng.

"It says to meet at the hill in our city at 12:30 A.M."

"Uhh, TaeYeong? It's 12:28 right now..," SeungHye informed her. *Shock*

"WHAT?!" she quickly rushed to her room and changed clothes making her more presentable and dashed out the door to get to the hill.

When she reached the hill, she saw this silhouette of a man. She couldn't tell if he was facing her or not and he was wearing a hood. At least he was standing underneath a street light.

"Aishhh, I knew it was some creeper," she mumbled to herself. "I'll calmly tell him to go back home now, yeahh.." As she walked closer, she realized that the man was holding something. "Not a weapon, I hope.." she mumbled once more. *Nervous*
She then realized that it was a guitar and realized he was also holding a bouquet of roses. The man turned around to reveal himself which didn't work out too well as he was wearing a hood. He pulled his hood down to reveal.. Kang Seung Yoon.

"You!" the two exclaimed as they pointed at each other. They had known each other since he came to Seoul for SuperStarK2. After all, they were both country people from Busan. Let's just say they aren't necessarily friends.

"Uhh, here, I guess...," he handed the roses to her.

"Thanks.. Why do you have a guitar? Were you going to sing something for me?" TaeYeong spoke awkwardly.

"Uhhhhhh yeah..," he responded.

본능적으로 느껴졌어 넌 나의 사람이 된다는 걸
Instinctively I felt that I was born to be your lover
처음 널 바라봤던 순간 찰나의 전율을 잊지 못해
I can't forget the feeling of the moment when I saw you for the first time
Oh- oh- oh-
좋은 사람인진 모르겠어 미친 듯이 막 끌릴 뿐야
I don't know if I'm a good man or just crazy, but I am only attracted with a passion
섣부른 판단일지라도 왠지 사랑일 것만 같아
Although it's a hasty conclusion, it seems like love
Oh- oh- oh-

내가 택했던 그녀를 난 믿겠어
I believe you whom I have chosen
내가 택했던 그 밤을
That night that I had chosen
내 생 최고의 사랑일지 미친 사랑의 시작일지
I don't know if it's my best love ever or the start of a crazy love
해봐야 아는 게 사랑이지 이제 우리 시작할까
But we could know just after we do, let's begin a love
Oh- oh- oh-

운전 하다가 널 봤는데 사고가 날 뻔했어
I saw you while driving and then I came close in an accident
좋아 파란 불이 떴어 너에게 나는 go했고
I liked it, when it was a green light, I was about to go to you
그 S Line에 난 자석처럼 끌려
I was attracted by your S Line
나도 모르게 침을 한 방울 흘려
I was involuntarily drooling over your S Line
오해하지마 나는 속물 아냐
Don't misunderstand, I'm not a snob
사랑을 가능케 하는 건 본능이야
It's an instinct that makes it possible to love
우연인지 운명인지 나는 너의 앞에 왔어
It is ahead of you whether accident or destiny
계산 같은 건 전부 다 은행에 다 맡겨
Please keep calculation in a bank

내가 택했던 그녀를 난 믿겠어
I believe you whom I have chosen
내가 택했던 그 밤을
That night that I had chosen
내가 택했던 그 밤을 못 잊겠어
I can never forget that night
그 황홀했던 순간을
That night that I had chosen, it was a wonderful night
(그런 느낌이야 이건 본능이야)
(These feelings are by instinct)
내 생 최고의 사랑이든 미친 사랑의 시작이든
I don't know if it's my best love ever or the start of a crazy love

절대 후회는 없을 거야 이제 우리 시작할까
But I'll never regret, let's begin now
Oh- oh- oh-
(그런 느낌이야 이건 본능이야)
(These feelings are by instinct)
Oh- oh- oh- (Ha Ha.. Every Body Now)
Oh- oh- oh

TaeYeong began to clap and said, "WHAA~ DAEBAK!"

"Hehe, did you like it?" SeungYoon asked.

"Heu heu yeah, but...," she responded.

"But what?"

"You know how to drive? You're not even legal age."

"Yah, I didn't write the song, it's just a cover. And what S Line do you have, huh? None. You are flat on both sides of your body. Front and back."

"YAH!" TaeYeong shouted annoyed and started to kick SeungYoon. "Did you call me out here just to tease me?" She began to punch and kick him now realizing how late it was.

"YAH, is that any way to treat your husband?!"

"WHAT HUSBAND?!"

"You really don't know? Ahh jinjja.. Look!" SeungYoon replied shoving over a card from MBC that read: "Congratulations on your marriage! Welcome to We Got Married Season Three!"

~*~*~*~*~

  

After TaeYeong ran out of the dorm.

"YAH! TaeYeong wait! It's not safe for an 17 year old to go out on the streets alone at midnight!" SeungHye screamed as she chased after her dongsaeng who did not hear her.

She continued to chase her almost to the hill until she was grabbed by a man from behind.

"What the-?! Put me down! YAAAAHH!!!" she screamed as she kicked around. She was dragged into a black car and was seated nicely with her kidnapper sitting beside her trying to adjust both of their seat belts. "Yah, what kidnapper is so gentle and doesn't try to harm the victim?"

"Kidnapper?" the hooded man asked. SeungHye merely pointed at him with a 'duh' face on. "Haha, I'm not a kidnapper. Driver, please go back to my dorm."

"Then what are you then? Huh? Having your driver take me to your dorm.. And what's this, huh? A secret camera? For what?" SeungHye interrogated getting annoyed as she poked at the camera on the roof of the black vehicle.

"Are you confused, yeobo?" the man asked as he locked their hands together with their fingers intertwined, grasping tightly.

"Don't call me yeobo, you delinquent."

The man removed his hood revealing Ha MinWoo. He came close to her ear and whispered slowly, "We Got Married."

At the ZE:A dorm~

"HYUNGS! HYUNGSHIK! DONGJUN! I'M MARRIED!" MinWoo announced upon entering.

"Yah, it's 1AM. People are sleeping..," SeungHye tried to calm her "husband".

"Then we should let them know that we're married~!"

"Congrats Minnie-hyung~!" DongJun conratulated.

"Yeah MinWoo-yah, I didn't know you had it in you," JunYoung said patting his back.

"I feel so sorry for SeungHye-yah! She's married to you!" KwangHee teased. "You are full of baby fat. No muscle!"

"I do, too!" MinWoo shrieked revealing his abs.

"Yah, what's this? What's this?" Kevin and HeeChul teased copying the two of them holding hands. *Awkward* SeungHye tried to remove her hand from MinWoo's grasp, embarassed. But MinWoo reassured her to ignore them.

"Congrats hyung~," HyungShik said.

"Yeah, congratulations MinWoo," TaeHeon smiled.

"WoongJae-yah! Are you gonna say something to us?!" MinWoo cheered knowing he was annoying Siwan.

"Is that how you treat an elder? Calling them yah?" the diva retorted, "Apologize."

"Mianhaeyo WoongJae-sshi....," SeungHye apologized for MinWoo as she bowed.

"Don't apologize," MinWoo told her.

"But that was.."

"Hehe at least you're respectful to your yeobo~~~!" MinWoo smiled as he pushed SeungHye onto Siwan.

"Yah, but I thought..," they both said.

"Congrats on YOUR marriage Siwan-hyung!" MinWoo grinned.

~*~*~*~*~

"KwangSun-ah! Come here! Quick!" Shining Star's leader EunByeol called to her dongsaeng.

"What is it?" KwangSun asked as she rushed into their dressing room. EunByeol just stood there pointing at something on their coffee table with a shocked expression. "A note?"

"And a ring box."

The note read: "Come find me, my love. I'm wearing the same ring." KwangSun stared at it for a while thinking it through before bursting out in laughter. "HAHAHAHA! WHAT IS THIS?! THIS IS SO CORNY!!! HAHAHA!!! LOOK THERE'S EVEN A KISS MARK! HAHAHA!!!"

"Wow, KwangSun. You don't even think that these kind of things are a little romantic? Wow. I applaud you." EunByeol taunted while clapping.

"Why? You like this crap? Then you go find this guy," KwangSun said pushing the note and ring box to EunByeol.

"No, I won't do it. It's addressed to you," she replied.

"What's in here anyway...," KwangSun opened the ring box. "Omo, unnie, it's the couple ring I said I liked from last week." The ring says: "Our Love Like This" on the outside and on the inside it says "Stand By Me always and Forever"

"You better go find your note sender," EunByeol informed practically pushing KwangSun out of the room.

"Whuuuuuuuhhh~~ How am I supposed to find someone wearing the same ring? Will you help me?" KwangSun asked the cameraman who was shaking the camera. KwangSun grabbed the camera making it seem like he was nodding.
KwangSun ran all over the MBC Music Core building hastily searching for the guy who sent her the note. She crashed into Co-Ed's Kim YooSung.

"Ah! Mianhae JungWoo-sshi!" she bowed. "WAIT!" she said as she inspected his hands. She checked his right hand first and then his left. KwangSun found a ring on his fourth finger of his left hand. It says: "Our Love Like This." *Victory...?*

"I FOUND HIM! I FOUND HIM!!" KwangSun celebrated as she jumped up and down.

"Jinjja?" a PD asked.

"Yeah right here it says, 'Our Love Like This'." KwangSun informed.

"Check it closer," another PD said.

KwangSun took out hers from her finger and so did YooSung. She inspected them both and realized that her's said "Uri" while his said "Uriui". She then read the inside of his which said, "Tricked."

"SERIOUSLY?!! I CAME SO CLOSE!!!!" KwangSun exclaimed while YooSung and the PDs laughed at her for being so gullible.

She kept running until she saw Jung HeeChul's left fourth finger with a silver ring on it.

"HeeChul-sshi~!!" KwangSun smiled as she walked up to him. "How have you been doing?"

"Oh? Oh, hi, KwangSun! I've been well, you?" HeeChul smiled. They continued to talk until KwangSun tried to bring the ring up.

"What's this? A couple ring? Whaaa~ Daebak! Can I see?" she asked. She stared at it for a while until she realized that it said, "Our Love Like This" except in English. "Oh that's cool," she replied as she handed it back, "I remember I have to go do something! See you later!"

On the other hand~

"Why can't I find her?" MinWoo asked himself. "Oh there's someone there wearing a ring! It's Krystal! KwangHee-hyung would be mad if he found out it was her!" he laughed.

"Krystal-ah! Can I see your ring?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh sure!" she showed it to him. His hopes were crushed immediately when he read that it said, "FAIL."

"Uh uhhhh uhhh... Thank you anyway!" he thanked as he ran off without looking where he was going.

KwangSun side~

She ran off but crashed into someone else and both of them dropped their ring and note.

"Ah, mianhae!" they both apologized. They both bent down to pick up their ring and note. They then realized that their note was exactly the same.

"KwangSun-ah?"

"MinWoo-yah?"

They both picked their rings and tried to put it on.

"Weird, I remembered this being way bigger...," MinWoo mumbled to himself trying to squezze the size 5 ring on.

"This was smaller before... But it still says the same thing...," KwangSun thought aloud. *Realization*

After a few seconds of thinking, something finally clicked. "It's you!" both shouted at the same time.

They were then handed a card from the PD that advised KwangSun earlier about YooSung's ring. On the card was words written very fancily that said, "Congratulations on your marriage! Welcome to We Got Married Season Three!"

~*~*~*~*~

"Nina! There's a fan gift for you!" NAIRA's manager called.

"Coming!" Nina rushed to her manager.

"It seems expensive. Be sure to thank them," her manager said as the box was given to Nina.

"Huh? It seems like a customized couple necklace.." Nina uttered. The words on the necklace were: "Let's try our best! If I can't do well, please understand and forgive me." She lifted the necklace up to put it on but stopped when she saw a note. On the note, it said: "Do you know who I am? If you can figure out who I am, meet me at the Han River at dawn tomorrow. I'll wait for you, my princess."

Nina thought this through for most of the night, while she ate, while brushing her teeth, while watching television, and before sleeping.

"How do I thank you if I don't know you...," Nina thought to herself. *Discovery* She chuckled lightly before retiring for the day. "I think I know who you are..."

The next morning at dawn~

Nina rushed out of bed and through her morning doings and rushed out the door.

"Nina! Where are you going? Don't you want breakfast?" NAIRA's leader asked yelling out the door.

"Sorry unnie! No time!" she yelled back.

She ran to Han River and saw him standing under a street lamp. He turned around to reveal Lee HongKi. "Hehehehe~~ You knew it was me?" he smiled.

"Of course~! That was your quote from your show~," Nina replied.

The two bonded together until Nina heard HongKi's stomach grumble.

"Are you hungry? Hehe I am, too. Wanna go eat?" she asked.

The two went to Cafe Lua and just continued to eat and bond there.

"Puri-yah~" HongKi used that to refer to princess which is how he referred to Nina, "do you know that We Got Married?" he smiled at her happily. *Suprise~!*

Nina stared at him blankly for a while. *...* Then she exploded in excitement. "WHAAA~~!!! JINJJA?!! THAT'S GREAT!!!" she cheered excitedly.

They both payed for there meal and left holding hands and both wearing their couple necklace.


Kinda boring yeah?
yeah well it's 8:44 AM -____-
yeah this is for my hiatus...
some were longer because they were more detailed in the app and my ideas could sprout~~~
lol it was so confusing writing R'd2Beat's because I wanted to add Nina in for some parts where she'd fit, but she is a couple so yeah xDD