Come with me

Fated to be yours

"Hey!"

 

Ignore it seungri, you are just hearing things.

 

"Seungrii!"

 

Seungri close his eyes, calming his nerves as he continue to walk on the busy streets without looking back. If he look back, he'll be doomed. He just know it. 

 

"Ri!"

 

"Riri!"

 

"Marshmallow fluffy munchkins baby!"

 

Okay thats it! I cant with his stupid name-calling anymore! Marshmallow? Fluffy? Munchkins? Baby? Fck. 

 

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!"

 

Jiyong halt his steps and threw his hands in the air In surrender. Seungri take it as a green light to go on without worrying about some creep, by the name of jiyong, tailing him from behind but of course,  jiyong has to make his life harder

 

You wont stop huh? Lets see..

 

One.. 

 

Two... 

 

Seungri scan the whole place before fastening his steps. 

 

Three! 

 

And then he run like a professional marathon athlete on his last run. 

 

"Seungri wait!"

 

He heard jiyong shout.  A hint of surprise is evident in his voice. Seungri smirk. He wins. 

 

It was on the end of an alley where seungri finally stop running. He look back. No jiyong. Good. 

 

Breathe in. 

 

Breathe out. 

 

Seungri is so exhausted  he was panting real hard that he laid his back on the wall to keep his balance stable. 

 

Yes his balance became stable but his heart didnt. Thanks for the cold water that touch his cheeks like a ghost

 

"Here"

 

Seungri jerk in surprised he even trip on the small rock beside him

 

"What you want from me?" Seungri asked, frustrated. 

 

Jiyong quickly rummage through his bag and took out certain pair of shoe. 

 

Strange. It looks oddly familiar

 

And thats when it clicked.

 

Seungri remember its the same shoe he just wear earlier! 

 

Sht. 

 

Why the hell is he wearing two different pair of shoes? And the other pair isnt even his! 

 

Seungri eyed jiyong suspiciously, he must've done something. Im sure he's the culprit behind all this. Seeing the 'i will kill you' look that seungri is giving, jiyong quickly flash his apologetic smile. He was feeling bashful at his stupid mistake.

 

Well, if you think about it, it was seungri's fault for taking me unprepared 

 

"Im sorry i was so lost last night i kinda didnt notice i wear different pair of shoes hehe"

 

Seungri didnt know whether to laugh or feel stupid because he didnt notice it was mismatched! His mind must be so preoccupied to even bother checking 

 

"How did you even get here?" 

 

"Uhm, because i follow you?"

 

Seungri rolled his eyes. Theres no point in arguing with this guy. He doesnt listen so why waste my time?

 

With that being said, seungri continued walking and gave up on jiyong. He could do whatever he want, seungri wouldnt care. 

 

 

"So uhm.."

 

"Shut up"

 

Jiyong pouted "Why are you such a meanie?"

 

Seungri pretend to be deaf and keep walking as if he didnt have anyone with him. He avoided all the roads that will only remind him of someone he wanted to forget. But weird enough, no matter how hard he try to avoid it, his feet keeps on dragging him back to the place. Until he ended up to their favorite one-and.here cafe. It was the place they love to visit everytime they want take their sweet time together enjoying the peace and warmth without worrying about what other people may say. It was such a lovely place back then. But not anymore. Seungri already feel suffocated just by standing at the doorstep. What more if he were to enter it.

 

Should he dare? 

 

That goes without asking, his feet has life on its own. He doesn't have control. 

 

Just before he could take another step inside, jiyong strong pair of arms entrapped him. The heavy breathing and fast heartbeat is undeniable. As if he is hurting like he was.

 

But why?

 

"Dont.."

 

He heard jiyong whisper. His body suddenly stiffen as jiyong buried his head at the crook of his neck.

 

Why is he like this? I dont understand

 

"Let me go"

 

It was suppose to sound demanding but his voice betrayed him

 

"No. I wont let you do this yourself"

 

"And what is that suppose to mean?"

 

"It means i care for you"

 

"I dont need your pity"

 

Seungri struggle to break free but jiyong only tightened his hold. He never wanted to let go. Because he knows seungri would get hurt even more if he did. Not just by the memories the cafe surely holds but because of what he might see inside. 

Jiyong saw it. Or better yet, saw HIM. That jerk. How could he have the guts to bring a girl in the place where both him and seungri treasured the most? Damn this bastard i would shave his head if we ever get to meet in private i swear. 

 

If you are wondering how on earth jiyong knows about mino well, its simple. Jiyong has been occupying the room next to seungri even before seungri rented the room. Whenever he goes out, he always happen to cross path with those two being so lovey-dovey in the hallway. Gross. But jiyong thought they look the sweetest whenever they are in and.here cafe. Mino cuddling seungri in his arms like he is the most precious person in the world touches his heart. It was soft and genuine. He envied the couple. When he caught the sleeping seungri, he cant help but to smile. The boy looks so gentle back then, but now he's crushed. And jiyong would do anything to bring that boy back

 

"I never pity you seungri. And i never would"

 

"Dont lie"

 

"Im not. I just wanted to help you. Because i want to"

 

"I dont need your help. Let me go!"

 

You could hate me all you want, but i will never let you go. Not when he's there inside. 

 

​​​​​​Jiyong broke the hug only to hold seungri's shoulder firmly

 

"Seungri listen, you can never fix yourself in the place where you get broken. The shattered pieces of your shared memories will continue to stab your heart every single time. This place is too small for both you.. "

 

It was from utmost sincerity that jiyong is able to say all of this. He shouldnt be meddling with other people's business but, its seungri whom they're talking about. If he didnt voice out his thought seungri wouldnt know what he's been doing wrong. Why he cant move on. So jiyong need to step up. 

Seungri tilt his head to meet his eyes. It was puffy and red from crying. Jiyong just wanted to kiss those tears away so bad.

 

 "I....I... "

 

Perhaps, seungri finally realize the point of what jiyong said. He wont be able to move on if he would never choose to let go. This road, this place, even the air they shared in this, wil only bring pain

 

"Come with me.. "

 

Jiyong stretch out his hand, it caught seungri by surprise

 

"Lets leave this place together"

 

----

SEUNGRI POV

 

Leave this place? With him? 

 

I stared at his hand thinking whether to accept or not. Its not that im doubting his kindness but i just dont want to trust anybody yet. Besides, this place meant so much to me. This is where i grew up, gain friends and discover myself. Most importantly, this is where i spent the remaining days with my parents before they leave me for good. So how could i leave it just like that? 

 

"Im not asking anything in return nor am i going to take advantage of your situation so rest assured"

 

"Let me consider it"

 

I need some time to think. I dont want to drop down a decision then regret it afterwards. 

 

He nod his head in understatement. "Ok then. You have my number right? Call me whenever you're ready"

 

"Oka-"

 

Before i could even finish my words, jiyong suddenly grab me by the hand and started running. I was so shock that i lost all ability to think. 

 

"WHY THE HELL ARE WE RUNNING?" I asked after my brain finally catch up with my body. And even though i can only see his back, i am certain that he is grinning. This son of a btch. 

 

"Isnt fun??"

 

Fun? He made me run this much just for fun? and who in their right mind would think that running as if your life depends on it is fun? 

 

"Feel the air! Feel the thrill! Isnt your heart throbbing fast from excitement? You never get to do this everyday!"

 

Come to think of it, he's right. I almost forgot how it feels like to get your whole body worked up. Well, i've been running all day if you still remember how i run earlier from this psycho and now i am running again because of him. Sooner or later i'll probably die from dehydration 

 

"Were here" he announced as we come into a halt. Only then that i noticed our intertwined fingers. I didnt dare remove it though. dont ask me why, i dont have the answer either. 

 

"Did you know?"

 

I got pulled away from my train of thoughts when jiyong started speaking again, eyes fixed on what seems to be art gallery 

 

Watching him from this side gave me a better view of his facial features. This is the first time i get to observe him upclose. 

 

"You're the first person i bought here"

 

He said. I held my breath instantly after i saw the looks he is giving me. Its nothing like the way i saw him look at me last night. Not lust. Not anger, Not annoyed, Not anything else i've ever seen. it was similar yet different to how mino use to look at me the first time i said yes. I didn't know that look will reach its end too fast. But jiyong, is looking at me with not just adoration, but as if i held his entire world at the palm of my hand. Please tell me im just assuming things because i dont want to accept that fact. It will be gone as fast as it comes. I just know it. 

 

As much as i want to seal away myself from any possible danger a.k.a the stupid thing called 'feelings' yes,  fellings because i dont believe in love anymore. Like hell, love is only a term used to cover up for human's delusional mind thinking you can have a happily ever after which is clearly a big fat lie however, this guy right here is doing something strange inside my heart. Its like he knows which string to pull and when to pull it 

 

"For all i know, you always say that to whoever you brings here" i said, eyes shifting somewhere else. I cant hold his gaze for long

 

"I didnt know you have hearing problems riri, i just said you are the first person i bought here"

 

"And how would i know  if you are saying the truth? And stop calling me riri!"

 

"But its cute!"

 

Who am i actually talking to? A child? 

 

"Cute my . It sounds like a pet name!"

 

"I know your is cute but im talking about your nickname here and riri is definitely cuter! Case closed!"

 

Oh my gosh can i smack him? He is getting on my nerves 

 

"come on riri i'll tour you to my paradise!"

 

---

A/N: anyyeoooooooong! Because i dont want to keep you guys waiting, here's another update! It was sooo hella hard omg i cant anymore lol. So what do you think of this chap? Do comment and subscribe 😉 thanks to all my new subbies and for the upvotes! Love y'aall!!! Ciaoooo