Uneasiness

Fated to be yours

mino's eyelashes fluttered open, seeing that he was in unfamiliar room made his brows knitted tight together in confusion. 

 

where the hell is he?

 

the place is luxurious, not at all looks like a hospital. not even his home. or his friend's home. none of them is so damn rich so who could've bought him here?


the last thing he remembered in the bunch of his blurry memory is that he was holding seungri in his arms,begging him, kissing him and.... wait! seungri? SEUNGRI!!!

 

mino jolted upright in a rush at the sudden realization. eyes widen in shock, he stare at his trembling hands thinking 'seungri is almost in his grasp, how come he let that chance go?'

 

Like a mad man, he clenched his head and closed his eyes trying to squeeze even the tiniest detail he can possibly take out of his brain to find the answer to his why's


let him go


don't you dare lay a finger


he's mine


words after words flooded his mind, mino's eyes shut open fuming with rage

 

"AURGHH!!! NO! SEUNGRI IS MINE YOU DAMN ASSH'LE!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!"

 

---


jiyong put the phone down in his hands with a smirk muttering "stupid..." under his breath. seungri on the other hand, has been anxiously staring at jiyong waiting for a reply. it was known to him that mino isn't someone to just sit still and do nothing after he found out that he has no plan on coming back, hence the whole police scene.

as outrageous as it sounds, mino dare report to the police about how he was treated 'violently' at the hotel causing him to lose consciousness and asked for cctv viewing as proof just because he was forbidden to step a foot inside ever again! isn't that the dumbest thing? when he himself was captured on the camera performing abuse?

 

"it is as we predicted, self-destruction. he bought this upon himself" he laugh mockingly "how dumb can be?"


seungri sigh in relief.


thank goodness it wasn't much of a deal. nothing to worry about. but even so, there's still an unsettled discomfort deep within his heart. what's this? 


"hey...."

 

seungri snap back to reality after hearing jiyong's soothing voice linger in  his ears "its over now that guy wont bother you anymore so stop worrying, hm?" 

 

despite the unknown heavy weight in his heart, seungri nod his head in agreement "Mn"


That night, they went back on their home safe and sound. jiyong flirt with him nonstop as they spend the night together in his room, cuddling and nestled into each other's arm.


The next day, nothing out of the usual happened. and the day after that is quite the same.


seungri came into conclusion 'maybe it was just him overthinking after all'

 

and so, decided to shrug off the uneasiness in his chest.


day after day he spent being with jiyong, seungri felt as if his old cheerful self is finally coming back to him. its like as if redeeming his soul from the depth of hell, only he was a hundred times more better this time. In the past, he is the one who always show affection to the other, care for the other, love the other without waiting for anything in return even though they are but lovers.

thinking back at those times, seungri cant help but to shook his head in exasperation. how stupid of him to blindly love that monster and devote everything of his only to be betrayed in end. Thankfully now, Jiyong is giving him more than he could ever asked for. 

the love which was once foreign to him is now like the thread of life which keeps him breathing.

 

 

"what are you doinggg???"

 

jiyong quickly reach out for his hair in panic after seungri told him he'd fix it for him only to end up looking like a clown in a pigtail hair

 

he frowned "RI!!!"

 

seungri held his stomach laughing so hard he's almost rolling on the floor

 

"HAHAHAHA! what? its cute though! HAHAHAHAHA" he said between laugher because jiyong in a pigtail ponytail matched with red face is the funniest combination seungri had ever seen today! how amusing!

 


"oh yeah? then come here! lets be cute together!"

 

both of them run around in circles, full of smiles and giggles like kids having no worries in mind

seungri fished out his phone from his pocket and captured jiyong's ridiculous appearance full of smiles. This kind of moments is something that he could ever wish for in his life.

 

-- 

 

when the sun have set, seungri change into a proper shirt and was just about to reach the door when he felt something swiftly snake at his waist


"babe, where are you going?" jiyong rest his chin on top of seungri's shoulder and slowly buried his face on his neck to inhale the sweet scent of the younger

 

"going to buy groceries of course! we ran out of food in the fridge dummy" he replied as he playfully poke jiyong's forehead in return

 

"can i come too?"

 

"why would you wanna come? you just got home from work, you're probably tired so you should stay here and rest until i get back"

 

jiyong shook his head, rejecting the idea but seungri insisted that he should rest so he have no choice but to obey and act like an abandoned puppy hoping for seungri to take pity and bring him along. unfortunately, seungri only chuckled at his childish act and kiss him on the left cheek "be good while im gone, okay? i'll be back before you know it"


seungri bought a few vegetables, meat and fish which is just enough supply to last for at least a few weeks or so. After all, none of them is a big eater. nope. he's not a big eater. definitely not.

 

seungri glared at the potato chips resting on the standee trying his best to fight the urge to pick it up and bought it. It was only just yesterday when he promised himself not to eat junk foods and go on a proper diet but temptation choose to attack him now!

 

no no no, ignore it ignore it.

 

there's no potato chips in front of you right now, that flavor wasn't even delicious. its not even savory! not to mention crunchy!


UGH!

 

seungri's hair is in a complete disarray before he finally suppressed his chips cravings and walk away.


it was already cloudy when he step outside the market, the street is somewhat dark due to the heavy rain which keeps pouring nonstop and it doesn't looks like it would stop any time soon.

 

he sigh

 

"why didn't i even think of bringing an umbrella? now im stuck!"

 

even though he wanted to give jiyong more time to rest, being stranded in a heavy rain like this made him do otherwise 

 


"i knew you'd miss me" even though he couldn't see it, he can clearly envision the mischievous grin playing on jiyong's face as he . 

 

seungri felt his lips curve upward as he reply in a same playful manner "yes yes i miss my handsome boyfriend already.  now can this handsome boyfriend of mine pick up this pitiful soul outside the market?"

 

"well, it would depend on the reward"

 

seungri rolled his eyes "reward huh? fine then, whatever you have in mind is the reward!"

 

"deal! you cant take back your words now i recorded it!" excitement is evident in his voice. rumbling noises sounded at the background, it was probably jiyong rushing to dress up to go outside as if he was afraid seungri would change his mind if he'd be late for even just a few seconds

 

"im on my way!"

 

seungri chuckled after the call ended. thinking that jiyong would probably be flying right now just to reach him faster


sure enough, after a few seconds someone hold his hand and lock fingers with him

 

he was only exaggerating when he thought that jiyong would probably fly but could it be that he really did fly?! WTF? ITS NOT EVEN A MINUTE YET WHEN THEY ENDED THE CALL AND NOW HE'S HERE ALREADY?!


"Jiyong why are you so..."

 

seungri's words left hanging in the air as he came face to face with the person he loathed the most instead

 

"..fast?" he absentmindedly uttered the last sentence which almost didnt leave his tongue because of shock.


its only a mere seconds before seungri finally collected himself and tries to run away. unfortunately, the man is way more stronger as he grab his wrist and yanked him back. unable to even take four steps!

 

"aurgh!"

 

seungri groaned after he got shove inside the car. he pound on the window so hard creating a 'bang' noise with every powerful punch he threw but it was all in vain. the window would never break nor anyone would miraculously hear his despair and come save him

 

"behave my riri, we'll be together very soon"

 

his voice sent chills down the spine, it was full of wickedness as he began laughing like a mad man finally loosing his sh'ts then dash off to who-knows-where..

 

 

probably to hell

 


seungri shuddered with horror. cold sweats rolled down his forehead as he look at the man in front of him in disbelief. this is not the mino he once knew, not the mino he had loved and cherished in the past, how did he end up this way? JUST HOW THE HELL DID HE END UP BEING WAY MORE MISERABLE WHEN IN FACT, IT WAS HIM WHO CHEATED IN THE FIRST PLACE?! seungri is the one who suffered the pain of being cheated on so how come it looks like it was mino who suffered the blow? it was so unfair.

 


"LET ME GO!!!" 

 

seungri demanded, hands gripping tightly on the wheel as he tries to stop mino from driving forward. seeming to lose his patience at the resistance, mino shove seungri rather forcefully to the side causing blood to run down on his forehead after hitting the window so hard

 


"SHUT UP!!!"

 

seungri felt a little dizzy but he won't let this small injury to stop him from trying to escape from the possible hell that awaits him

 

"YOU CANT GO BACK THERE, YOU CANT GO BACK TO HIM! YOU ARE MINE!!"

 

---

 

seungri woke up with his head throbbing like hell, so freaking painful that he silently cursed under his breath. after the buzzing pain was gone, only then did he finally get to scan his surrounding. the room was dark but not at all abandoned. The simplicity of the interior of the place somehow gives off a warm feeling to one's heart...but not to seungri. this place is nothing but a cold prison.

 

'clang clang'

 

the sound coming from what seems to be a kitchen continue to ring in his ear, he narrowed his eyes and could faintly guess what the other person was doing from the other side of the room

 

he scoffed

 

even though he couldn't see the other person's face due to darkness, he knew who it was. but strangely, he felt as if the silhouette of the man is a little bit taller? since when did mino became tall? 

 

'im probably too dizzy'

 


"oh? you're awake?"

 

having full smiles, the man headed to seungri's direction with plates in hands and a pair of chopsticks on his lips. looking at a closer distance, seungri noticed that the man is wearing a familiar black beanie which almost covered his eyes.

his heart sank after realizing it was actually his gift for his birthday last year!

 

mino actually still keep that with him?

 


dishes were put down the bedside table gently then he started to mix the noodles with black bean sauce prepared in a small bowl

 

its jajangmyeon

 

back then, whenever they hang out at his room, seungri would prepare this black bean noodles and they would cuddle and flirt as he pick up a strand to put on his lips and reach out to place the other end of noodle's strand to mino's lips when all of a sudden, the naughty man would his finger and wink. seungri would always blush madly like a teen girl in front of his crush


how stupid.


he is so naive to live in such a fantasy thinking everything is perfect a long as he love the man with all his heart

 

"come, lets eat this together"

 

the man took a strand of noodle and place it on his lips while he took the other strand and place it on seungri's thin lips, but seungri is not willing to open up for him, instead he was met with a cold gaze. 


"get lost"


the man smiled. among the darkness is a faint candle light that illuminate half of his face, the smile appears to be a little creepy and it sends chills down on seungri's spine "aigoo, you are so stubborn" 

 

seungri gritted his teeth and did not reply. 

 

the man then leaned his face forward and whispered at the back of seungri's ear "if you don't eat, you wouldn't have strength to enjoy the night with me later. i prepare a sweet dessert for you...."

 

he blow a little hot breath before continuing "it was dripping, hard and thick"

 

seungri involuntarily shiver. he find it disgusting. disgusting to the core

if only his hands were not tied, he would've thrown a punch at this disgusting monster in front of him but since he couldn't, he decided to just spit on his face

the man laugh like a maniac "interesting! you just cant wait for the dessert, are you? fine then. but let me enjoy this noodles first"

with a blink of an eye, seungri's upper clothes was removed revealing his milky white skin glowing beautifully even under the faint light of a candle stick. He was stunned and before he could even react, a bunch of noodles fell on his chest! 

 

what the ?!

 

the man stand in front of him looking like a wild beast eyeing his prey excitedly. his tongue slip out to the corner of his lips as if the most delicious meal is generously served at his table to devour


having a slight idea on what was going to happen, seungri cant help but to feel nervous as he gulped. He clench the bedsheet tightly as he felt the hot tongue roaming and at his bare chest together with the noodles swirling around in frenzy


His head started to feel dizzy

 

"how is it? do you like it? want me to cook another plate for you?"

 


"a-ahhhh!"

 


seungri's muffled groan came out hoarsely as he tried his best to restrain himself from . he wasn't enjoying any of this. but the sudden and harsh bite is just too much! its painful!

seungri put his left tied arm between his lips and bite hard in order to avoid making any noise. seeing this behavior, the man felt more excited as he pressed his body on the man below him and rub their crotch together sending waves of torture 

 

blood flow down at seungri's left arm together with the hot liquid from his eyes. he was crying.

 

seungri felt so dirty. worst than pigs in the mud

 


"jiyong.." he closed his eyes in grief "...im sorry"