Twenty-Nine

Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

Sana came to visit chaeyoung just after mina left “what’s wrong? You don’t seem good” she held his hand tightly “are you okay?”

“Mina left me she wants us to get our divorce”

“What? Why?”

“To make us together”

“But she loves you, I didn’t plan for this chaeyoung I will talk to her and-“

“Hey~” he softly cut her off “you don’t want us to be together?”

“I do but mina” she lowered her head but he lifted her head by her chin.

“Your heart is still the softest?” she nodded with teary eyes “sana we both exactly know the meaning of life and it’s so short. I don’t want to waste more time while being away from you we already lost five years and I am not willing to add more”

She sniffed as tears roamed her cheeks but chaeyoung leaned and kissed them away.

 

Few days passed…

Chaeyoung is finally discharged from the hospital, jeongyeon bought an electric wheelchair from him to make him more comfortable and controlling it is easier than the normal wheelchair.

It bothers chaeyoung now that he had to search for ramp stairs to be able to move… He arrived to the car and as much as he tried to sit alone he always needs the help of sana or jeongyeon.

The latter was driving him back to the mansion with sana beside chaeyoung, not leaving his hand but he keeps frowning and looking out of the window. This wasn’t unnoticed, especially for sana who knows him like her own palm.

Chayeoung was shocked when he saw ramp stairs on the stairs before the front’s door.

“We made it for you and we transferred your own room to the guest room in the mansion’s lobby I hope you won’t mind that” jeongyeon, his loyal friend was helping him to sit in the wheelchair while sana followed them.

“Are you hungry? The maids and butler are all here they can cook for you”

“No I am not” he shook his head and held the wheelchair’s handle and moved it forward to the window where he stared at the forest located near the mansion. Jeongyeon nudged sana and they left the room calmly.

“He is depressed what happened to him is no easy”

“I know but I hope he will get over it and be able to walk again” she lowered her head and frowned, no one wishes to be in her place seeing your loved ones being weak and you can’t do anything is indeed wicked.

 

 

One, two and three weeks passed like this… He goes three times a week to the physical treatment and he is painfully and slowly improving but mentally he is still as before and maybe worst. He keeps locking himself in his room, sitting beside the window without doing anything. Jeongyeon now took over the company as he was chayeoung’s assistant in the last five years.

Sana and momo were able to convince him on watching a movie with them in the living room, it was a comedy movie but chaeyoung was staring at the TV screen with a poker face as if he is watching a thrilling scene.

“Chaeyoung? Are you okay?” sana said holding his hand.

“Dude you like this ships here take it” jeongyeon was about to get up to offer him some.

“I don’t want to eat”

“You used to eat a-“

“I SAID I DON’T WANT TO EAT” he hollered “I DON’T WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU”

Jeongyeon frowned and sat back “what’s wrong dude?”

“I don’t need your pity if I wanted to eat I can take it without your help”

“Is that how you pay me back after all that I’ve done in the last few weeks?”

“Are you trying to hold it against me? A reminder that I didn’t ask for your help from the start!”

“I am not! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter