Snowy Wish 2

4 Seasons of LOVE

 

It was another day again. For the first time again after 3 years, Sooyoung had breakfast with someone. She was very happy trying to hide her sadness but whenever she’s alone, her true-self shows. After she had breakfast, she received a phone call. It was from Taeyeon. Taeyeon asked her to go to a party. Sooyoung then went to her room and take a bath. It was a special occasion but Taeyeon didn’t tell why, she just told her that it’s formal so she needs to wear dress and be beautiful. She wears her favorite black dress that makes her absolutely beautiful and y. As soon as she enters, she catches the attention of everyone. All of the girls there envy her. She quickly went to the girls.

Sooyoung: What’s going on here? Whose party is this? You know, we can’t crack someone else’s party.

Yuri: Hey! Cool down will you? We’re not gonna crack someone else’s party. We’re just here to party with them.

Yoona: Yeah! Besides, we’re invited!

Sunny: So, whose party is this?

Hyoyeon: (To sunny) Shhht! (whispers) we can’t tell Sooyoung about it!

Sunny: Why not? I mean Sooyoung has the right to know too!

Tiffany: Don’t talk so loud!

Sunny: I don’t get it! Why do we need to whisper? Is this a secret?

Jessica: not anymore!

Sooyoung: Are you setting me up? Seriously? I’m out of here!

Taeyeon: YA! It’s your entire fault, Sun Kyu!

Sunny: Mianhae!

Sooyoung went outside. They all quickly follow Sooyoung. They tried to stop Sooyoung. Suddenly, a big van came. A group of guys came out from that van. Sooyoung doesn’t care so she just continually tried to go. When they all got out, Seohyun got shocked.

Seohyun: Omo! Unnie!

Taeyeon: Wae?

Jessica: look! It’s them!

It was Siwon, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Kibum and Donghae who was inside of the big van. All of their attention was at them. Sooyoung was even shocked to see them. She tries to look around and refuse to look at them. They all went near to the girls. They were all classmates and friends so they completely knew each other.

Siwon: What’s happening here?

Eunhyuk: Soo, are you leaving already?

Kibum: But didn’t you just come?

Sooyoung: I’m not feeling good!

Taeyeon: Sooyoung!

Yoona: Soo, please just at least stay here for an hour with us, huh?

Sunny: Sooyoung, why do you always choose to be alone?

Jessica: Ya! Are you really supposed to say that?

Sunny: Mianhae!

Kyuhyun: What do you mean? She’s always alone? That’s impossible! Our cheerful princess is a loner?

Sooyoung: My grandfather must be waiting for me. I must go!

Siwon: Sooyoung! You’re not the Sooyoung we knew anymore. Stay here for at least an hour. I’ll be the one to tell Harabuji that you’re here and he must not worry.

Seohyun: unnie, please?

Sooyoung: Arasso!

They all go inside then. They were all talking inside. They started asking questions to Sooyoung.

Siwon: Sooyoung, don’t tell me you’ve been like this since that day?

Sooyoung: of course not!

Sooyoung said it trying to hide her sadness. She doesn’t want anyone to worry about her.

Eunhyuk: You’re completely lying!

Kyuhyun: It’s your entire fault, Fish! Since that day, Sooyoung has changed

Sooyoung: Of course not! I’m just not feeling ok. I’ve been actually doing well since then. Please, don’t think that I haven’t moved on. This isn’t Donghae’s fault!

Kibum: Sooyoung, we knew it completely!

Heechul: you can’t hide it! Me, Siwon and Donghae went to the School and saw you there. We can completely tell you’re not doing well ever since!

Donghae is Sooyoung ex-boyfriend. Everyone knows what happened to the both of them before, during and after their relationship. They are the witness in their endless love relationship.

Donghae: Sooyoung, can I talk to you?

Sooyoung: It’s ok! You don’t have to say anything! I get it all! I don’t blame you like what they’re trying to say.

Donghae: Sooyoung! Please!

They then went outside and talk. They went to the garden. While walking, Donghae break the silence. He started speaking to Sooyoung.

Donghae: Sooyoung, I know that you had a very hard time since that day and I’m really sorry.

Sooyoung: Did you know what the thing that I hate most is? That is apologizing. I hate it when someone says Sorry to me and keeps on saying it again and again. It reminds me of that day, that all you can say is “I’m sorry” and just left me there alone.

 Donghae: You must have a lot of questions. I know I left you without explaining and without saying any word. I shouldn’t have done that.

Sooyoung: You shouldn’t regret doing it. It’s your decision.  Regretting it would mean that you’re not taking any responsibilities of every word of it. It makes me feel that I worth all the pain.

Donghae: I should have made sure that you’re happy when I leave you. I wanted to make it up to you Soo. I want to give you all the happiness I have to repay all the damage I caused. I know that it’s not enough but I’ll give my best because right now I know that the thing you need most is happiness.

Sooyoung: You’re just repeating the same mistake twice. Make me feel that Im not alone and Im happy just like how we first met. Donghae, let’s just forget it all and start a new life.

Donghae couldn’t say anything. He doesn’t want to see her hurting but what can he do? Sooyoung then hugged Donghae tight. Her eyes were tearing but she tried to stop it from falling. She then made handshakes with Donghae and introduce herself again like before.

Sooyoung: Annyeong! I’m the cheerful princess who’ll fade away all the sadness in your heart~ Choi Sooyoung. And you are?

Donghae: The prince who’ll save you no matter what!

Sooyoung: Nice meeting you! Annyeong, Donghae-ssi!

Sooyoung then turn around and tears in her eyes starts to fall. She quickly goes away and went inside of her car. She doesn’t want him to see her crying. She just couldn’t start again although she’s trying her best. Seeing him makes her remind of every second they spent together. She wanted to forget all of it and the pain it gives her.

One morning, the rest of the girls and guys came there. The girls were all at the sala with Sooyoung’s grandfather while the boys were just inside of the bus, waiting for them. Sooyoung suddenly wake up. The maid went in to her bedroom.

Maid: good morning, Miss! You must have a very beautiful night. You were able to sleep so deeply that I have a hard time to come in. I didn’t want to disturb you.

Sooyoung: What time is it now?

Maid: Its 8:30 in the morning!

Sooyoung: Bwa?

Maid: before, you always sleep 1:00 and wake up 5:00 but now, it changed.

Sooyoung: I smell something. Do we have any visitors, today?

Maid: Um… maybe! Miss, I gotta go.  (To herself) Aigoo! Even her strong senses have come back!

Sooyoung: Wait! Ugh!

Sooyoung went to the bathroom and fix herself. She brushes her teeth, washes her face, changed her clothes and fixes her hair. She then comes down. She first went to the kitchen and drink water. When she didn’t see her grandfather, she went to the sala. As she was going, she heard a lot of voices. That’s when she found out that they really have visitors. She run to the sala and cheerfully greets to her grandfather while she was still afar. When she finally reaches the sala, she was shocked to see who the visitors are.

Sooyoung: Harabuji! Good mor~ (pauses) ning!

Sooyoung’s Grandfather: Oh! Good morning, my princess! You seem to have a good sleep!

Sooyoung: oh! NE! Why are you guys here?

Sooyoung’s Grandfather: They are here to fetch you up. Looks like you’re in a trip!

Sooyoung: Kuraeyo? Right now?

Taeyeon: YA! Stop complaining! Let’s go! We’re going somewhere!

Sooyoung: YA! Seriously, where are we going?

Yuri: It’s a secret!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong haseyo!

Mianhae!

Snowy Wish part 3 and 4 are to be followed next week!

I'm too busy for our exam next week!

I hope you like the update! ^______________^..