Cherry Blossoms 2

4 Seasons of LOVE

 

Ryeowook: Sir, please! Im begging you, just this once! Please, help me out!

Mr. President: What can I do? Yuri is also part of our family. Even though it doesn’t look like as it is, I care for Yuri too. I also want to find her but I can’t just do that. I can’t leave the place and orphanage. You completely know how things here are without me.

Ryeowook: Kamsahmnida! Jeongmal Gomawoyo!

Mr. President: Miss Baek, please call Sooyoung and tell her to come here.

Head Mistress: Ne, Mr. President!                       

 After 5 minutes, Sooyoung came in and saw Ryeowook sitting at the sofa with the president. She came in and took a seat in front of Ryeowook.

Sooyoung: Harabuji, Waeyo?

Ryeowook: I asked the president to allow you to go and help me find Yuri. I asked him if you can come with me to my house and let you stay there until we were able to find Yuri.

Sooyoung: And?

Mr. President: I agreed For Yuri’s sake. I am too concerned about her. Please, do all your best to find Yuri.

Sooyoung: Kamsahmnida, Harabuji!

Sooyoung hugged the president. She couldn’t contain her happiness she feels. She then packed her things and go with Ryeowook. She’s going to stay at Ryeowook’s place. Ryeowook’s mom already knows that and she’s helping to find Yuri too. After 2 hours of driving, they finally reached Ryeowook’s place. Ryeowook was rich so their place was really big and wide. Ryeowook’s mom welcomes Sooyoung at their house very warm. Sooyoung and Yuri were really close to Ryeowook’s mom and they even think of her as their mom too. The maids help Sooyoung with her things. After that, they decided to continue searching for Yuri tomorrow.

One morning, both Ryeowook and Sooyoung leave early to go to find Yuri. They were holding flyers and even going house to house just to find Yuri but then, they failed. They couldn’t see Yuri somewhere. They decided to take a rest at the big tree first.

Ryeowook: We’re never going to find Yuri like this!

Sooyoung: Yeah! We should separate and try looking for Yuri. We might be able to find her quickly!

Ryeowook: I really want to see her now!

Sooyoung: NE! Na-do! Let’s go!

They separate ways. Sooyoung took the right way and Ryeowook on the left. Sooyoung was giving flyers and even putting poster of her everywhere while Ryeowook decided to go to the Park first. He wants to check if Yuri was there. He was giving flyers to each people who pass by him. Suddenly, the wind blew strong and a hat of a girl was blown away. Ryeowook decided to take it for the girl. He run for it and was able to catch it. He went back and gave it to the girl. As soon as he gave the hat to the girl, he was frozen as he saw her face. Her skin was dark, she was tall enough for him, has a long straight black hair and small and attractive eyes that anyone can fall in love with. He immediately hugged her as soon as he can. It was Yuri.

Yuri: Um… I’m Sorry but…

Ryeowook: Yuri! You don’t know how much I’ve been looking for you! Where have you been? I know it’s my entire fault and I’m so so sorry. But I’m back and I won’t ever leave you again.

Yuri: Huh? What are you talking about? And how come you know my name? Do I know you? You see I’m really thankful that you catch my hat for me, I really appreciate it and I hope I can repay you.

Ryeowook: Yuri! Don’t you remember who I am? I’m Ryeowook! We’re best~

Yuri: Omo! You’re Kim Ryeowook? Yeah! I have heard about you! Your family is kind of popular here but Im sorry, other than that, I really don’t know who you are! This is the first time I have met you!

Ryeowook: But how? How come you don’t remember me? What happened?

Yuri: I’m sorry but I gotta go.

Yuri then ran away from Ryeowook. Ryeowook was just standing there and didn’t move a thing. He was shocked to know that Yuri don’t remember him anymore, not even a single thing she remembers. Meanwhile, Sooyoung was still going house to house and asked if they have seen Yuri. When she was about to give up, she saw a big white house. It was kind of far from the neighborhood and it was the one and only house there. She decided to at least give a try so she went in. AS soon as she went in, she found a door bell and rings it once. A maid immediately went over and opens the door for her.

Maid: Um, can I help you?

Sooyoung: Yes, You can. I was actually looking for someone. Perhaps you have seen her before at the market or somewhere definitely not here.

Maid: um…???

Sooyoung:  You see, this person is really important for me that I would come here knocking on your door. She has been missing for 5 years. I was looking for her the whole 5 years and no signs of her on her whereabouts.

Maid: I’m sorry but…

Sooyoung: Do you know where she is?

Sooyoung immediately give the picture to the maid before it close the door. The maid was shocked to see who it was in the picture.

Sooyoung: It’s my Sister, a friend Yuri. She’s been missing and we don’t know where she is. We reported it to the police but even them, don’t know where she is. I am really hoping you know her or at least have seen her somewhere because I don’t know what to do anymore.

Suddenly, a car came. A tall guy came out of the car and went to them. The maid greeted him as if he’s the owner of the house.

Maid: Annyeong Haseyo, Sir.

Guy: What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you at least let your friend come in? It’s kind of cold outside. And it’s getting a little too late.

Maid: I’m sorry sir! (To Sooyoung) I’m sorry miss but I don’t know her nor have seen her. You can go now.

The maid pushed Sooyoung away that make her fall into her knees. Fortunately, the guy was able to catch her. She looked into him and was shocked to see him. It was the same guy she met at the orphanage.

 Sooyoung: You! You’re the guy at the orphanage!

Guy: Oh! It was you!

Both: What are you doing here?

Guy: This is my house!

Sooyoung: I was looking for a girl.

The guy remembers the flyers he saw back when he was at the orphanage and met Sooyoung there.

Sooyoung: You are?

Guy: Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. I’m the owner of this house.

Sooyoung: Oh! I’m Soo~

Kyuhyun: Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. Nice to meet you.

Sooyoung: you too. Um…

Kyuhyun: About the girl you’re looking for, can I see the picture?

Sooyoung: huh?

Kyuhyun: the picture! I might have seen her before.

Sooyoung immediately give it to him and she was starring to him as if she wants to know if he has seen her or not by reading it through his facial expression but there was none. Kyuhyun give it back to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung: So?

Kyuhyun: How long have you been searching for her?

Sooyoung: huh? 5 years! I’ve been searching for her as soon as she was missing. The day after she left. Why are you asking?

Kyuhyun: Yuri, right? Kwon Yuri?

Sooyoung: Ne! She’s my bestfriend. A sister to me. You see, she’s really important to me. I wouldn’t be looking for her this far if not.

Kyuhyun: I know her! She’s actually staying here.

Sooyoung: Bwa?

Kyuhyun: She’s been with me since she was missing. Let’s go in first.

They then went inside. Sooyoung quickly went in and look for Yuri.

Sooyoung: where is she? Where is Yuri?

Kyuhyun: um, ajumma. Where is she?

Maid: She went out for a while. Maybe she’s in the park again.