Fall for You 1

4 Seasons of LOVE

 

Taeyeon was at the park. She was happily sitting at the bench, listening to her mp3. Every day, she was going to the park to exercise and listen to her mp3. She was about to go when suddenly she got bump into a guy. The guy was tall, masculine and looks rich. He wears formal attire that only rich kids wear. Taeyeon quickly took her things and apologized to the guy. The guy wasn’t that harsh on her and even help her took her things. The guy gave her, her things. Taeyeon once again apologized. The guy took off his shades and look at Taeyeon.

Guy: It’s really ok! You’re not hurt, right?

Taeyeon: Ne! By the way, I’m Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon!

Guy: Nice meeting you, Miss Taeyeon. Im Choi Siwon.

Taeyeon: Nice meeting you! I hope I didn’t hurt you!

Siwon: No, it’s ok!

Taeyeon: Are you really ok? You don’t look like you are. Is there a problem?

Siwon: huh? How did~

Taeyeon: I know? I’m sort of a psychic! I can tell your emotions, if you sad or happy or problematic.

Taeyeon’s cellphone rings. She answered it. It was her mom asking her to come back. She was in a rush that she didn’t even say goodbye to him. Suddenly, Siwon saw her mp3. He was about to give it to her but she already vanish. He just decided to listen to it. He found all the songs good. As he was scanning, he suddenly heard something. It was her own composition. He found out that she is looking for a guy who would love her. He decided to put it on his pocket and keep it. He went back to their mansion and as soon as he arrives there, he called his assistant to look for her number and background. Within 30 minutes, the assistant gave it to him. He looked at her bio-data.

Siwon: Weird! Favorite color: Purple, Favorite flower: something that is color purple, ideal man: Vegeta??? Seriously? This girl is not as ordinary as I thought! Anyway, she’s much better than that girl! I don’t want to marry her!

He quickly called Taeyeon.

On the phone:

Taeyeon: Yoboseyo!

Siwon: Annyeong, Miss Kim!

Taeyeon: Who’s this?

Siwon: I’m Choi Siwon!

Taeyeon: Siwon?

Siwon: The guy you met at the park this morning?

Taeyeon: Oh! That guy! Ne! Mianhae!

Siwon: forget it already?

Taeyeon: Mianhae! By the way, why did you call? And how did you know my number?

Siwon: Oh! I have something that’s yours. You kind of drop it.

Taeyeon: Kuraeyo?

Siwon: Are you free tonight?

Taeyeon: Ne!

Siwon: just meet me at the park, where we first met! See you there!

He quickly hung up the phone. He doesn’t want her to reject it or to make the conversation longer. He never stands a long conversation. He also knows that she might ask questions about him and he doesn’t want people asking questions about him especially about his personal life. He again called his assistant. His assistant went near to him.

Siwon: Tell my parents I’m coming!

Assistant: Ne, young master!

His assistant quickly leaves him. Time flew fast. Siwon was already at the park, waiting for Taeyeon. He wears formal attire with his shining shimmering shoes and his hair was styled. He wears his favorite watch. Finally, Taeyeon came. He was shocked to see him all dressed up.

Taeyeon: Can I have my mp3 back?

Siwon: Before I gave it back to you, will you do me a favor first?

Taeyeon: Is it connected with your attire today?

Siwon: A bit! Can you go with me?

Taeyeon: Go? Where?

Siwon: I am having dinner with my parents and some friends. I have to bring with me a date or anyone, will you go with me?

Taeyeon: You’re kidding right? Do you really expect me to say yes? Besides, I am not dressed. Look at my outfit!

Siwon quickly took her hand. She hasn’t even saying yes to him. He took her to the mall owned by his family and picks a dress for Taeyeon to wear. He also bought shoes and accessories for Taeyeon. And lastly, he took her to a salon. Within 2 hours, Taeyeon was finally done. Taeyeon went to him and he was shocked to see her. He didn’t expect she would turn out to be that beautiful. They went to the restaurant where Siwon is supposed to meet his parents and his fiancé. Before they enter the room, Siwon said something to Taeyeon.

Siwon: Before anything else, I want to remind you. My mom will ask you questions, I want you to be confident when she asks questions. Speak classy but normally. Watch your words! Don’t say anything when you are shocked. And most importantly, smile. Always smile! You look more beautiful when you smile!

Taeyeon was shocked to hear that from Siwon. They then went inside. Siwon’s parents didn’t expect to see Taeyeon. Siwon took the chair and help Taeyeon sit. He sits beside Taeyeon.

Siwon: (Whispers to Taeyeon) just relax!

Mrs. Choi: Aren’t you going to introduce her to us?

Siwon: Ne! Everyone, I want you to meet my fiancé (look at Taeyeon), Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was shocked to Hear that words from Siwon. Siwon didn’t tell him anything. He knew that Taeyeon’s expressions were going to be like that. He kneeled down to Taeyeon and took something out of his pocket.

Siwon: I know that you’re expression is going to be like that. Taeyeon, how long has it been since we have met? You may not remember but I do remember it clearly. That was the happiest day of my life. The day that I have met the girl I’ve been searching for so long. Kim Taeyeon, will you be my girl forever?

Taeyeon: Bwa? (Looks around and smile at Siwon) Ne!

Siwon kiss her on her cheeks and whispers.

Siwon: Just ride with it. Bear with me for an hour.

He took the necklace out of the box and put it on Taeyeon. He went to his sit. Everyone was shocked. They didn’t expect this to happen. They have no idea. Suddenly, someone claps. That is Sooyoung. Siwon’s younger sister. Sooyoung has a strong objection against arrange marriage and she don’t want Siwon to marry Tiffany. Tiffany is a half-American and half-Korean. She is the daughter of one of the top leading companies in Korea.

Sooyoung: That was really unexpected, oppa! Anyways, I like her! I want her to be my sister-in-law!

Mrs. Choi: Sooyoung shut your mouth!

Sooyoung: Wae? She’s beautiful and kind. I’m also very sure that Siwon-oppa loves her so much! It was nice to finally meet you, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Ne! Me too!

Sooyoung: I hope you don’t mind all of the people here, just enjoy this day. Tonight is your night!

Mrs. Choi: Siwon! I thought it’s already clear for you?