Summer Day 2

4 Seasons of LOVE

 

Kyuhyun: I personally hate him. He thought he was the leader.

Seohyun: Why am I talking to you? I’m supposed to be hating you not talking with you!

Kyuhyun: Why would you hate me? I didn’t do something wrong to you!

Seohyun: you just did!

Kyuhyun: And what did I do?

Seohyun: you just came to me and started talking and asking so many questions!

Kyuhyun: Is that a crime?

Seohyun: Yeah! I hate it… A lot! I hate guys!

Kyuhyun: So, you’re a man-hater?

Seohyun: So?

Kyuhyun: nothing! I just thought that even beautiful girls like you also hate guys! I thought you’re the same!

Seohyun: excuse me? You know what? Don’t talk to me ever again. That is if you want to be kicked too!

Seohyun left Kyuhyun there. Kyuhyun was speechless. He has never seen a girl like her. He’s like he’s heart stops beating and something strikes his heart. He’s in love with Seohyun. On the next day, Seohyun and Sooyoung was on the park- their usual place since they were kids. Donghae came to them. Donghae is Sooyoung’s boyfriend

Seohyun: What??? Sooyoung, I thought I already make myself clear!

Sooyoung: Seohyun, calm down!

Seohyun: I thought you already knew you I hate guys!

Sooyoung: Seohyun, you can never hate guys forever!

Kyuhyun saw them and went to them.

Kyuhyun: So, you’re Seohyun!

Seohyun: what are you doing here? Are you following me?

Kyuhyun: So, you’re friends with Sooyoung and Donghae! Wow!

Seohyun: will you please leave?

Kyuhyun: Hi! I’m Kyuhyun! You can just call me Kyu!

Donghae: Don’t introduce yourself as if we didn’t know each other!

Seohyun: What do you want from me?

Kyuhyun: I just want to be friends with you!

Sooyoung: Seohyun, you know him?

Seohyun: ne! He’s been following me since yesterday!

Kyuhyun: Hey! That’s not true!

Sooyoung: Ya! Didn’t I make myself clear? Didn’t you and you’re friends understand it? I’m sure you want to be friends with her so that you can revenge!

Kyuhyun: Sooyoung, you totally knew I’m not that kind of guy!

Sooyoung: Oh! Please! I know you! You’re a bad guy!

Sooyoung started throwing him again and again.

Seohyun: Soo, stop it!

Sooyoung: Bwa?

Seohyun: it’s- It’s just that… that he doesn’t worth it. We shouldn’t be wasting our time to such a guy. Let’s just go.

Seohyun grab Sooyoung’s arm and took her all away from Kyu. Sooyoung was shooking her head. She didn’t know what’s happening to Seohyun. When they were finally far, Sooyoung took her arm off from Seohyun’s hand.

Sooyoung: Hyunie, tell me honestly, what’s going on?

Seohyun: nothing! It’s just; we shouldn’t be wasting our time to him. That’s all. Why?

Sooyoung: nothing! I just thought…By the way, Seohyun, wanna go with us? Mom’s baking delicious cupcakes. You like them, right? Let’s go!

Seohyun: It’s ok! I feel like going somewhere. You just go.

Sooyoung and Donghae left Seohyun there. Suddenly, Kyuhyun came to Seohyun.

Seohyun: what do you really want?

Kyuhyun: I just wanna thank you for saving me from Soo.

Seohyun: I didn’t save you! Tell me, why did you do that? Are you really that desperate to be friends with me?

Kyuhyun: huh? What did I do this time?

Seohyun: Are you that really dumb? I know you can defend yourself but you just let her throw you like that!

Kyuhyun: Oh! That! I thought I wouldn’t get caught! Ne! I’m that desperate to be your friend!

Seohyun: why do you want to be friends with me?

Kyuhyun: Because I think you’re different! I don’t know why but when I saw you, everything just changed. I can’t stop thinking about you. Whenever I’m asleep, you’re all I see. Whenever I saw them make fight, I remember what you did. I don’t know!

Seohyun: you’re crazy! You need to be hospitalized quickly!

Kyuhyun: Yeah! I think so! Anyway, are you a hospital?

Seohyun: Bwa?

Kyuhyun: Because I’m willing to be hit again and again just to be hospitalized so that I can be with you!

Seohyun: Excuse me? Did you just throw me a pick-up line? OMG! You’re sick! Now you really need hospitalization! (Smiles)

Kyuhyun: At least you smile!

Seohyun: Huh?

Kyuhyun: You smile! It’s very beautiful! I want to see you smile again and again. Your face is always mad whenever I see you.

Seohyun: Are you happy now making fun of me?

Kyuhyun: No! I’m serious! You’re really beautiful!

Seohyun: Whatever! (Smiles again)

Kyuhyun: You smiled again!

Seohyun: of course not! Why would I smile?

From that day on, Seohyun and Kyuhyun became really good friends. Though Seohyun is still irritated whenever he sees Kyuhyun, she still goes with him. Whenever Seohyun is alone, Kyuhyun would suddenly show up. Kyuhyun never follows her but it’s like they’re destined.