Summer Day 1

4 Seasons of LOVE

 

 It was now finally the last day of their school year. Seohyun is now graduating in high school and was now going to be freshman in college in the next school year. No one is as excited as her. She’s not excited that she’s now going to college but she’s excited because it was now summer-her favorite season. She left their school quickly and packs her things. She’s preparing for a vacation trip to their province. Her mom was left in Seoul because of work.

As she was finally there, she head to their town house. She put her baggage at her room and takes a look around their place. She then started cleaning up the place and fixes her things. She opens her baggage and put her clothes at her wardrobe and takes out her picture frame of her with her mom at their town house and put it on the desk. She went out of her room. As she was going out of her room, she saw her old guitar on the corner of their couch. She went to get it and play it. It’s been so long since she last played her guitar. Her guitar was given to her by her mom on her 8th birthday; it was the day that her dad left them. She would never forget that day. From that day on, she started hating guys and she never celebrate her birthday again. Her birthday is the last day of summer.

She placed back her guitar to its original position into which she found it and leaves it there. She went back to her room and took her favorite book with her and started to look for a place to stay and read her book. While she was walking, she saw a place that captures her attention. It was her favorite coffee shop. She quickly goes there and went inside. The staffs there quickly recognize her face. Before she says anything at the counter, the staff said something.

Staff: Hi, Miss Seo! Welcome back again!

Seohyun: You do remember me?

Staff: Of course! Who would forget our regular customer during summer? I heard that you just graduated from High school, Congratulations!

Seohyun: Oh! Thank you!

Staff: here’s your sweet cappuccino! Enjoy!

Seohyun: Thanks!

She took it and went outside. Her favorite place was outside near the windows of the coffee shop. She sits at the chair and started reading her book. While she was reading her book, a group of guys suddenly came making a big fight there. Everybody was panicking. It seems like their afraid of those guys who just came but Seohyun never minds it all. She just continues reading and suddenly, an apple hit her in her back. She turned around to see who it was. She was mad to see that, that gangster where the one who hit her but what makes her even madder is that they’re guys. She hates guys. She stood up and faces them. She went near to the gangsters and started asking them.

Seohyun: Who throw this apple? Tell me!!!

Guy1: Wae? What if I told you that was me?

Seohyun: So, that was you?

Guy1: Why? You’re gonna hit me? Oh! Please! As if you can do it! I bet you must be afraid now!

Seohyun: Oh! Really?

Seohyun then kick him in his private part of the body.

Guy2: How dare you do that?

The guy was about to hit her in the face when suddenly a girl came and grab his arms. She quickly twists his hand and throws him.

Seohyun: Sooyoung!

Sooyoung: Don’t you ever dare hurt my friend! Got that?

The guys then quickly leave. Sooyoung faced Seohyun.

Sooyoung: Ya! Are you crazy? Why did you do that?

Seohyun: Sooyoung! I’m glad to see you here!

Sooyoung: Ya! Stop that! I know you’re only here to enjoy your summer. I bet you didn’t even bring with you your mom!

Seohyun: Ne!

Sooyoung: Arasso! I’m leaving you now! I need to go to somewhere.

Seohyun: Wait! Can you stay here for a little? I just want someone to tour me here around. The place really changed a lot! I don’t even know the places here anymore!

Sooyoung: What am I to you, you’re tour guide? You’re big girl now! You even have the guts to kick that gangster!

Seohyun: Oh please! Just go with me, huh? Besides, he’ll understand it!

Sooyoung: huh?

Seohyun: I know that you’re still with that fish! I know he won’t mind me borrowing his girlfriend for a while!

Sooyoung: why don’t you just go with me?

Seohyun: Ya! Stop making fun of me! You completely knew that I hate guys!

Sooyoung: Alright! Ok! I’ll just text him then we’re ok.

They then go. Sooyoung showed all the places to Seohyun. Seohyun and Sooyoung are very good friends. They’ve been friends since they were kids. Sooyoung knows Seohyun very well and the only person who can understand Seohyun is her. They went to many different and beautiful places Seohyun hasn’t seen. After that, they went to Seohyun’s town house. Seohyun was preparing food and Sooyoung was sitting on the chair watching Seohyun cook.

Seohyun: Why are you still with that fish? What’s so good about him?

Sooyoung: Ya! You spoke like you didn’t know him! He’s our childhood friend too!

Seohyun: Of course not! He’s not! I will never be friends with that fish! I don’t want to be friends with him!

Sooyoung: Oh come on, Hyunie! What are you 8? That was so over, Seohyun! Move on! Forget about that! Hating guys will never make you happy! You’re just making your life miserable!

Seohyun: Sooyoung, guys are all the same! They will make promises and tell you they will never leave you but when they found someone younger, ier prettier than you, I swear, he’ll also leave you!

Sooyoung: Seohyun, not all guys are the same. Someday, you’ll also fall in love. You’ll meet someone who’ll make your being “man-hater” out of you!

Seohyun: and right before he does that, I’ll quickly avoid him!

Sooyoung: Nothing escapes love especially when it strikes your heart deeply!

Seohyun: Oh, shut up! Stop being poet!

Sooyoung: Ok, fine! I’ll go. I’m not hungry anymore but don’t tell me I didn’t tell you. Don’t come after me crying and saying that you should have never pushed him away.

 Seohyun: As if that’s gonna happen! Maybe in your dreams!

Sooyoung: But dreams come true, Seohyun.

Seohyun: Not in my world!

Sooyoung then leave Seohyun alone. On the next day, Seohyun was on the beach, walking. Suddenly, a guy came toward her. He holds her arms. Seohyun turn around and saw him.

Seohyun: excuse me? Do I know you?

Guy: I’m sorry! I thought I know you.

Seohyun: You’re that guy who’s with those gangsters, right?

Guy: You’re that girl! So now I know why you look familiar.

Seohyun: I’m sorry but I don’t talk to strangers.

Guy: I’m Cho Kyuhyun. You can simply call me Kyu.

Seohyun: I don’t care!

Kyuhyun: Hey! I just want to be friends with you!

Seohyun: And I don’t! Why would you?

Kyuhyun: I just thought you’re cool back there. No one has ever kicked him like that!

Seohyun: He’s your friend, right? Why are you saying those things about him?