Chapter 2: One Year

The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin storms into the house turning towards Yoongi as he walks in. “Why the did you kiss me?” Walking towards the kitchen Jimin grabs a beer taking a long drink before slamming it onto the counter. “When did I agree to marry you? I have plans for my life and they don’t include you and your sick twisted games Min Yoongi!” Yoongi storms over grabbing Jimin’s arm pushing him onto the couch. “Will you shut up for five seconds and let me think?” Jimin looks up at Yoongi with fire in his eyes. Yoongi stands up pacing the room. Stopping in front of Jimin Yoongi sits down on the coffee table. “Jimin, if you agree to marry me for one year. I will write off your debt and give you the house.” Jimin looks at Yoongi shocked. This is not how this conversation should have gone. Thinking quickly Jimin looks around the living room of his childhood home. This place really does man the world to him.

Taking a deep breath Jimin nods agreeing to Yoongi’s proposal. Relief spreads across Yoongi’s face but is quickly replaced with confusion. “Jimin, I didn’t even as if you were gay.” Jimin laughs at that. “Yoongi, I am but even if I wasn’t I would agree if it means I can get this house back.” Yoongi nods at that walking to his bag and pulling out his notebook. “If we are going to do this Jimin we need to come up with a basic contract.” The pair moves to the kitchen table and begin hashing out the details of their contract. After about an hour of debate they manage to come up with five basic rules of the contract marriage. “Yoongi, I want to add an unspoken rule. If either one of us falls in love with the other and our feelings aren’t returned they have to leave immediately.” Yoongi smirks evilly at Jimin. “As if that will ever happen but your on Park Jimin.” After signing the contract they shake hands and head to their own room. Jimin looks over the newly signed contract shaking his head exhaustion finally hitting him after the long and emotional day.

Jimin wakes up the next morning to Yoongi pounding on his door telling him to get up and get ready. Walking out of his room Jimin finds Yoongi dressed in ripped jeans a t-shirt and a leather jacket. Curious Jimin looks at Yoongi. “We need to go to my company and talk to the CEO about my announcement last night.” Jimin nods before heading off to get dressed for the day.

Entering Yoongi’s company feels like entering a world that Jimin has always wanted to be a part of. They walk past practice rooms and studios and Jimin wishes he could be there dancing and training alongside everyone. Entering into the CEO’s office is intimidating for Jimin. He feels like he has been called to see the principle. Bank Shihyuk sits behind an impressive looking desk a frown on his face when he sees Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi grabs Jimin’s hand leading him to a chair before explaining to his CEO how he met Jimin and the whole made up story of why they are getting married. After a few moments of silence Bang Shihyuk looks at Jimin before nodding. “I will agree to this marriage. However, Yoongi you should know by now any more important information needs to go through me before going to the public.” Yoongi nods in agreement before pulling Jimin from his chair. The pair is about to leave the room when they hear Bang Shihyuk yell their way. “Oh, I have scheduled a press conference for tomorrow. Make sure you are ready.”

-

The next day Jimin stands nervously in the dressing room while a stylist prepares his outfit and makeup for the upcoming press conference. Jimin’s mind is racing he is scared out of his mind. Jimin tries to remind himself that this was to get his house back and he can do this. Jimin’s panic begins to raise the closer the time gets towards the start of the conference. He can hear the seconds ticking away on the clock behind him echoing inside his head. The door opens and Jimin is faced with Min Yoongi who looks perfect made up for the cameras. Locking eyes with Yoongi Jimin tries to put on his bravest face. Yoongi sees the fear in Jimin’s eyes and walks up to him placing his hands on his shoulders. “Deep breaths Jimin. I promise I won’t let anything happen to you. Just smile and be yourself.” A few moments later Yoongi’s manager enters telling the pair it’s time to start.

Entering the room for the press conference is like walking into a zoo. Jimin is instantly blinded by the flash of cameras and the echo of questions being yelled out by the sea of reporters. Freezing not able to move Jimin starts to panic like a deer caught in headlights. Jimin feels something warm and firm cover his hand. Looking down he sees Yoongi holding his hand. Feeling an encouraging squeeze Jimin takes a deep breath before walking deeper into the room. Yoongi fields questions for about thirty minutes before Jimin is caught off track and is forced to answer one himself. When the conference is over Jimin feels himself breath a sigh of relief.

The next few weeks of JImin’s life are pure chaos of wedding planning. Due to Yoongi’s schedule most of the plans fall on Jimin to make. Between tux fittings, flower, and the cake Jimin doesn’t feel like he has had a quiet moment to himself. Finally, after weeks of hard work the day of the wedding has arrived. Standing in his tux Jimin looks in the mirror impressed by how handsome he thinks he looks. As if on cue Jimin hears a whistle behind him. Turning he finds Hoseok standing there a huge smile on his face. “C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter