Chapter 1: The Agreement

The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin is excited to be going on the first real trip of his life. As a gift for finishing his last semester of art school is his brother had given him an all expense paid trip to L.A. Excited Jimin boards the flight finding himself sitting in the luxury of first class. Jimin wonders how his brother was able to afford the trip especially first class and the luxury hotel. Excited with the prospect of an adventure Jimin settles into his seat hoping to sit next to someone interesting. Nerves flood through him as he waits for take off. Since this is his first flight he has no idea what to expect. Right before takeoff a beautiful looking boy with black hair sits next to Jimin. Jimin goes to talk to him but the stranger pulls out a facemask and headphones and closes his eyes. Jimin shrugs and decides to look out the window of the plane.

 

Soon a flight attendant comes around offering wine and Jimin decides he might as well have a glass. Jimin sips the wine enjoying the taste on his tongue. Soon he starts to feel his head get fuzzy and his stomach get queasy. Never having had wine before Jimin starts to get sick. Looking around Jimin feels himself turning green and he knows he is going to throw up. Not wanting to wake up the sleeping person beside him Jimin decides to hold it in. Suddenly the plane goes through turbulence and Jimin feels his stomach flip as he throws up all over the boy sitting next to him.

 

Jimin looks up to see the stranger pull off his face mask. Jimin freezes realizing he had just thrown up all over Suga the most successful rapper in Korea. “Oh my god. I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I will pay for your clothes anything you want.” Jimin stammers not knowing what to do. Suga stands up holding up a hand essentially telling him to shut up. Reaching up Suga grabs a bag vanishing into the bathroom. Jimin looks out the window trying to figure out how to fix the situation he is now in. How is he supposed to explain that he isn’t some weird obsessed fan trying to get attention? Jimin waits and waits but Suga never returns to his seat. Eventually some strange man sits next to Jimin and he decides that Suga must have switched seats with his manager.

 

Landing in L.A. Jimin leaves the airport trying to forget the horrible flight he had endured. Grabbing a cab he heads to his hotel. Jimin approaches the counter using the little English he knows to try and check in. After stumbling a few times he pats himself on the back proud he was able to speak semi-fluently to the hotel concierge. Jimin looks up when he hears the concierge click their tongue at him. “I’m sorry we have reservation under a Mr. Park. Would you like to book a room?” Confused Jimin looks around trying to find someone, anyone who can help him. Turning around Jimin sees Suga. He runs up to him. “I am so sorry to bother you. I can’t understand what they are saying. They won’t give me my room key.” Suga shakes his head before walking up to the counter. “What is wrong with his reservation?” Suga asks in fluent English. The concierge tells him that Mr. Park doesn’t have a reservation and he needs to pay $500.00 per night if he wants a room. Suga turns towards Jimin translating the issue to him. Jimin smiles thanking Suga before pulling out his phone to check his account balance.

 

Walking away from the counter Jimin waits for the application to load before feeling his legs give out under him. How could his account be empty? When he left Korea he had almost $3,000 and now it is empty. Dialing his brother Jimin hopes he can send him some money. The phone rings and rings until a voice answers saying that the number he is trying to call has been disconnected. Freaking out Jimin starts to pace around the lobby freaking out that something has happened to his brother. Jimin doesn’t notice when Suga comes into the lobby sitting on a couch watching Jimin freak out and pace around the room. Suga shakes his head when his manager appears not wanting to get involved in whatever drama that weird kid had gotten mixed up in.

 

Jimin feels his legs give out as he sinks onto the nearest couch. Thankfully his ticket back to Korea has already been verified and paid for she he doesn’t have to worry about being trapped in L.A. The problem is he has no money, and nowhere to stay for the next three days. Looking around Jimin decides it is best to stay put until the hotel kicks him out. Jimin closes his eyes not noticing yet again when Suga enters the lobby of the hotel. Suga walks up to Jimin shaking the boy awake. “I hate drama but you look pathetic sitting here why haven’t you gotten a room yet?” Jimin jumps at the sound of Suga’s voice. Not knowing where to begin Jimin just stares up at Yoongi.

 

Sighing Yoongi sits next to Jimin and waits for him to speak. “My brother sent me on a vacation as a gift for finishing art school. Everything was arranged by him but when I got here they say I don’t have a reservation. I checked my bank account and all of my money is gone and my brother has disconnected his phone. I don’t know what to do. I am stuck here for three days before I can fly back to Korea.” Jimin’s voice breaks at the end of his speech looking at the floor embarrassed with the whole situation. Sighing Suga reaches into his wallet and pulls out $2,000 handing it to Jimin. “Take this. Pay me back when we get to Korea.” Jimin stares at the money a moment before grabbing it with a shaking hand. “Thank you Suga-ssi. I really appreciate it. I will pay you back no matter what.” Suga nods at Jimin before turning to leave. He looks over his shoulder. “The name is Min Yoongi.” With that Yoongi Jimin walks away towards the elevators. Jimin goes to the counter to book the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter