Date - Part II

Sliding into the DMs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It takes everything in Seungcheol's power to not kiss Jihoon like this. The smaller male is peering up at him through his lashes, batting them and acting shy which the older thinks it's adorable as hell. It's also very difficult for the man to not reach over, haul Jihoon onto his lap and just keep him there for the rest of the night but Seungcheol is a gentleman and would never manhandle his little Jihoonie like that.

They've just finished the movie not too long ago and Jihoon insisted that they head out to grab some more food, probably so that he can pay for it and make up for the fact that Seungcheol paid for their movie tickets and snacks. But it's not like Seungcheol would ever let Jihoon pay anything so he brings them to a cafe with an owner he knew well.

The taller male ushers Jihoon to a booth before excusing himself, shuffling over toward the back of the cafe so he can pull a friend aside.

"Wonwoo- Make you sure take my card when I come to pay alright?"

Wonwoo, brows furrowed, allowed Seungcheol to drag him aside. One of his hand is placed at his hip, and the other runs through his dark locks while a pair of thin wire-framed glasses perched high on his nose.

"You're here on a date?" Wonwoo asked while he moves to continue to wipe his hands dry with a cloth before he was interrupted by the other. He then moves to cross his arms at the other.

"Yeah," the older nods with a sheepish smile. "So please do me this favor?"

"Alright alright."

"Thank you! You're the best."

Wonwoo rolls his eyes at the other male before waving over someone else while Seungcheol spins around and walks off.

Smiling, Seungcheol makes his way back to Jihoon, taking a seat in front of the smaller male before passing him a menu to order from. "I hope you like sweets."

"I have a pretty big sweet tooth," Jihoon says while flipping through the pages, squinting at the various colorful desserts and snacks they have that will guarantee diabetes. "Though, I might get more than just dessert."

"Sure, go order whatever you want," Seungcheol says, breaking out his gummy smile for the other before peering down at the menu himself, deciding quickly on a slice of forest cake.

He sets the menu down and shifts to support his head with his hand, watching Jihoon squint and attempt to decide on what he wants to get. He's adorable, Seungcheol thinks to himself as Jihoon's face lights up when he finally decides what he wanted to eat. When the smaller male pointed at what the wanted, the latter nodded in response and waved the waiter over.

"Sup, Cheol," Mingyu, one of the cafe workers greeted him with a large smile.

He was a regular here and it wasn't surprising for the workers here to recognize him and greet him.

"Hey Mingyu, working late tonight huh?"

"Yeah wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter