FaceTiming

Sliding into the DMs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon freezes in front of the camera. He doesn't know what to say as he stares intensely at Seungcheol with the help of that quality webcam.

"Come here Jihoon."

Jeonghan gets up and grabs Jihoon's shoulder, guiding the younger to the seat and making him sit. Jeonghan then places his headphones onto Jihoon's ears and smirks at Seungcheol before prancing away.

This son of a... Jihoon frowns as he watches Jeonghan before finally returning his attention back to the much very intimidating live recording of the person in front of him.

"Hi Jihoon," came a soft rough voice and immediately, the tip of Jihoon's ears turn red.

"H-Hi..." he breathes out in response and shifts nervously in his seat, not sure what to say to the other.

"I swear this isn't my idea but Jeonghan was trying to get us to see each other and then well.. You just came into view and well.. You know what happens from then on."

Scoffing a little, Jihoon nods and throws a dirty look toward the taller male in the room before turning to smile shyly at Seungcheol.

~

Jeonghan stares at Jihoon in amazement from the other, seemingly darker, side of the room. What an amazing 180° personality spin. Pray to the lord that Seungcheol can stand that angry tiny bundle of a human being. He snorts and gets up from his seat before making his head out of the room, deciding to give those two some alone time.

Just as he was about to step out, he runs into the American boy, making him pause a bit in his track.

"Shua!~" he singsongs and hops over to the other male, earning him a kind smile.

Immediately, Jeonghan clings onto Joshua's arm and hums happily, purring up at him. "Let's go get food, yeah?"

"Sure. I'm quite free actually."

"Are you treating?!"

"Uh... I guess so?"

Jeonghan cheered in victory even though they were never competing on who's treating who. Quickly, he drags Joshua out of the building and out into the streets of spring, taking in gulps of the fresh spring air.

~

"You... Look just like your pictures," Jihoon says awkward to the camera, smiling shyly as he shifts in his seat and at that, Jihoon hear Seungcheol's deep rumbling laugh come through the headphones.

"I will take that as a compliment?"

Grinning, Jihoon watches as Seungcheol shifts in his seat as well, supporting his head with his hand as he hums. "However, you on the other hand.. Looks even cuter than your pictures."

From those words, Jihoon turns into a bright red shade, praying that the camera isn't good enough to catch that shift in color of his cheeks. Instead, he pretends as if those words anger him and he raised a very smol fist to shake at Seungcheol.

"I'm not cute," Jihoon grumbles and huffs, expecting Seungcheol to move on and not say anything about it but instead, the older male makes matter worst by cooing at the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter