Gimme Your Number

Sliding into the DMs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

mentions of alcohol and cussing is in use as well

It turns out that Seungcheol actually had his phone confiscated for the whole day and wasn't able to get it back until 6 in the evening. At that time, Jihoon's back in his dorm already, having grabbed an early dinner by himself in the college cafe they called Sanford Cafe.

How was your day?

Jihoon smiled. Seungcheol's really caring.

Good... Had a long
but uneventful day

Yours?

Better now that I'm
talking to you

Wow. Does this man have no shame? With a smile, Jihoon typed back his response, slim fingers fluttering over his phone's keyboard while he kicks his feet up onto the wall his bed is parked next to.

Aren't you being
a bit too cheesy?

Do you have no shame?

While he waits for Seungcheol's response, he rolls over on his side and glances around his very cramped dorm room he's sharing with this Chinese international student named Junhui. He came to Korea to study dancing. It's strange to Jihoon, coming so far just to dance but he doesn't judge.

Sure, the other male is very handsy, always grabbing Jihoon and hugging him out of nowhere but that's almost the same as Jeonghan but not as bad. He did remember Jeonghan groping him in public before. Just from that memory alone has the small male turning red in the face. It took a while for Jihoon to calm down from that embarrassing memory trip and when he finally did, he rolled onto his back and picked up his phone.

A new message from Seungcheol.

heh

you don't like it?

Jihoon flushes red again and slowly raises his hand up to feel his burning cheeks. He's not sure why he's reacting that way to words like that. It wasn't as if he never received those type of words from others. Ok fine, he rarely gets it but still. Jihoon's never blushed over some stupid words before and it's really frustrating to him.

It's annoying

-insert a blushing
emoji here because
wikihow to put emojis
 in aff-

Huffing with a blush, he throws his phone off to the side and rubs his eyes before his phone rings again. A call from Jeonghan.

"Hello?"

"Hi Hoonie! It's Friday!!"

"Okay? And?"

"Let's go to the club!"

"What?! Absolutely not."

In the end, Jeonghan came over and dragged Jihoon out of the dorm. He even dressed Jihoon up in those skinny jeans that the owner hated with a passion and a white sweater that's even the slightest bit too big for him. Questioning his friend's fashion choice between a size too big sweater and jeans a size too small, Jihoon finds himself seated between Jun and Jeonghan with a few more people he does not know.

Jun's already tipsy, hands wrapped around Jihoon's waist as Jeonghan slurs some random comment to Jisoo who, luckily, is completely sober.

"Guys! Let's take a picture!" the already drunk Jeonghan sang out, whipping out his phone.

Jihoon's eyes widened and glanced up at the phone that's now pointed at just him and Jun and before he can even say anything, the picture was taken and uploaded onto Jeonghan's Instagram story. Worries, the smaller whips out his own phone and taps onto Jeonghan's story.

The picture reveals his collar bones. It also doesn't help that you can clearly see Jun's arm around the younger. Sighing, Jihoon rolled his eyes and decided to ignore it as Jeonghan went around taking pictures of everyone else.

He picks up the shot glass and tilts his head back, taking in all the liquid in one go before wrinkling his nose in distaste. Jihoon doesn't understand how people like drinking. It doesn't really do much for him, especially when he's around people he was never comfortable with to begin with. However, Jiho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter