Inside Out

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I hesitate with my hand on tge door knob. Should I knock first? Would that be too polite? Or should I just go in. Wait! What if someone's in there or.. he's ? 


"Excuse me sir. Why are you smiling? Alone?" the nurse asked giving me a crazy look. I must've looked like a crazy person. Holding the doorknob and laughing at the thought of Sehun being .

Oh God! What am I thinking? "Oh sorry It's nothing" I was so embarrassed.


"I'm here to give him the the medication." I nodded.

"Are you going in or could you let me go in? " As she asked I realized that I was blocking the entrance.

"Oh! Sorry" the nurse seemed so talkative. 


She opened the door and got in. I think she saw me hesitate to enter the room.

"Don't worry! He's fine. It's just some minor wounds" the nurse said like she read my mind. I let out a sigh and entered the room.

"Let me guess! Boyfriend?" she took a guess at my relationship with the other.


"No" I said after a pause.

"Don't worry! He won't hear you. He's on painkillers. Also known as drug." My eyes widened as I heard a nurse say that.

"Oh!...  No..  It's all legal & medical" WOW! Is she reading my mind? 


"I'm Joy by the way."


"I'm Luhan"


"So do you really love him? " Joy asked me while injection a drug in to Sehun's system.


"Yes...... No......... I don't know...  It's confusing!"


"Can I know why? I'm kinda an expert on relationship advice." She said flashing a smile.

 
"Well..... My feelings are not clear for me. And I don't think he likes me" I followed the nurse who signed me to to follow her as she got out of the room. 


"Luhan. Do you know that for sure?" she asked as she signed me to sit doen next to her in the waiting room.


"No.. I keep getting hints that he doesn't like me plus he already have someone." 


"Luhan-ssi, There was a time that my mom and I were always fighting. I mean, I love her but all we did was fight. Then one day before leaving to school I said that I love her very much. And she said that I was a sweet daughter. Then it became a regular thing and now were closer than ever."


I was confused. What does her and her mother's relationship got to do with me ans Sehun's?


"My point is that if you love him so much, let him know that. Give him a chance to respond to your feelings."


"But what if he rejects me?"


"Litsen! Sometimes you just got to be bold. Just give it a try. You'll be surprised." she patted my back as she stood up and left. 


" Nonsense! Why would I get rejected by anyone?" I said to myself.


'Father calling'


"Yes father. "


" Luhan! Come home. We have something to discuss with you. "


"OK father! " We? Is mom going to be there too? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My father welcomed me as I opened the door.


"Come they're waiting for us." father said and I followed him. They? Who else was there? Mom? Tzuyu? It was confusing.


"He's here Mrs. Oh!" Mrs. Oh? Sehun's mom? What's she doing here? She has no business with me unless this is about the marriage.


As I walked in she smiled at me faintly. Seemed like she was sad. "Luhan, I'm here to talk about the marriage." 


"Good evening Mrs. Oh!" I said and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter